She Belongs To Me

Could Love Be Ours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook wasn't sure if the pretty boy overheard his conversation with Ji Hyo, but he assumed that Joong Ki wouldn't be suspicious about it. "We were just talking about your wedding plan.. have you guys thought about the date and the venue?" the Commander hid his anxiety by diverting the topic to something more personal for the song-song couple. His plan worked out, and now Joong Ki was smiling brightly as he spoke about his big day. "My beautiful princess demands for a 'Titanic' theme wedding.. I guess I'll be frozen to death by the end of our ceremony!" Joong Ki thought that his joke would cheer his fiancée, instead it made her screamed at him in anger.

 

"Yaa babo! Death is not something to be joke about! Do you even think of me when you said that?!" Ji Hyo raised her voice to her fiancé as she was too afraid to imagine what it's like to lose the man she loved. Knowing that he had crossed the line, Joong Ki immediately wrapped his arms around his woman and whispered softly to her ear, "Geok-jeong ma, I'm not going anywhere.. my heart is always with you." Although he should be happy for them, somehow Jong Kook was envied by the intimacy between the song-song couple. It felt like Joong Ki was holding on to his woman, simply because she resembled his fiancée in so many ways.

 

Ji Hyo's heart was instantly melted with the way he soothed her emotion, and the next thing she knew was tears flowing down her cheek like a crystal river. The actress was drowned in the man's cuddle, not wanting to let go of her future husband. "I'm scared.. I don't know what I'll do without you," her voice was trembling as she uttered the words. "Gwaenchana! Oppa will take care of you," the sentence accidentally slipped out from Jong Kook's mouth before he realized that it was a bad timing for him to interject. The Commander had a feeling that he shouldn't be there any longer, so he excused himself and walked out from the room in a rush.

 

"What was I thinking? She wasn't talking about me! Aish.. me and my big mouth.." Jong Kook regretted everything that he said in front of the song-song couple. He speed up his movement as if someone was about to rip his name tag, but unfortunately he didn't notice that he was heading towards someone from the opposite direction. Jong Kook accidentally collided with the person on his right shoulder, and his muscular arm had caused the lady to lose her balance and fall on the floor. "Aigoo.. mianhae! I wasn't focusing on my steps," the Commander felt guilty for hurting the person. He didn't notice who that was until she called his name, "Jong Kook oppa? Where are you going?"

 

Jong Kook was surprised when he realized that it was Yoon Bora, the young singer whom he met during HeRoze's world tour concert. The Com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter