Veela Dilemma

Veela Dilemma

 

 
One Shot. 
***********************************_____________________________********************************************
Yunho rolls over, stretching in the radiant rays of warm sunlight as it flitters through the bedroom balcony. He smiles when he feels the long body next to him twist under the covers, the arm that is thrown over his abdomen wiggles slightly, almost tickling his tummy. When brown disarrayed hair emerges from under the duvet, Yunho is treated with an annoyed groan, similar to one he hears every morning.  Whereas Yunho enjoys the beautiful highlight atmosphere that the sun’s rays set to the room, Changmin obviously thinks it’s a sign of the end of the world. Having mercy upon his squirming husband who is trying to shade his eyes,
 
Yunho sits up to slide from under the covers but the arm around his waist tightens, holding him in place.
 
“S’where you going?”, Changmin mumbles in a slur.
 
Yunho soothingly pats the arm but settles back onto to the bed to snuggle closer to Changmin’s body heat.  Changmin welcomes the contact eagerly. Yunho eases a leg between Changmin’s thighs, sealing their bodies a little closer. It starts with gentle peck on his neck, the slow slide of the tip of Min’s tongue against his collarbone, wet and slippery; Yunho’s fingers explore the length of his lover’s muscular back, sliding sinfully slow into the waistband of Changmin’s pajama pants. 
 
“Good monin’ daddy and papa!” is all the warning they get before a much smaller body collides with their tangled bodies. Changmin who had just been trying to a hole into the side of his neck, immediately withdrew and emerged fully from the covers to sit up, his face shining excitedly as he grins at his 3 year old.
 
“Good morning, Cassie!” he returns happily, lifting her up by gripping under her arms and raising the giggling child in the air above him. As his husband entertains their daughter by blowing raspberries on her exposed tummy, Yunho straightens up, arousal fading instantly as he takes in their laughter and the mood shifts so easily into an even more pleasant one. When Changmin finally settles Cassie back onto his lap, she immediately starts to reach from Yunho.
 
“It’s bakefirst time, papa” she says enthusiastically, standing on Yunho’s thighs as she pats and combs tiny fingers through his hair. 
Yunho scoffs, “You and your daddy only want me because I feed you”, tickling her playfully, causing the child to dissolve in a fit of sniggers.
 
Changmin pinches him on his arm, declaring a loud “Get to it slave woman”
 
Yunho kicks him hard enough that he slides halfway off the bed. 
 
“Slave woman” Cassie scolds, shaking a disapproving finger at Yunho. 
 
“That’s right Cassie” The look Yunho sends Changmin has the other man leaping out of bed quickly. 
 
Yunho whispers something to Cassie and she gasps dramatically.
 
“Daddy, you’re going to make chocolate ship pancakes!” 
 
Dashing off of Yunho’s lap with glee, Cassie grabs a stunned Changmin’s hand and begins to tug urgently.
 
“Com’ on! We has no time to waste, daddee!” she has now taken to bouncing on her tip toes, eager little puppy face  aimed at Changmin, weakening what little defensive intelligence he has left. 
 
Kneeling, Changmin pats Cassie’s head affectionately,
 
“Honey, go to your room and play while daddy brushes his morning breath away, okay baby?”
 
Cassie scrunches up her nose as if to say ‘yuck’ but nods in agreement, dashing out of the room merrily as she goes to await her breakfast treat. Changmin makes a show of rising from his kneeling position dramatically slow, his eyes trained dangerously on Yunho.
 
“Oh it’s on” he says with the snap of his fingers. Yunho is barely off the bed when Changmin leaps back onto the mattress, clinging to the other man’s clothes in order to drag him back onto the bed. 
 
*********************
Yunho is on break from work, things were running smoothly in his department and his partner had long since taken off to handle some personal errands. Yunho’s feet automatically follow the sidewalk, rounding corners and crossing streets, leading him on a familiar journey that he has long since grown accustom to. It’s been 10 minutes since he left the bureau with his destination in mind and he was now standing outside the colorful building of the still fairly new establishment called ‘Sugar Heroes’. 
 
The bell over the door jingles as he enters,
“Yunho!” A familiar head of short dark hair jerks up and a pleased smile stretches across the owner’s face at the sight of the police officer. Yunho swallows hard, a goofy smile of his own plastered on his face almost instantly. 
 
“Back again agent?” the owner of the bakery says, turning away completely from his task of placing sweet buns on the shelf to address Yunho directly. It’s silly how much Yunho’s heart soars at the other man’s undivided attention. 
 
“I’m starting to think that all those cop clichés about being unable to resist pastries while on the job are true” Jae teases further. 
 
Shifting bashfully from foot to foot, Yunho clears his throat and speaks. The two fall into a familiar pattern of jabs and private jokes.
 
Yunho leans casually against the counter, Jae standing next to him from time to time but quickly moving away when a customer needs service. All the while the dreaded half veela emotions tear and scratch at Yunho’s chest whenever Jae leaves his presence.  He thinks of Cassie, of his wonderful husband and their beautiful, almost fairy tale life and finds himself angry at the weakness of the flesh his curse induces. 
 
Jae is speaking again, telling him some weird yet amusing tale of his latest mishap with one of his friends. Yunho listens intently, the other man’s voice washing over him with a fierce intensity that has him weak in the knees from time to time. 
 
As he stares at the almost angelic glow Jaejoong is radiating, Yunho once again tells himself that no matter how innocent this may seem to Jae, Yunho was just using the other man’s welcoming friendship as a means to being close to him on a day to day basis.
 
Because no matter how much he tries to fight it, no matter how much times he tells himself he won’t be controlled by some animalistic phase…
 
…no matter how much he loves Changmin with everything that he’s got…
 
Jaejoong will always be his one true mate, according to his veela genes.
 
When Yunho first met Jae, approximately 3 months now, the immediate attraction had startled him. He had never felt anything like this for any other man other than his husband. After figuring out what the possible cause could be, Yunho opted to stay away from the bakery and from Jae. 
 
Unfortunately he fell ill 2 days after straying away from Jae’s appearance. He had told Changmin it had been only a mild cold but it disappeared as soon as Yunho stepped foot back into the bakery and met eyes with Jae. It embarrassed him at how pathetic he was that he had gotten lovesick over a man who was not his husband. Ever since the veela within him found its mate it had been persistent and rather dominant in his life presently. He soon realized that all he needed to do was spend a few hours a day with Jae and he could go about the rest of his day as normal with his veela side intact. Of course with all the extra attention Yunho seemed to be spending at the bakery, Changmin had decided to met up with him one day and  Yunho had had to stand back and watch as his husband and his mate became instant friends. Soon enough Cassie was being introduced and Yunho was left with another panting want for Jae as he studied the other man playing with his daughter. 
 
But there was always a fear tingling at the back of his mind.
 
…what would happen when just being around Jae wasn’t enough? 
 
Jae’s girlfriend makes an appearance at around 4:26 that afternoon, by which time Yunho really needed to be home. However, the bakery closed at 5 and his veela hormones had willed him to stay as long as he could have with his mate. Yuna was a sweet, beautiful, funny young lady, who Jae obviously shared a special bond with. However, this did not stop Yunho’s treacherous thoughts from wanting to aim his gun at her and light her up full of holes. Whenever Yuna showed up at the bakery while Yunho was there, he made polite conversations with them, forcing his veela down for as long as he could before making excuses to leave.
 
“Here, take these for Min” Jae hands him a large doggie bag that Yunho knows is full of his husband’s favorite pastries. “And tell Cassie, Uncle Jae says he’ll see her on Saturday.” Jae offers a rather large slice of chocolate cake in which he wants Yunho to take for Cass. He takes the cake but has no intentions of feeding it to his daughter anytime past 5 p.m. 
 
It takes effort and skill to escape the bakery without kissing Jae goodbye. 
 
“If you keep stopping by Hero’s and he keeps giving you all these goodies I might not be able to fit through the door pretty soon”
 
Changmin declares but this does not stop him from shoving a whole cinnamon roll into his mouth, chewing delightfully as he bask in the flavors. 
 
Cassie giggles innocently as she watches Changmin make funny faces with his mouth stuffed.
 
Yunho smiles adoringly at the two, not even bothering to resist the urge to kiss them both on the cheek. 
 
Walking around the table, he picks up Cassie’s empty dinner plate, fitting one arm around her waist as he lifts her out of her chair.
He casually hands Changmin her plate, the other man taking it without a fuss, knowing that Yunho was taking their daughter to the bathroom to clean her up.
“Papa, I wanna wear the wed jammies again” Cassie announces on their return from the bathroom. Yunho already has knowledge that his daughter’s favorite color is red or anything close to the color and therefore keeps her red pajamas washed and ready for another round when needed.
 
“But you wore those last night” Changmin rebuts with a casual shrug. Cassie pouts. Her small face contorted in stubbornness. She looks like she’s a minute away from calling for Yunho to take her side of the argument when Changmin scoops her up. Cassie is surprised at first but she’s immediately bouncing with joy in her daddy’s arms. 
 
“I love you daddy” she tells Changmin, turning toward Yunho before admitting the same affection. Unable to help the ‘aww’ at his little girl’s words, Changmin snuggles her close and Yunho latches onto the pair, forming a comfortable hug with both parents cocooning their child between them.
“I hope she’ll be daddy’s little girl forever” Yunho says to Changmin, his hands Cassie’s long dark hair.
 
Changmin scoffs, “I’m sure she has some veela in her from her papa, so she’ll be daddy’s little girl until she finds her mate” he bends his head toward Cassie, “Isn’t that right sweetheart?”
 
Not knowing any better she nods her approval, gaining a couple of heartfelt kisses from Changmin.
 
Nevertheless, Yunho is stock still at Changmin’s words about Cassie having some veela in her blood also.
 
Detecting his husband’s mixed emotions, Changmin holds Cassie in one arm while he wraps the other around Yunho’s waist.
 
“It’s okay. She’ll find her one true mate. Just like you found me right?” 
 
Changmin’s words mean to be encouraging but Yunho’s blood is running cold with guilt. 
 
***********************
Changmin is above him, his hard rubbing constantly at Yunho’s prostate, causing the other man to shiver and buck into the contact.  Changmin smiled knowingly to himself before pulling back with his hips, then shoving back in with his waist. Yunho's glossed-over eyes bulged with desire as exotic moans emitted from his soul like a wailing love song. Min pulled and pressed his back and forth, fully ing his husband's . 
 
Yunho slumped back under the soft duvet, sliding his further off the bed and up into Changmin’s s for deeper ing. Min held onto Yunho's waist for control as he began slamming into him, driving his bone deep.
 
“Ja…Changmin” the older man moans, the duvet before turning his head to the side, gathering up some material in his mouth to soften his grunts and overly loud expletives. 
 
And the ocassional ‘Jaejoong’ that came so close to leaving his mouth…
 
He could live with this…
 
He…He would have to live with it. Yunho was not going leave Changmin and Cassie, not for a couple of strong, deep-seated urges based on a hormonal beast within him, not for anyone else. 
 
He told himself this repeatedly, lost almost immediately in the pleasures of physical happenings. 
 
Yunho cradles a sleeping Changmin, the other man’s snores peaceful and signaling that he was in deep sleep. Sated, sore and weary, Yunho’s holds onto his husband with a heavy heart, falling asleep only when he lets his traitorous thoughts linger on what it would be like to make love with Jaejoong while his heart argued that Changmin was probably a better lover anyway. 
 
The End
 
Thank you for reading and please leave a comment telling me what you think :D