Chapter II : "Attraction"

Moonlight ☾●

3° P.O.V

***

 

So. How's it going here? said one of the boys from the kitchen made his way to the dining table.
It's good, I think. But I'm worried about Kai: after I scolded him, he held a grudge all the time and halfway, I didn't notice, he disappeared.
As usual. What's wrong?
Yes, But... I saw him more angry than usual. I just hope he doesn't get a cold out there, everywhere he is.
Lay, you worry a bit too much. You sound like my mother.

A hearty laugh filled the room.
Jongdae. I'm really worried.. it's like I have a bad feeling. It is as if I were afraid that at any moment he met her.
It won't happen. He also knows what he risks. I don't think he's stupid enough to get close to the girl without protection.
I really hope it..

Suddenly everyone turned toward the phone began to ring undaunted.
Who will be? Wait... where's Luhan? Was he not here a minute ago? said one of the boys.
It is true. Where is he? said another of the ten other guys in that room.
They looked around until Lay not answered it.
Hello?... Luhan! Where are you? We were just looking for you, you know? his expression changed radically shortly thereafter: from relieved became worried.
What?.. No, it's impossible..

All people in that room didn't understand what was going on so they simply just continuing to eat the snack prepared by their 'cook', Kyungsoo.
I knew. My instinct is never wrong!..
What happens Lay? asked one of the taller guys.
Ok.. Yes alright. Keep an eye and any wrong move stop him.. Okay. Bye.
Lay..?
Guys, Kai is in trouble...again.

And it's serious?
Well if by 'serious' you mean that he has made himself visible to "S", I would say yes.
What??
One of the boys jumped up. 
Is he crazy?? I go.

No!
Why not? You have to stop him before it's triggered a mess.
No, because there is already Luhan to observe him. We cannot go into too many people or we may be too visible and we cannot. He will stop him, you will see. And luckily she's not outgoing of the house.
. Lay said, sitting down at the table worried but confident.
........Want some more meat on the grill? Kyungsoo interjected, hoping to pick up the mood.

 

***

 
"Kai .. you're an idiot." Luhan thought after he hid behind a tree, close enough to see, but far enough not to be noticed.
 
Kai was there in front of the hut and he was angry. He was sitting on a fallen tree, while his gaze went from the car which a few hours earlier had almost run over to the hut. He wanted to know more about that person. Everyone considered her a goddess, someone to admire and protect and they said she was very important to their lives by Wolf. But he did not know her. Just a hint had given him: the moon light.
He often wondered what i
t had to do with. The reason why he wondered was that person. He also asked his wolfmates to 'trip', but no one answered, saying only that he was too young to understand and that was to have more experience like Wolf.
This vexed him greatly.
 
Suddenly he recovered from his thoughts on hearing a motion to the cabin. He saw the girl going out and to cut wood that was found on the left side of the house.
So here you are.. he said approaching feline steps with a snow-covered bush just ahead.
 
"Kai! Stand still! You're risking, damn." Luhan began to fidget. He was not to be seen.
He could not be seen. He saw the girl back under the canopy of the entrance and began to hope that fell as soon as possible. But he saw her stop and look up at the moon.
Damn.. Luhan then decided he had to get closer if it were necessary, that way he could stop Kai easier.
 
What are you..?...Why are you so important to us... Kai said softly. Suddenly, however, he slipped, even if only slightly, a few centimeters forward, thereby moving the bush.
He saw the girl suddenly turning around in his direction. The heck...
Hey! .. He was told by the girl a few seconds later. He saw that she was immobilized, but trembling.
Is anyone there?!
Kai!
 Luhan started calling, whispering, hoping he could hear, even though she was still too far away.

The two boys saw her approaching. She had one, two steps toward them.

No. The hell, stay still girl. said Luhan. He did not know what to do and the situation did not improve at all when he noticed that Kai had red eyes: he realized that he was concentrating on her movements, but without thinking of the consequences. In fact, if he continued like that, the bright red color would be noticed surely by the girl.

It came to him one thing to do: block her. He hid behind the better-tree trunk and began to stretch an arm toward her, while displaying two eyes fire color with light gray streaks.

All Wolves had power. Luhan, making part, had been given the power of telekinesis: he could move, lock or hurl any object in the air.

Kai instead, had the power of teleportation, which in that situation it would be very useful if it was used. But Kai was too focused on her movements, not occurred to him.

When Kai saw the girl stuck shooting, he wondered how he got in that situation, he would soon be discovered and who knows what would happen then.

He cursed himself for his stubbornness. At that moment he wanted only to return home by the other.

He wanted to not be there, behind that bush and wanted not to have disappeared from the view of Lay a few hours before.

Luhan had to pause a moment not to pass out from a headache. It was so long since he used his powers, he was no longer used. So even though it was a great effort to block a person, still it required the minimum concentration that made him a headache. In most, however, it was coupled with the fact that the person in question was her. Her, who at night became stronger with the presence of moonlight.

The girl freed from alien force began pacing, trying to better understand what the creature was watching.

She was attracted by those eyes, the light emanating from the curiosity and the presence.

She kept walking, walking, now she no longer felt the cold temperature and the icy wind that surrounds her person.

It was as if she were hypnotized and felt a strange heat given off inside her body that grew more and more with each step she took.

Arrived halfway between her and the creature, she stopped: he looked back, as if searching for other presences in addition to that already sighted. Not seeing, she began to move again, but this time seemed more nervous than before.

Kai, who was backing, continued to observe. He was afraid. He did not know what he could do if she just looked at him. He was afraid to run away because believed that she could reach him anyway.

His eyes lit up slightly the brilliant white snow around him. He was anxious.

Meanwhile, Luhan after recovering, he noticed that the girl was too close to his friend: he tried to raise his arm a second time but could not do anything. It was as if his power was blocked and it was what he feared. The power of the girl was too strong and he could not even turn to retrieve the boy and run away. Until a thick head stiffened him instantly knocking him down shortly thereafter.

Now Kai was alone. He must be able to move away from the situation and get away without that she could see just his face.

Hey. I know there's someone there. Come out! Don't be afraid. I will not hurt you, whatever you are. L-let me see you. Stella said with a trembling voice.

Kai did not know whether to trust or listen to her companions. He remembered what he kept saying and what Lay had answered him a few hours before: "Essential.". She was essential, important, but dangerous.

He did not understand, he was confused. Simply he continued to back away slowly until an uprooted tree did not fall.

Damn, It is the trunk where I sat before.

He found himself on the ground but the strangest thing was that he lost force. Suddenly.

...what she did to me ... is hers proximity ... now I understand why I had to stay away from her ... my powers ... I have not any ... what's happening to me? ... I'm going to... faint ... I'm tired ... help .. said as he watched the black figure closer and closer. He saw her stop, a few meters away.

... what are you? ... He could understand, before his fiery eyes went out. He had fainted.