Movie Director Jungkook

BangtanTV Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

*skip to the part when taehyung was acting a crying scene*

 

“Hyung, try acting a crying scene, please. I wanna record it.” Jungkook said.

“Okie dokie Kookie, i’ll try.”

Jungkook and Hobi was humming a sad song. Slowly taehyung began to shed tears on his face. He was incredibly cute and beautiful when he’s crying. Then he show his box smile at the camera with his tears still running. Jimin and Hobi can feel their heart being stabbed by a cupid arrow. Taehyung’s sudden attack on Jungkook who’s holding the camera was really fatal. His heartbeat start to beat faster and it feels like his heart can exploded at any moment.

They began to act like an action movie, Taehyung was pretending he’s shooted on the heart and he touched it like it hurts. He start to fell on his knees. But then hobi pretend to shoot him on the head.

“Ahhh hyunggg~ you ruined my acting~~” Hobi just laugh. He can’t stand the cuteness of his beloved dongsaeng.

They did it again. And again with the same shoot from hobi to taetae on the head~ Until Taehyung can’t stand it anymore. “Ahhh...seriously hyungg...”. And with that their acting stage is over.

“You know tae, when i shoot you in the heart it feels like i shoot a cupid arrow to your heart. Do you fell in love with me now?” Jimin joked.

“Lol what are you saying Jiminnie, it doesn’t make sense.” Jungkook disapprove.

“Pfft up to you Jiminnie.” Taehyung just laugh.

Then suddenly Taehyung run off to the bathroom. It seems like he can’t hold it in. When he enter the bathroom, he rush in to the nearest chamber. He relieve himself there, when suddenly there’s a door sound. When Taehyung finished, he open the chamber’s door to see who but there’s no one other than himself. He’s a little scared but decided that it’s just the wind.

“Yes,

Please log in to read the full chapter