Reminiscing The Love

Could Love Be Ours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joong Ki aah.." Ji Hyo held her man's hand as a way to comfort him. The pretty boy had a weak smile on his face, but he couldn't lock his eyes on hers for more than a few seconds. "Mianhae.. I've always failed to take care of you," he sighed with a big disappointment. "Aish this guy! There's no need to apologize. You haven't failed to love me.. and that's all I need," she smiled at him, hoping that he would stop blaming himself for her misfortune. Ji Hyo hit the pretty boy softly with her elbow while chuckling a little, "Gwaenchana.. they don't call me Ace for nothing. So this is not a big deal as long as I have you with me."

 

Joong Ki pinched Ji Hyo's cheek for being cheeky, "Waa.. my pretty Ace is very good with her words! But seriously.. I'm really worried about you". "Which is why you shouldn't leave me again, arasso?" Ji Hyo gently reminded her fiancé who then pledged to protect her with his life. The song-song couple had a good laugh for a moment, before silence began to hit the room. Having spent most of her time in the ward, Ji Hyo decided to get off from her bed and take a walk beyond the four walls. Concerned with her weak physical condition, Joong Ki refused to allow his fiancée to move away from the bed, "You should rest well, I don't want you to hurt yourself." "But I need some fresh air.. it feels stuffy around here," she insisted while staring at her fiancé with her puppy eyes. "Can you tell the doctor that I want to leave this room for a while? Pretty please.."

 

Of course he couldn't say no to his lovely fiancée, especially when she pleaded him in a cutest way. After he kissed her gently on her hand, Joong Ki began to search for the doctor to request for a temporary release. Fortunately the doctor agreed, but with conditions. He had to push her in a wheelchair, and they only have 30 minutes to spend outside of the hospital room. Due to the time limit, the song-song couple decided to stroll within the hospital garden to enjoy the beautiful evening skies.

 

"Ji Hyo darling.. how do you want our wedding to be?" Joong Ki asked once they took a break near the fountain area. His question had triggered her excitement to talk about her 'big day', "I wish.. that our wedding will be filled with joy and laughter, as we sail on a romantic cruise across the wide blue ocean. I dream of watching you smile at me while I'm walking down the aisle in my white wedding dress.. and we exchange our vows in front of the people we love." "But you've forgotten about one thing," Joong Ki interrupted, and Ji Hyo asked him to clarify what he meant. The pretty boy leaned himself towards his fiancée and whispered the answer the moment his face was just an inch away from hers, "The part when I kiss you as my bride."

 

Once he finished off his sentence, Joong Ki tilted her face towards him and locked his lips on Ji Hyo's for a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter