Perfect

Love's Silent Chimes

Happy faces filled the room. It was a time of rejoicing. Taemin could feel his heart racing as he waited for the ceremony to start.
 
"Nervous?" Minho asked, giving the younger on his a squeeze around his waist.
 
"Of course, Hyung! Why did you invite so many people? I don't even know half of the faces out there!" Taemin pouted. "I just wanted a simple wedding, where it's just you and me, together with our close friends of course."
 
Minho chuckled when he saw the nervous expression written all over the younger's face. "Well, but I want the whole world to witness you marrying me, to know that you're mine." Then, his voice softened. "I can't believe this is actually happening. After 7 years, I've waited so long for this day..."
 
Taemin felt his face flushed. This has indeed been a long and stormy journey. From the accident, to the coma, to meeting Sulli - everything had been so messed up. Finally, the tide has calmed down, after 7 long years. So much has happened within these years. Jonghyun and Key are finally getting married next year. And it wouldn't take long for Sulli and Onew to be the next.

After Taemin had revealed his break up with Sulli, Onew told the other boys that he has always been harbouring a secret crush for lovely girl. He didn't confess his love for her as he didn’t want to break the love she and Taemin once shared. Thus, when he told the others about all these, they unanimously urged him to pursue her. Taemin was especially glad. Onew was a good man, a man worthy of Sulli's love.

However, it wasn't an easy chase for Onew; Sulli had rejected him repeatedly at first, claiming that he was nice, but not her type of guy. However, she soon got touched by Onew's relentless efforts and fell in love with the boy. They were now what others pictured as the perfect couple.
 
Taemin smiled as he thought about the many events that happened in the past 7 years. This world sure has a weird way of making things work out. Things that seem to fall apart initially, could eventually fall back together to form another beautiful picture, if only through time. Taemin felt the once familiar pure bliss running through him all over again as Minho pulled him closer.
 
He jumped when he suddenly heard Minho's and his name being called. The wedding ceremony has officially begun. Minho held out his arms for Taemin to hold, giving him a reassuring nod as the boy held it nervously.
 
As they walked down the aisle, Taemin felt all his nervousness melt away and replaced with pure bliss and pride. Minho, was finally his to claim. He let his thoughts wander back to 7 years before, where had this dream of marrying Minho some day. Now, it was all coming true. As the confetti landed on them both, Taemin thought he heard the silent chimes of love ringing beautifully in his ears. He let it ring, embracing its soft and magical melody, embracing this love with open arms.
 
Before he knew it knew it, they both were already standing in front of the wedding pastor. In that magical invocation, they exchanged their vows and rings, their intense gaze never leaving the other.
 
And finally, they kissed.
 
Finally, everything fell perfectly into place once again...
 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So how was the ending? I really hope you guys liked it! I've really put in a lot of effort in this story, so please do support it by commenting and subscribing. And to all my lovely readers, thank you so much for staying with me till the end. I love you guys so much! Hehe~ so here's the reward, a happy ending! ^o^

Initially, my storyline was completely different from this, as I've mentioned earlier, I've actually planned on killing Minho! So it would have actually ended quite tragically if I didn't change my plot! D: So, I really thank those who have stopped me from doing so through requesting for happy endings in the comments! If it weren't for you guys, my story would have been, urgh pure tragedy!

Anyways, Love you guys! Thank you! <333