Brat

Brat

Dammit!

Another stone hit the window. She was sure that if he kept throwing, soon enough, the glass would break and she’d be in big ing trouble. It was a big miracle her father hadn’t woken up yet from the sound of Taehyung’s voice, his laughing and him throwing stones against her window. It made her nervous, he could wake up any time and she’d be dead.

This boy was going to be the death of her, but she was determined not to look down. She sat on her bed, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her chin on it. Her eyes fell closed, she was so tired. It was too late for this. Another stone hit the window. She rolled her eyes and sighed. “Why the is he doing this? Doesn’t he have shows tomorrow or something?” She rubbed her eyes, but continued ignoring him. Another stone. This was the final draw.

She walked to the window. Below he stood, bright rectangle smile on his face. She pulled a face of disgust, as if he disgusted her, but in reality, she loved how affectionate he was and how far he was willing to go to get her attention. She opened the window, the cold night wind blowing in her face. It made her shiver. The snow was still fresh on the ground and looking at the clouds, it seemed like more would fall soon. She hated the snow.

“Taehyung, go home!”

“No!”

“Please! It’s three in the morning. I swear if my father wakes up you’re a dead man.”

“Doesn’t matter. At least I would have had a chance to see your beautiful face.”

.

She started blushing. She swallowed, glaring down at him as if she was ready to kill him. But in reality, she loved how he made her blush. She never knew why she fell for him, but she did. And although she hated it at times, most of the time, she loved it.

“Go home, please. You’ll get beaten up if you don’t go now. There’s so many people around these days willing to hurt you.”

“Perhaps I should stay, then,” Taehyung said, smiling up at her. She rolled her eyes and sighed, rubbing her eyes. She was too tired for this .

“Goodnight, Tae.” She closed the window and went to bed. Suddenly, she heard something outside, something that wasn’t what she had heard before. She sighed, throwing the covers aside and turning to the window to see Taehyung trying to open the window.

What the .

“You little monster,” she growled. She opened the window for him, causing him to fall face first on the ground. She giggled as she closed the window.

“That hurts,” Taehyung complained, looking up at her. He pushed himself up, then smiled and quickly grabbed her hands, pinning her to the wall. “I knew I could win you over.”

“Let me go,” she protested. He did and she crawled into bed, too tired to care. He smirked and crawled in beside her, wrapping his arms around her.

“I hate you,” she whispered. He knew she didn’t mean it. “I love you too, kiddo.” They fell asleep in each other’s arms.