Let me go

Love's stories.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Let me Go

Characters: Sehun – Seohyun -  Baekhyun

Soundtrack:  THE ARK  _ The Light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-cOZgaotPY

Words: 6200

It was a beautiful autumn afternoon, a couple of lovers walking in the woods of cherry, holding hands. But now the leaves fell from the trees, it was beautiful to be so. The couple looked into their eyes, their eyes really expressed that they were very much in love. The boy looked intently at his girlfriend, then the girl looked at him with an innocent look.

"Why are you looking at me so much?" She said.

"Who says that I was looking at you?"

The girl looked at him with some anger, then let go of his grip. And she said angrily.

"You're so bad, Baekhyun."

Then she took a few quick steps, she really had hurt, that answer which she had given her boyfriend. Then Baekhyun felt a little guilty, he just wanted to play a little joke to his beautiful girlfriend. Then he ran up to her, she had already walked a few meters away from him. Then he hugged her from behind, pulling her closer to him, telling her ear.

"Excuse me."

 

Hearing those words, the girl stopped and her heart began to pound. She quickly turned to meet her lover's face. He still had his hands on her waist, she looked at him with a pout...

 

"Why did you do that?"

 

"I will always look at you because you are my everything."

 

"Baekhyun..."

 

"I love you."

 

Then he brought his face to his beloved. For a moment his lips gently touched hers, their hearts jumped with happiness and love, then his lips wanted to enter to the lips of his beloved, to give it a sweet kiss, a tender kiss occurred. Baekhyun bit her lower lip of his beloved, causing her gave her a gentle blow to the chest, continued gently kiss, she put her hands around his neck.

 

 

"Sehun, maybe we should go another way."

 

"Why Hyuk? I want to go down this path."

 

"It's better not to go here. There are a couple, we can interrupt them."

 

"What?" He clueless walking playing his skateboard.

 

Just he looked at the path and saw the couple for several minutes. Hyuk then dropped his skateboard.

 

"Seohyun?"

 

"Sehun, you'd better go the other way."

 

"She's again with Baek."

 

"Sehun."

 

"It is better to go another way, hyung." Hyuk mentioned a little weak.

 

Hyuk rose in his skate, and so did Sehun went the other way.

 

 

Sehun POV

 

Seohyun is the most beautiful girl in my school. The girl who is always with me, but she never look at me the way I wanted. Always smiling at someone else, my favorite friend or perhaps something more...

 

Seohyun is the girl of my dreams, the girl who for years robs me sleep. The apple of my section, the girl who sees me only as a friend, the girl who is always smiling at me, but her heart belongs to Baekhyun, cute third grade boy. When she looks at him, her eyes shine with happiness. The girl will never be mine...

 

"They were Baekhyun and Seohyun, certainly."

 

"Yes, you are." Sehun said sadly.

 

"They are coming, and for more than three years..."

 

"Yes, they are together for three years..."

 

"They really seem to love much."

 

"Right..."

 

"Seohyun noona deserved someone who loved her too. I am happy to see Seohyun noona with Baekhyun hyung."

 

"Right..." Sehun said looking away.

 

 

The next day

 

Seohyun was a girl of 16 years, only had her mother, since her father had abandoned them when she was born, knowing this, but she never felt any resentment toward him. She thought he had his reasons for leaving them. And her mother would never speak ill of her father, she was always rescuing their qualities and their best moments.

 

Seohyun went to a private school, thanks to a scholarship. She had won thanks to her great intellect. Her mother had a restaurant in the city center, was very popular among young people. Seohyun always helped after school. Her mother loved her daughter too, adored too, was everything to her.

 

Seohyun's mother knew very well Baekhyun, She knew he was the boyfriend of her daughter and knew he was a good kid. And who really loved her daughter, so she accepted their relationship.

 

 

Baekhyun POV

 

Today is a new day, but today I woke up very late. I hope to get to school early, or I will be scolded by the teacher. But I am very happy, if I only see her face.

 

I changed his uniform and brushed my teeth. I hadn't eaten breakfast because I was too late. Then I ran to the school entrance, but it was late. I stayed in the section of the punished students, the teacher was scolding and making them do difficult exercises.

 

I did it with a smile on my face, knowing that the prefects of the rooms, come at a time to bring students to their classrooms.

 

Suddenly I began to hear footsteps approaching several people, where I and the others were. When I raised my head to see the prefects in front of me. But most see her face, made me very happy. She was dressed in the school uniform, her hair was tied in a ponytail. Her gaze was fixed on some of the students in the classroom. She was in front of me had a very stern look. Because Seohyun is the prefect of the second degree while I am in third.

 

Seohyun looked at me with eyes want to kill me, rarely got me into this. She always makes our lives miserable during the day. That's why some hated in the meeting room.

 

Seohyun gave me a little look, but quickly looked away. She didn't like being with me, in school, because it's somewhat embarrassing to see us as newlyweds. We are always together after school, I don't know why she does that, because she doesn't want everybody knows that we're dating.

 

Even so, she's even cuter.

 

End of POV

 

 

Seohyun went to her classroom with her companions, who had arrived late. Her companions still seemed tired, because the exercises they had done during their punishment. She entered the room and she went straight to her seat, next to Seulgi, her best friend. She smiled while looked at Seulgi.

 

"Did you see Baek?" Seulgui asked.

 

Seohyun looked with frightened expression as she hit Seulgi's arm.

 

"Seulgi, don't say that so loudly. Yes, I saw him, he was punished along with them." She said a little flushed quietly.

 

"These is love love love~~" Seulgi sang as she oped her book.

 

"Seulgi!" Seohyun said.

 

The teacher entered the room, there was a great silence. Seohyun looked at the professor of literature, her favorite teacher. Although most, including Seulgi, seemed a little hard, because they had to read a lot. But Seohyun was the only one happy with that. At the end of classes, Seohyun was to deliver some reports, Seulgi said goodbye to her as she had extra classes in math while Seohyun did her homework in the library.

 

When she was entering the library, she found someone. It was Sehun, one of her friends and classmates.

 

"Sehun!" She said with a smile.

 

"Seohyun, what are you doing here?" Sehun said a little nervously.

 

"For studying a little."

 

"Oh... I also would do it," Sehun said scratching his head.

 

"Why don't we study together?" Seohyun said while looking at him.

 

Sehun was surprised with the last word Seohyun said, "together", he almost blushes. He just nodded, and followed Seohyun.

 

Seohyun as usual, she took several books while Sehun took only a book. Everyone knew that Seohyun was too smart. Although a little hesitant Sehun asked Seohyun some questions and she teach him some math. Sehun was very bad at that stuff. He preferred someone to teach him because the teacher didn't understand him anything. Seohyun just smiled and nodded. Sehun timidly sat beside her and Seohyun began to explain step by step. Sehun didn't know why he was very nervous, to be with the girl he liked, or because he was afraid of falling in the exam.

 

While Seohyun explained, Sehun kept his eyes of love. Seohyun didn't realize this, but 4 other girls murmured behind book shelves. They watched the couple carefully afrar meters away.

 

"Seohyun, as always she's lucky."

 

"She's always with the cutest guys, I envy her."

 

"Sehun, no. It can't be."

 

"Why Eunji? You have not noticed? Sehun is madly in love with the "lucky"."

 

"What?" Eunji cried in surprised then someone tapped her lightly.

 

"Don't make noise, they may notice us."

 

"Naeun-ah!" Eunji said looking at the girl.

 

"Sehun's love is really amazing. Should I take advantage of this?" said Naeun.

 

"What are you going to do, Naeun?" Chorong said.

 

"Chorong, you will know later." Naeun said walking toward the exit.

 

These 4 girls was known as the most beautiful in school, besides belonging to the richest school students. They were cruel to all who crossed their path, all that stood in the way, ended up paying dearly. Nobody could say anything, every time they get into trouble, fought out well because their parents paid their mistakes with some benefits that were for school. Almost nobody wanted to cross with them, because they feared much.

 

 

Naeun POV

 

Choi Seohyun, you have really been a great nuisance to me since you came to my school. You're really a real headache...

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

That day I walked alone through the halls but he didn't go to school. He was very busy doing community work in school so I really felt very guilty. Because of my fault, it was that damn community service. We wanted to play a joke to one of my colleagues. But we were caught and we blamed Baekhyun because he made the joke. That day I regretted because he had to give a month of community service. Since beginning his punishment, I couldn't see Baekhyun. But I didn't know, that damn community work took him away from me forever.

