Can We Get Back Together?

Can We Get Back Together?

~

It was midnight and Jongin still couldn't sleep even though he had a tight schedule tomorrow. His mind disturbed by something he desperately tried to ignore, but couldn’t. It was about Chanyeol. 

 

As I think back at our times together, you've actually given me a lot of love and attention, haven’t you? 

But these days you don't even spare me a glance.

I was so sad thinking I'm not as important as you are to me, or is this just my feeling? 

The feeling of longing and emptiness. 

I miss the way you call my name and every time you smile at me, it fills my small heart with warmth. 

I hope you find a way back to me. 

Maybe you thought I was mad when you popped out a question about me on Sukira before.

Yeah, I was but...

I could never hate you.  I love you too much to do that. 

If it's not too late...

Can we get back together?

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

~
I still couldn’t believe of what you said in the recording today. 

Thought you were mad at me all this time and I didn't dare to look at your eyes since that time. 

Nothing better than your melodious laugh greets me every day. 

A shy smile on our lips. 

The way your eyes make a crescent moon shape.

I miss every little thing about you, badly.

But I’ve hurt you.

I'm sorry, I’ve never meant that I just wanted to get your attention, but it was driving me to a wrong way instead.

Sometimes I act annoying without realizing that I've crossed the line and made you angry.

But my feeling for you hasn't changed.

I love you Jongin, always.

 

 



This is my first drabble about ChanKai and sorry if there any grammatical error English isn't my main language. ;p 

Specially for Airi_lin and Lee_An <3

Inspired by exo radio show 150407 Sukira Radio (when Chanyeol make a joke about Jongin) and 150423 Lee Gukjoo’s Youngstreet Radio (when Jongin talk about Chanyeol’s soulmate in EXO) 

Hope you guys like it :D Comment would be very welcome