I want to be with you

Love's stories.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: I want to be with you

Characters: Seohyun - Kris - Luhan

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cEa1wJ4yyE

Words: 7150

 

"Seohyun, it's time to get up. Within half an hour Luhan come for you!" Her mother shouted Seohyun who was sleeping.

"Do you hear me?"

Seohyun was a very studious girl, but the bad thing is that she didn't like getting up early. She could be brilliant at everything, but she liked to sleep, and hated the wake up early.

So her mother would always wake her up, as their brothers always got too many whining from her. 

She got up and made a ponytail in her hair, grabbed her backpack and went to the kitchen.

His mother was serving breakfast, Seohyun the hair of her little brother.

"Sehun-ah, you have practice today?" Seohyun asked taking bread to .

"Right, I practice the dance very hard noona." Sehun who was barely 10 years said.

"But Sehun-ah, keep in mind that dance isn't everything. You also have to study hard to get good grades."

Sehun looked at her with disappointment, 

"Noona, why I have to have good grades. I can only dedicate to the dance," He said with a pout.

"It's for your own good, Sehunnie. If you have good grades, Mom let you go dancing later,"

"Really? Omma what said Noona is true?" asked Sehun taking his milk.

"Yes, what she said is true." said her mother. 

Seohyun just smiled, her mother always supported her in everything, Sehun admired his sister, not only because she was too studious, but also she always optimistic and it was almost good at all.

Then they heard the doorbell, Seohyun's mother rose from the seat and went to open the door. But Seohyun's face showed no sign of pleasure, her face looked rather sad. Sehun looked intently at his sister and smiled.

"Good morning, Mrs. Seo," said a voice of a boy.

"Luhan, you're here, come in!" said the mother of Seohyun.

Luhan entered the house, her mother asked him some things about his family. While Seohyun and Sehun finished breakfast.

"For the silly Luhan, you always end with the fun," Seohyun said hurriedly eating her bread.

"Luhan hyung only helps us. We go to school with him and he's good," said Sehun drinking his milk.

"Because we are children, but I don't know why Mom insists that Luhan accompany us to school. I will run away within a few day." said Seohyun with great determination.

When Sehun was about to say something, he was interrupted by the voice of his mother.

"Seo, Sehun did you already finish eating?" Said his mother.

"Yes!" They shouted.

"Then grab your bags and go to school."

Seohyun reluctantly did what her mother said, on the other hand Sehun seemed rather excited. They came to where his mother and Luhan were, Sehun always hugged Luhan.

"Hyung!" 

Luhan also hugged back the child. While Seohyun seemed to be very angry with him, so she didn't even look at him.

Their mother kissed them each her kids, Seohyun left first, leaving behind the boys. Sehun watched his sister walking hurriedly. He whispered to Luhan.

"Noona is increasingly crazy."

"Seohyun is crazy, because she did something and she fight with your mother."

"No, hyung. Nothing like that. This morning she told me that within a few days she will go out."

"What did she say?"

"She will escape."

"Escape, where?"

"I don't know, just Noona said like that."

Luhan looked at Seohyun and he began to laugh.

"Why do you laugh? I'm really concerned Luhan hyung. Hyung, do you really not notice?" Sehun said looking at him with curiosity.

"What Sehun?"

"Hyung, you and Noona will kill me and upset me."

"Why?"

"Aish, then ask her because I can't tell you." said Sehun. 

When Luhan was about to speak, Seohyun's shrill voice was heard.

"Hurry up, we'll be late to school!"

Luhan and Sehun quickened their steps to catch up with her. When they arrived the school, Seohyun gave her brother a kiss on the forehead, she knelt down.

"See you later. Once you start, do it right. Of course you have to focus your classes." Seohyun said. 

Then she saw Sehun disappeared among children.

"Let's go now," Luhan said.

"Ok, Sehun is already in school, bad thing can't happen," Seohyun said. 

Turning to go to class, they were on the other side of the school. Luhan put his hands in his pockets, and began to follow her. 

Arriving at school corridor, there was too much noise. When suddenly they heard the shrill voices of Seohyun's friends, running toward her. Finally Seohyun smiled again, she embraced her friends, Luhan watched them. Her friends also greeted him, Luhan only gave them a hello. 

Seohyun, Luhan and the others entered the classroom. Their teacher had not yet arrived. Luhan was sitting in the back, while Seohyun sat in front.


The day usually went as usual, Seohyun was very good humor, Luhan couldn't stop her, even her friends couldn't. At the end of the day, Seohyun went to Luhan and said something in his ear.

"Please, you can go now with Sehun to my house. I have something to do. Please tell my mother, I have to do school work, please Luhan..."

Luhan nodded and Seohyun gave a sweet smile. Then she walked away from him. 


That day Seohyun went to the park, she felt a little tired, but she wanted to clear her mind. She sat on a bench in the park, tried to calm her mind. Then she heard a little girl crying...

She thought that she was wrong, but when she opened her eyes, she could hear more clearly the cries of a child. So Seohyun began to find her. 

Throughout the park, then Seohyun found a little girl about 5 years old, sitting on the grass, she was crying and had a knee injury, apparently the little girl fell on the ground and was lost her parents. Seohyun came to her, and dried her tears with her handkerchief.

"Hey baby girl, don't cry. Unnie is here, and nothing bad happen."

The girl looked at her and began to cry even more, but Seohyun took out the candy from her bag backpack. When she handed it to the girl, the girl stopped crying, while Seohyun began to treat the wound in her knee. Then the girl began to cry again, but Seohyun didn't know why...

"Dad..." said the little girl.

For a moment Seohyun forgot that the girl was lost, she carried the girl in her arms.

"Let's find your dad, don't worry we'll find him."

The girl held Seohyun tightly and Seohyun began searching her dad throughout the park. Then it started to rain heavily.

"It couldn't happen, I had to find the girl's father."

Then it began to thunder as the girl was scaring. But Seohyun didn't know what to do, so she took cover under a tree. While the girl cried more, Seohyun heard somebody calling.

"Bomi! Where you are? Bomi Bomi!" shouted a man.

The girl said weakly, "Daddy... Daddy..." 

The girl wanted to get off Seohyun's arms but she stopped her. Her father was wet road while as far as the little girl in her arms.

When the man heard the cries of his little daughter, he turned around. The girl quickly spread her hands, as soon as her dad came to her. He hugged his daughter tightly.

"Bomi, dad is here."

The man looked like he was crying too, Seohyun watched the tender scene and made her want to cry. Although they didn't notice their tears because of raindrops. Seohyun put her hand on the girl's father.

"She's already safe, it's better to go now."

But before she could leave, Seohyun heard his voice.

"Don't go, because you found my daughter, I got my daughter safely. Come to my house, I'll give you some hot chocolate and dry up your clothes."

When Seohyun saw the face of the father of the girl, she felt her heart jumped as never before. It seemed like she knew him from before, even though they just met today. 

When their eyes met, Seohyun stared at him, then the man took her hand. Automatically, Seohyun climbed into his car.

They arrived in a beautiful white house, the father parked the car outside the house. He invited her to enter his home, she saw that the house was very homely. And they had many photos of him with his little daughter.

Seohyun was standing there while he was looking for towels. Then he came out and gave her some towels, he pointed to the bathroom so she could change with dry clothes which she received from him. 

For a moment Seohyun hesitated to accept or not. Because he was an unknown person, but she was so cold despite being heated in the house. She nodded and went to the bathroom.

Seohyun went to bathroom to change clothes while the father and his young daughter also did same things. Seohyun took more than half an hour in the bathroom, only to change clothes.

When she came out, she was dressed in tight jeans and a shirt too big for her. She had to fold the sleeve, but it was very comfortable. She walked nervously, then she came to the room, but she found no one, then she heard on the other side of the house.

"Noona.....!!!!!" 

Seohyun turned around, finding the girl ran to her. She hugged her, and the girl took her hand. And she took Seohyun to the kitchen. The house was quite spacious.

Then the man who was serving three cups of hot chocolate, turned to her. For a moment there was a eye contact, Seohyun was about to blush... the girl said.

"Noona, you can sit here." 

The girl motioned a seat and Seohyun noded to her. She gladly accepted, but apparently the man didn't like it.

"Bomi, how many times do I have to tell you, you shouldn't say to the girls older than you. You call her 'Unnie'." The man said, frowning.

Seohyun startled for a moment, but the girl with her eyes smile said.

"I like to call her Noona. Noona, you don't like to tell you so?"

Seohyun looked at her and smiled. 

"Call me as you like, little girl!" The two shared smiles. 

For a moment, Seohyun could feel the man smiled and her heart jumped. 

When they all were seated, the man said.

"What's your name?" 

His voice was so formal as he took his hot chocolate.

Seohyun looked nervous, because he was talking to her directly. She looked at him and said.

"Choi Seohyun," She said with a nervous voice.

"Seohyun is a nice name." He said.

When she heard her name by him, Seohyun felt a little happy, but she didn't know why she felt like this.

"Oh yes, I got it from my mother," She said smiling. 

"My father named me Bomi, noona it's a nice name," said the girl. 

At that time the father of the girl smiled and Seohyun smiled too.

"Oh sorry, I still haven't introduced myself," He said apologetically. Seohyun just smiled.

"I am Wu Kris." Seohyun gave a smile.

"Nice to meet you," 

The two shook their hands, but the touch was an unusual feeling. Then Kris felt weird, like Seohyun.

"And how old are you?" Kris asked her. 

"I'm 16." She replied while sipping her hot chocolate.

"You're still too young," Kris said.

"Yes, it seems," Seohyun said with a pout. 

"My dad is 28 years old," said the girl innocently. 

"But it seems that he looks very young, noona," said the girl and Seohyun just smiled.

It's true. Kris looked very young, so he looked like a college student. But no one imagined behind the beautiful appearance, he was already the father of a little cute girl. 


Minutes later

"Thank you for today," Kris said, from the doorway as he attended Seohyun.

She smiled, and said goodbye. 

"Noona, meet me soon!" The little girl shout. 

Seohyun smiled and said, "Sure!"


Seohyun came home an hour later. Her heart never stopped beating, she entered her house like a zombie. She didn't notice the presence of Luhan and her brother.

"Not even a hello to us. We are invisible Sehun." Luhan said sarcastically. 

But apparently, Seohyun was in her world, Luhan was surprised and went to Seohyun and hit her head.

"Auch!" Seohyun shouted glaring at Luhan. 

"Why did you do that?"

"Because you were in your world, you little silly," Luhan said smiling.

"Don't tell me like that!" 

Seohyun was about to hit him and escaped from Luhan. Sehun thought the two would begin the typical fight every afternoon. Seohyun was trying to catch Luhan through the house for revenge. But this time Seohyun just threatened and then said.

"Not today, maybe tomorrow," Leaving Sehun and Luhan baffled.


"What happened to her? Why did she act this way?" 

Luhan said somewhat disappointed, because today he could't get the attention of Seohyun.

"What happens to my sister? Maybe she's sick. But she tried to hit you, so she wasn't. Why she did now?"

Sehun looked at Luhan, but he just shrugged his shoulders as a sign of not knowing.


Seohyun came into her room and lay in her bed. Then she began to feel her heart beating fast, in her mind was the image of Kris and Bomi. She didn't know why she could not get them out of her head. She thought so, she wanted to hear his voice again, but she didn't realize why she I felt this.


Two weeks later

"Why couldn't you still take off your mind that girl's thoughts?" said a young man looking through veranda.

"I told you, I can't, Kyungsso."

"Surely is she so beautiful?" The little man asked, looking at Kris curiously.

"She's not only beautiful. She's really beautiful everything," Kris said.

"What did you say about Jessica, when you met her? You don't know what happened?" said Kyungsso.

"But this time, I know I'm not mistaken, that girl. She's really beautiful and pure," 

Kris said, but at the end he realized that something had said bad.

"But she..." Kyungsso wondered while looking at Kris a reproachful look. 

"What are you trying to say Kris about a girl with all this?"

"Kyungsso, there is one thing I didn't tell you. The girl is 16 years old," Kris said, looking down.

Kyungsso dropped his coffee cup and looked at him. 

"What! It's a joke right? Is it true Kris?" 

"No, actually she's 16."

"Kris, you look crazy, man. You can't walk with a girl of 16 years old. She's 12 years younger than you. What will happen to you with a girl? No one would welcome that relationship, Kris. You must forget about her."

"But Kyungsso..."

"It's better to forget her and look for a good mother for my niece."

"Kyungsso..."

"Bye Kris, there's much to be done. You'd better stop thinking such a nonsense, and get to work. Please forget that girl, it can bring you a lot of trouble, remember she's still minors. The relationship between you is not allowed." Kyungsso said slamming the door.

'You think I'm stupid, if I didn't think of that, Kyungsso. I know she's still a minor, and a relationship between us is impossible. But why my head want to forget about her but my heart said on the contrary.' Kris thought.

------------------

Seohyun left her school in the company of Luhan and her brother Sehun as usual. They made her so annoy, yet her thoughts were not there, she's in trance. 

For weeks she hadn't heard from Kris and Bomi, she hadn't found them in the park. She hadn't seen and that's sad. But she didn't know why, at that time Luhan looked at her closely, he wanted to play a joke, but before he could Seohyun said.

"Go home, I'll catch up later," Luhan looked confused and Sehun also did.

"Where are you going?"

"Later, see ya." said Seohyun across the track. 

Luhan wanted to follow her, he didn't know why, but he felt that he missed something, but he didn't know what it was. Luhan ignored that thought and told Sehun.

"Come on Sehun," 

The small Sehun followed him even worried about his sister.


Seohyun came to the park, as quickly as possible. But there was no trace of Bomi and Kris, she looked disappointed but she kept searching around the park.

"Seohyun, you'd better to forget..." 

She turned around, she just wanted to go home. Then someone shouted, she knew that voice.

"Noona!"

Seohyun looked back and saw a girl running towards her. She hugged the girl. It was Bomi.

"Noona, I've been looking for you."

"Bomi!" Seohyun said. 

When Seohyun looked up, she found Kris. He was wearing an elegant suit, he was really handsome with his blond hair. She looked at him and said a timid greeting. 

"Hello..."

This time Kris smiled for her only. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter