My second love?

Love's stories.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: My second love?

Character: Seohyun, Luhan and Minho

Words: 8325

Genre: Romance and school. 

Seohyun was a beautiful, charming and above all now much his baby girl. Perhaps her mother was her best friend she could have, her life normally passed as a senior in high school. 

She was a bubbly girl as they say, always had a very positive attitude, it was always with a smile on her face. Perhaps her smile was always attracting attention. She was well liked and popular in her school, she was always surrounded by her best friends.

Sooyoung was a little taller than her, she always thinks about eating, every day and at any time, it brought Seohyun laughter alot. Sooyoung always eats what she wants but she never get fat. That's why Seohyun is envious her, since she always ate moderately to prevent weight gain. 

Her best friend was Hyoyeon, too cool girl, she is very good at dancing. It's her passion. And her speech is the most sincere of all, though that often cause them problems.

She was always accompanied her, including if she has many male friends. Well they grew up like sisters, Seohyun considers them as her sister, but not of blood but of loyalty. Seohyun has never felt alone, she always says that her second family are friends.

Seohyun was a fairly sleepy girl so her mother always made her get up. Seohyun's mother usually had woken up early in the morning. Seohyun walked to the refrigerator, took out a small bottle of yogurt. She opened it and walked slowly into her room which was located on the first floor of the house. 

Her room was the largest of the house. Since there was a huge crystal piano, which was the musical instrument she liked to play at night and in the mornings. It also had almost a small personal library and especially many stuffed animals that had given their secret admirers. They had many sizes large, small and medium. They were teddy bears with hearts, pandas and many more which always contained a message of love. But those gifts always appeared at the foot of her locker at school, or in the morning at the door of her home, being sent to no return address. Seohyun didn't know who they were, but she always kept the presents.

Her mother knew that her daughter was popular, but she always noticed that Seohyun has never become arrogant, she was always very sweet. She entered her daughter's room which was always neat, she walked to the bed. Her mom sat next to her and watched her for a moment. She caressed her face and her hair then kissed her on the cheek.

"Honey, it's time to get up."

By putting the straw in , so Seohyun could drink yoghurt, with a slight movement Seohyun took her mother's hand..

"Kansanmida, my beloved mother."

Her mother smiled and walked slowly toward the door, Seohyun took all the yogurt and sat on her bed watching all her room then she ran to the bathroom. 

To get a small shower, but it was really refreshing. Seohyun came only with towel and drying her hair, sat down. She dried her face, put some cream on her face and touched slight twinkle in her eye.

She looked beautiful even with a little makeup, her hair was in two braids and wore a white headband. She went to her closet and her uniform neatly pressed. She put it on and just as she was putting the final half. Her mother said.

"Hyunie... the breakfast is ready!"

Seohyun hastily put her slippers, grabbed her backpack, she shook a little and carrying too many books in her backpack. She smiled and walked quickly into the kitchen, her mother was serving some delicious tortillas on the table. She looked at her and smiled, Seohyun sat waiting like a little girl, with her fork to eat... her mother never tired of seeing the same expression every day.

Seohyun and her mother had breakfast that day, with many faces and funny sounds. Seohyun was much amused at her mother's side. Seohyun looked at the time and almost choked with milk, to see her mom. 

She was about to leave to the school, she quickly took her milk. She grabbed her backpack and gave her mom a little kiss on the forehead. And she smiled.

"See you later, prepare a delicious dinner today. Mom, you have to return early from your work!" said Seohyun winking.

Seohyun's mother was a doctor, she worked in a hospital. Her life was really busy and very stressful, but like Seohyun, she always had a smile on her face. Many their patients wanted her, since she was a pediatrician.

Her mother smiled, because her turn even began within an hour. That's why she finished eating calmly.

Seohyun put her shoes and ran, she had to walk as quickly as possible, to get to school early. The school was only a few blocks from her home, it was not far away. 

Seohyun ran fast enough, and arrived early alone, she was very agitated and her breathing was strong enough, she thought her heart would burst out.

Someone heavily hit her man, but instead of getting angry, Seohyun smiled. Because she knew who gave her a little stronger blow.

"Hyo!" 

When Seohyun pounced on her friend hugging her tightly, as always Hyoyeon amazed.

"You always know who I am as usual?" shouted Hyoyeon.

"You're my beautiful unnie!" Seohyun making aegyo.

"It's better to go to school, if the teacher doesn't give us a good punishment."

The three friends ran like crazy, to their room. They arrived just in time, before the teacher closed the door.

"Ladies... Choi, Kim and Wu."

Seohyun showed her beautiful smile, the teacher let them pass. Just looking at them, to their seats, the three friends were separated during classes because their locations were different. Seohyun sat in the middle of class, in Hyoyeon and Sooyoung front row on the left. 

Seohyun and Yoona sat between Chen who always made a lot of jokes. With Seohyun, she got along very well, but they were not so close, only a few classes and activities. That day he spoke about Greek culture, was Seohyun's the favorite subject teacher, besides being pretty, Seohyun was very intelligent. In the class she thinks a lot, ask the teacher around the classroom, that Greek god admired, all answered:

Zeus

Aphrodite

Hades

Poseidon

Hyoyeon said: Ares, the god of war. He said he admired for his skill in war.

Sooyoung: Eligio Apollo, since it was a God with many values ​​and also handsome, as described in his book.

Yoona: Aphrodite admired for its beauty and because it had the gift to recognize true love.

Chen: I admired Hades, because despite not being in the pantheon, and govern from elsewhere, it was the most feared God, besides having a beautiful wife.

Meanwhile Seohyun: Athena answered, as it was the goddess of wisdom and justice. She was an independent woman and always made her decisions with great confidence. She wanted to be like her.

The teacher finished their classes, Sooyoung quickly went to the site of Seohyun. To ask the partner to buy some food, Seohyun quickly accepted knowing the tastes of her dear friend.

When they returned, Seohyun found a note on her desk and read it.

"Aphrodite must've blessed with beauty. For the Aphrodite of my life is you." 

After Seohyun read it, she blushed a little, then she looked around to see who might have left, but only she saw distracted peers. Sooyoung saw Seohyun and asked what happened.

"Nothing." Seohyun said. 

She didn't want her friend to know this scandalous news because she knew what would happen. Seohyun finished well her day and said goodbye to her best friends. It was time go to the supermarket, and now she had to prepare dinner.

She walked several blocks to get to the nearest supermarket. She walked slowly because her mother arrived a bit late due to her work.

Seohyun grabbed a basket, she went through the places she should buy. She bought some noodles, a little meat, and some vegetables, which were fresh and commonly. 

Seohyun payed and grabbed the bags, weighing very little. Then she started walking, she put the headphones on her ears, then she walked slowly while humming the song she liked.

(EXO LOVE ME RIGHT)

Take your time

Waenji dugeundaeneun bamiya (Na Na Na Na)

English: (For some reason, it's a heart pounding night (na na na na))

So tonight

Kkeutkkaji dallyeogabolkka Dal (Yea Yea Yea Yea)

English: Let's run to the end of the moon (Yea Yea Yea Yea)

Seohyun was walking as she sang, so she didn't know that someone was following her behind. She walked on the way home, there was a place that wasn't bright. That was the shortest way to get home, if she took the other way, she came a little later, so she decided to go the nearest place.

She was walking back humming the song, suddenly she felt someone behind her. She turned around and saw three guys strangers. Her heart began to pound.

'They only walked out there, maybe it was just a coincidence.' She thought.

But when she heard steps closer to her, she tried to run. But one of strangers' arms caught her and held tightly.

"Where are you going, darling?"

She was shaking, she said as loudly as possible.

"Take everything."

The three men laughed hard.

"You think we want to steal, pretty?" ask one of them.

Seohyun nodded innocently.

"We don't come to steal from you. We are interested of you." Said one of them, her cheek.

"You're really soft, I can't imagine how I feel another part of your body."

Seohyun clenched her fists, she was afraid, she wanted to scream but no one would come to her rescue. She was alone at this time.

"I see that you're scared, but don't worry about that later. It will be better, just wait, and I think we should go to a more comfortable place. Don't you think beautiful?"

But when they approached her, somebody attacked the men from behind, with some karate techniques. Then all men fell on the floor, some were bloody. The stranger who had saved her, took her hand.

"Follow me," He hit upon a run with their clasped hands. 

They ran as fast as possible, not being followed. They stopped to take some air, when she would thank to save her, he said.

"You must be careful next time. Godbye.

She stared at the figure disappeared, she couldn't see the face of her savior. Since he wore a face mask and a cap, she could barely make out his eyes. She wanted to follow him, but she just cried, she was so scared. 

She walked to the corner to take a taxi, already she had made a little late. She took a taxi and get home, her house was without lights. Her mother didn't arrive yet, she didn't know whether to tell her mom what happened to her, she knew her mother would worry a lot.

She changed her uniform and went to the kitchen, still shaking as before. But something in her mind was not right, she kept thinking about the boy who had saved her, although she didn't see his face, his eyes couldn't get off her mind.

When she began to cut the vegetables, she was trembling. She was still scared, she thought it's better her mother didn't notice it, otherwise her mom would cast the blame on her. Then Seohyun tried to calm down, she finished preparing the dinner and began to set the table.

Then she heard the door open, showing her mom with a smile on her lips.

"Omma..." Seohyun cried and ran to her mom then she embraced her mom.

"What are we having for dinner?" said her mother cheerfully.

"I will serve you, and tell me what you think. Don't try to lie."

She served the meal, her mother watched her daughter carefully. Seohyun was her spoiled child, she was her company now she was her everything. 

'She can't imagine if I could live without my Seohyun.' She thought in her head.

While Seohyun is eating, like a little girl. Her mom watched her intently, Seohyun knew that her mother worked a lot, and she souldn't worry her mom, telling her what happened today. 

After dinner, the mother and daughter watched a movie. In the middle of watching the movie, Seohyun was asleep, her mother her cheek and she kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Hyunnie, come to my room. Sleep with mom."

Seohyun got up and walked with her mother.


The next day, the same routine is repeated. This time Seohyun was very early because of training in school as cheerleading squad belonged to her school, her friends too. She said goodbye to her mother.

Today the team of cheerleaders give their last rehearsal, because in the afternoon, the football team play and they should support them. Seohyun had no ideas of what school was playing against her school, only she wanted to win.

She came to training as usual, yet there was no one. Classes for belonging to the football team and cheerleaders, had been suspended, which Seohyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon didn't like much but they loved.

They arrived later after they were trained. Shortly after the football team, led by Minho arrived. He was the captain and very handsome. Seohyun admired him greatly, Minho's father was coaching a team of major league soccer of Korea.

He was very polite, but only had sometimes seen his smile. Seohyun always looked at him from afar. Because he had too many fans, and she didn't want to be attacked by them. Rarely Minho and Seohyun talked, only exchanged a few words, just to practices and games.

Seohyun and the others had to put on the official uniform. They went to the locker room, Seohyun looked in the mirror, she was cute. Yoona was another member of the cheerleading squad, she said.

"You better go, and soon begin the match. And we have to give everything today, our team must win."

Seohyun smiled her and waited for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon will manage to go out together. Then they went to the stadium and they saw left school stadium crowded. They knew that their school was popular to win the league. But the color of their school was not green, the team color was yellow.

"Who is the rival school?" asked Seohyun.

"It Hamsol." Answered Hyoyeon.

"Hamsol? I've never heard of that school."

"In case you haven't heard, this year the school has really been the surprise. I saw how our team defeats. They have lost any match, this match will define who is the best."

"What!" Shouted Seohyun.

"All this is thanks to the new captain. They said he's very good at playing football, also very handsome, but I don't know his name." Said Hyoyeon.

"I don't think he's better than Minho. There's nobody better than Minho." Seohyun said with great confidence.

"If you say so, it seems that you're Minho's girlfriend!" Hyoyeon teased.

At that time Seohyun blushed, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon only laughted.

"Seohyun, you should confess him. Do you like Minho, right?" Said Hyoyeon.

"It isn't unnie. Why do you say so?"

"Right, you don't like him, so you can't say to him." Sooyoung said.

"Unnie, you too..."

At that time, Yoona came towards them with the captain, Minho. Seohyun and others stood in line like soldiers, they said hello at the same time.

"You guys look very beautiful today!" 

Minho said maybe he stared at Seohyun. At that time they shared the glances each other. 

"It's better to go with the team, Minho. I'll take care of them." Said Yoona.

Minho said goodbye with a smile. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung interpreted the moment an acceptance that Seohyun was in love with Minho. Seohyun only gave a little irritation and went with Yoona, as the two were riding on forming up on the cheerleaders.

When the game started, it was all a bit tense. Since the cheerleaders across and the public of opposing teams were really strong singing rhymes. Seohyun was a bit intimidated, but Yoona held her hand and said.

"We're better, let's go Seohyun."

The cheerleaders began with the rhymes and dances which have got a war that also outside the field. The game was actually intense even, as the captain of the other team were as good as Minho, even Seohyun didn't know the name. She only cared Minho for some reason she didn't understand yet.

But Seohyun was distracted for a moment, then the goal of the opposing team could not be. The other team was beating.

Minho did everything to the best of his ability, to even the score. But unfortunately the team lost so Minho was furious, perhaps Seohyun had never seen his state. Immediately Yoona went to Minho. 

Seohyun also wanted to go to him but she couldn't., Minho seemed closer to Yoona. Seohyun stood there, they lost and the whole school was sad. 

Seohyun went to the locker room and she was the last, as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon decided to leave early, because they had to study for a test. 

Seohyun had to study too, but she also wanted to see Minho before leaving. But she couldn't find him, so she went to the football field. When she walked, she bumped into someone, as usual she apologized many times.

"Don't worry, you don't hurt me," Said a manly voice.

She looked up and saw a handsome boy. She apologized again.

"I was distracted, I hurt you, forgive me."

"I told you. Don't worry, I'm all right."

She bent down ninety degrees, and when she was about to leave, the boy said.

"Sorry, could you tell me where the exit is?"

"What?"

"Can you show me where the exit is? I'm lost. This school is very large, and I don't know where the exit is and also it's night."

Seohyun looked at him and smiled coolly.

"Follow me, the output is around here. Anyway, I was leaving too." 

She said while looking at the soccer field again, she wanted to see Minho before she went home.

The boy followed her without saying a word. Seohyun walked like a girl. He kept staring at her.


In another side

"Minho, we're not yet lost the championship if we win the game this week, we will be in the final."

"I know, but I don't like losing to that school. The school was so insignificant."

"Minho, we'd better go home." Yoona pleaded with Minho.

"Okay, did Seohyun already go home?" Minho asked.

"I don't, she seemed worried about you. I just wanted to talk to you so I left first." Said Yoona.

"She was worried about me?" Asked Minho.

"Yes, she was a little worried, I don't know why."

When Minho and Yoona started walking, they spotted a couple, who also was on the same path. 

"It's very late. Who are they?" Said Yoona.

"I don't know, they must be a couple. I'm sure that they think they are alone."

"Is she Seohyun?" Asked Yoona.

"What?" Minho was surprised. 

That girl had the same backpack that had Seohyun, then Minho quickened his pace and Yoona tried to follow him.

When they reached the couple, Minho cleared his throat. The couple immediately turned around and saw who is it. 

"Minho, what are you doing here?" Asked Seohyun.

But Minho was not looking at her, he saw only her partner.

"You!" Minho said, clenching his fists.

The boy smiled.

"Minho!"

Seohyun was more confused than before. Minho knew the boy? She knew nothing about the boy, while Yoona felt the tense between the boy and Minho.

"Bye, I have to go, as I found out. Goodbye, beautiful thank you!" The boy said goodbye to Seohyun.

Seohyun was just standing there with a sign of not understanding what was going on there.

"Seohyun, do you know him?" asked Yoona, who apparently didn't know the boy well.

"No, he just asked me for help. I was only helping him, but I don't know him." Said Seohyun.

"I thought I'd lost you, today. I hope not to see it again, Seohyun. Bye, see you tomorrow."

Minho left in a hurry, leaving Yoona and Seohyun shocked by those words.

"You better go your home, your mother must be worried, Seohyun." Yoona said, but something in her voice sounded sad.

"Okay." Seohyun said and followed what Yoona said.


THE NEXT DAY

Seohyun dressed in her uniform, today she had normal classes. But she knew that the school would be sad because they lost the game yesterday. She was sad, but she wanted to tell everyone that the next game would win.

She changed and left home, walking as usual. As always, she came too early. The classrooms were empty, but as she was about to enter her classroom, she saw a scene that broke her heart.

Minho was kissing Yoona... She didn't know why this scene was affecting her. Suddenly her eyes filled with tears, her whole world suddenly turned sad. Now, she ran out of the school, the scene was going on in her mind.

She ran to the Han river, even she didn't know why she was crying, but she knew that her heart was not fine.

She sat down and began to cry, with her hands covering her face.

"Don't cry, women always think they look beautiful when they cry. But it's not, I like you when you smile."

Seohyun looked u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter