Chapter 3

Your Eyes Talk to Me

 

Zhang Yixing

A weird name, I think he is a foreigner. Okay what should I do to make him hate and dislike me, c'mon think harder Joonmyeon. A smile creep around my lips. Suddenly I feel a hand tap my shoulder. 

"Yoo..worker I pay you not to daydreaming"

"Well.. I work here to create a creativity, so I need imagine something and daydreaming is one of many ways" I replied sarcastic

"So Chanyeol, what are you doing with your phone. Too many clients recently?" 

I see him focus on his cellphone I wondering what he is doing

"What are you.."

"Look, now I'm busy finding his perfection okay!" Chanyeol said.

"Who?"

"My Xing Xing.. and I won't split any of his perfection to you. I KNOW you will snatch him from me . Duu duu duu his smile is gorgeous"

and with that he go away from the room. What happen with this guy ? I never see Chanyeol into a man that makes him looks like a fangirl whom always squeeling over her idol. Chanyeol is a gentleman. A strong one. Maybe he prefer to be bottom so who knows.

 

 

At 2.00 pm in Kamomo cafe

After negotiate and consult with the client I send details to Yuna a super assistant I like her because her neat and scrupulous work despite her sharp mouth. What my client wants now is a wedding with colourful and youth she means free and joyful but need to maintain the purple color because her liking also she wants the place have a story to tell with sweet and warm atmosphere, about the bills have no problem she said. She told me because these are for the first and the last and couldn't wait to wear her beautiful gown. After that, a man comes to pick her and I see her walk away with smile plestered, I think she really loves her lover that makes her looks awfully happy. I wish I had a fortune like her. A smile because of someone we love.

 

 

At 6.00 pm in apartment

Still have two hours before going to Westin Chosun. I pick a formal black suit, I need to show my dominant side. My hair I style usual not forget my wallet. I'll make a move to pay before he knows so he will embarassed. Look mister you will get a punch I hope his face is bad so I can easily hit him. Wait for me mister china.

 

 

At 8.00 pm in Westin Chosun

This is my first time visit the hotel. The front building have a shade of korean palace or royal but when you look into the building, a modern ornament and typical...

Classy.

My eyes searching like a stupid person then a man come. 

"Mr. Kim Joonmyeon right ?" I nod then he smiled.

"I am Byun Baekhyun as manager in this hotel. You have a meeting with Mr. Zhang Yixing right ?" He asked with otomatic smile.

"I guess so. ." I answered not sure.

"Okay come here with me, because Mr. Zhang has reserved a ballroom tonight special for this event. And we are here" he said and opened the door.

" Welcome to Westin Chosun Mr. Kim Joonmyeon and have a nice dinner with Mr. Zhang" with his last words I entered the ballroom.

I look a waitress come and give me a signal to go to the table. 

A table.

A table with a man back facing me his hair a shiny black and ideal body posture. From behind looks like a real man. But I haven't seen the front, maybe ugly or beast. I come closer . 

 

Oh

My

God

 

By instinct he stands up come closer to me and pulls my chair let me to sit nicely. After that he go back to his seat and smile .

Yess, a dimple appeare with a million dollar smile. 

What an attractive man. He looks like an ambassador model or actor instead of a business man. I know my eyes didn't wrong! He is a charming actor.

"Kim Joonmyeon right ? What a lovely person I have to be my husband" he gives me a million dollar smile again.

"Huh.. just tell me what you want, I already know all your bull smile and words. Because I know you're a typical of that man. A play one. Sweet and gentle gesture" I said with usual tones.

"Whooah..cool off lovely, you are- "

"The heck, I also a man you know, the gesture I used to do with.. so you think I am an easy man.. ohh you're wrong buddy" I said with a cool and calm tones. Actually I don't know where's the courage I have.

A dominant side. 

"Interesting. What about we eat first before talks" the man in front of me said.

We eat in silent. When the main dish replace with dessert he begins to speak.

"Joonmyeon you know I need you to be my partner despite you are a straight guy or a gay"

"What if I said I'm not sure ?" I replied.

"Unwilling to say but you have to pay your parents debt as soon as possible. Because from the graphs of stakes you can see clearly your father company will sooner fall down then otomatically bankrupt. Are you sure gonna pay off the bills ? A kid like you who  doesn't want or should I say never in these field like us" he spoke calmly and intimidated me. A charming voice which I want to wreck it.

"So darling, why you are mute suddenly.. Is it because of dessert not match with you hm ?" He said gently but I know he is trying to mock me. 

"Are you ready for a wine ?" Now he offered after those insult.

"No.. I don't like wine. I think I need to come back but this is a nice dinner" I said out of the blue.

"Hold on I will drive you home lovely" he said and stands from his sit. 

"Whatever cute man" I said to him.  We walk to his Audy. 

 

 

In front of apartment

"This is your home ?" He said look at the building from the window.

"You can say that" I said while try to remove the seatbelt but a hand come faster than me. I look up then his lips just a mere inch from me and his nose touching mine. I glance but his eyes not blink. Dark orbs makes me want to stare into his eyes.

"I'll send you to apartment" his voice ghosting above my lips. He removes my seatbelt and out to open my door. He lean into his car while I am walking to apartment. Before enter the building a voice interupt my steps

"Hey.. you leave something" he said I turn around and confused what he said.

"Check your stuff" he grinned. Uopps his dimple show again. I give him a look. He raise his right hand while holding something.

 

That's my wallet !

 

"How could you...." I grunted and walking to take my wallet from my hand suddenly he grabs my left hand pulls me. I felt his lips on brushing my lips. I still shocked. He my bottom lips makes me gasp then his tongue slips into my mouth explores my cavern. Without I realise I close my eyes follow the rytme. He ends when I open my eyes he smiled his lips redden.

"Much better than a wine, good night Joonmyeon" slowly walk to his car. 

I stuck in my position. Try to recall what happening. Walking to my place. Grab my key from my pocket. I blink.

"My.. wallet...." I saw my wallet in my pocket.

I open the door and enter.

 

"Chauvinistic jerk"

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry long time no update! Because i'm a boarding school girl. Actually I already finished this story until 20 chap but..... in my books and left in my dorm hahaha my friends have read it but i made in normal ver.  not ver. because there's no kpop addict like me.. so sad 

sorry just a little update, i text with my phone and my grammar pretty awful because english not my language..............

 

COMMENT PLEASE.. VERY PRECIOUS TO ME HAHAHA