 

That day Baekhyun was cleaning the sports field of school. I watched him from the window of my classroom. I wasn't paying attention to anything, what the teacher said.

 

Then I saw a girl who seemed to be lost, she was walking around. I thought she had the wrong place and she would go away. But she walked toward Baekhyun and she tapped his back. He was surprised and turned around. He looked at the girl and she bowed to him. Why was she doing that? Even they were almost the same age. Baekhyun was surprised and they talked for a few moments. At that time, Baekhyun pointed to a place, but in the end they were walking together. Then I couldn't see them...

 

Nearly two hours later, the teacher came with a girl. He introduced she's a new student just transferred. When I saw her face, I realized she was the same girl. But she wore our school uniform. I had to admit she looked good in uniform and she politely greeted us.

 

Her name was Choi Seohyun and she sat beside Seulgi, the vice president of the room.

 

I thought she would like the others. I thought she would not be a big deal after all. But that thought changed when we came out of classes. She walked alone, I and others went behind her...

 

Then someone came running toward her, we thought the person was someone she knew.

 

But when we saw the boy's face, it was Baekhyun. My Baekhyun was smiling at her... It was the first time he acted like a girl. But he was always nice to all, but this time was different, another kind of loveliness... a different way to see...

 

End of Flashback

 

 

Choi Seohyun, the girl who stole my perfect boyfriend, I wanted to hurt her as she did to me. But I couldn't because Baekhyun was always with her and he was always defending and protecting her. Soon after I confessed him but he refused me, telling me that someone else was in his heart. The reason was Seohyun, Baekhyun didn't tell me, but I guessed and it was true. Shortly after they became an item and they were dating now.

 

I really want Baekhyun, he's mine.

 

End of POV

 

 

"Eunji, do you know what Naeun is thinking about?" Chorong asked her while reading a book.

 

"I think, she makes them separate." Eunji said rubbing her jaw.

 

"She's still thinking about that? We have failed almost a thousand times. She'd better forget him." Chorong said.

 

"This time they will break up, or at least I make them lose their trust." Naeun came back to them and said determinedly.

 

"Naeun, are you thinking about it till now?" Eunji said with a look of fear.

 

"We will see," Naeun said looking through the window.

 

 

TWO MONTHS LATER

 

Selected to be in the school musical this year are:

 

Baekhyun third degree, represent the main role of Romeo.

 

Naeun second degree, represent the role of Juliet.

 

Siwon fifth grade, representing the father's role of Juliet.

 

Taeyeon second degree, represent the role of Juliet's cousin.

 

Chen third degree cousin play the role of Romeo.

 

"Please applaud, they got the main characters. I hope you guys give their best endeavors to Obre musical was a success." The director of musical announced.

 

"Naeun, you really strived this. Wow you got the main role, congratulations!" said Eunji.

 

"You are really naive or you do, Eunji?" Chorong said a little irritated.

 

"Why did you say so, Chorong?" Eunji said offendedly.

 

"Because Naeun really didn't want that. She did it for him," Chorong pointed to Baekhyun who was with Chen and others, his friends.

 

"What? Really? I don't understand what is happening..." Said Eunji.

 

"Naeun got the lead role because of Baekhyun. Every year he got the lead role. So she knew that if she succeeded, she could be closer to him, maybe they even kiss," said Chorong.

 

"Naeun, that's true?" asked Eunji.

 

"Yes," Naeun said looking at Baekhyun.

 

 

Hours later, Seohyun was helping her mother in the restaurant. When Baekhyun and his friends arrived, she served them as always some fried rice with a rich stew then she sat with them.

 

"Baek, got the lead role in the play?" She asked curiously.

 

There was a great silence.

 

"Sure, I got it," Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Congratulations!" She hugged him spontaneously.

 

When she realized that all his friends saw them, she broke the hug. She felt a warm blush rise to her cheeks. Baekhyun and his friends were surprised because Seohyun rarely expressed her feelings.

 

"Of course, he has beautiful vocal cords. The main character need to align with other characteristics." Chen said sarcastically.

 

"Baek was really born for music!" Said Seulgi. But Seohyun looked sad and sighed.

 

"Seohyun, did you want to audition too?" Chen asked.

 

"Yes. But I have to help my mom, she just would not do all the work," She said.

 

"You're a wonderful daughter," Said Chen.

 

"I really admire my friend," Said Seulgi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter