: 001

Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many people said that teenager days is the happiest moment they had in their life, but for a teenager named Kim Taehyung, he doesn't feel so. It feels like hell for him. But actually, his life already feels like hell since the day after her mother left him and his father to marry another man. Taehyung always thought that his family is the happiest family ever, his parents love each other so much, and they love Taehyung too. Taehyung's father always accompany Taehyung to play even when he is busy, and Taehyung's mother always be so caring towards Taehyung. But everything change since her mother decide to cheat on his father, and then left them all alone without any goodbye. Everything in Taehyung's life changed.  

His father change into some kind of workaholic, always work whenever he can. He never had time for Taehyung anymore. He always say that he is busy, but Taehyung knows his father just doesn't want to see him. Taehyung really look-alike his mother, and Taehyung himself hate seeing his face in the mirror. And because of that, Taehyung refrain himself for looking at a mirror.

Taehyung's father only provide him with money, and because of that, Taehyung use all that money to bought a apartment near his school. He do it because he feels that the house is too large for him alone, since his father always spend time at his office whenever he can.

"Taehyung, are you done daydreaming yet?" 

"What?" 

"We already call your name for nth times already," Yoongi, Taehyung's friend said. "What are you thinking about?" 

"Uh, nothing." 

"Always nothing," Hoseok, another friends of Taehyung, sigh. Taehyung always be too secretive to people, even his close friends. "We're here for you if you want to talk." 

"But I don't have anything to say." 

"You should--" 

"Stop it," Namjoon, the wisest among them cutting off Hoseok's words. "Taehyung doesn't have anything to say, so let him be."

Hoseok sigh, but he decide to just let it go. Then they continue to talk, and Taehyung tried his best not to daydreaming again. He doesn't want to explain the reason behind his daydreaming to any of his friends. They're friends, a close one, but Taehyung just isn't comfortable to tell them about his dark past. He doesn't even tell them that he doesn't have a mother anymore, and thankfully, his friends respect his privacy, and because of that they never ask anything about Taehyung's family, even they find it odd how there is no one who come when Taehyung graduate middle school. 

Taehyung already be friends with Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon since middle school, and they're the only friends Taehyung had. Taehyung always be too cold, too secretive to other people, and that's why people don't want to waste their time to wait for Taehyung to open up a bit. Taehyung always be alone when he is in elementary school, and that's why he is actually glad when he met Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon. Hoseok is the friendliest people Taehyung ever met, and both Namjoon and Yoongi is the kindest one, in Taehyung opinion. They actually wait for Taehyung to open up to them, and Taehyung feel really thankful for that. And because of that, he really happy when he found out that he enter the same high school with his close friends. He can't imagine his school life without the three of them, even he doesn't say this out loud to them. 

"You remember about the plan we have tomorrow?" Namjoon asks. "All of you can come, right?" 

"Of course," Hoseok nod his head. "I can't wait to go." 

"I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see you rapping in front of a large crowd."

"How about you, Taehyung?"

"I will come."

This Saturday, Namjoon has his first performance on the underground rap scene. Namjoon always want to be an underground rapper, and finally, he has the chance to perform this Saturday. All of his friends are happy for him, they really do. And they promise to Namjoon to come to see him.

"I think I have to go home right now," Hoseok suddenly start to pack his things. "My Mom already text me and said that she will make sure that I have to sleep outside if I don't show up at home in thirty minutes." 

"Your mother seems to love you so much," Yoongi said with a sarcastic tone. "I bet when you come home, she will showers you with kisses and hugs." 

"It's been such a long time since the last time my mom kiss or hug me, okay," Hoseok said as he stand up, with his bag on his shoulder. "Well Taehyung, do you want to go home too? We can go home together if you want."

"Hm okay," Taehyung said as he grab his bag. "Goodbye." 

Namjoon and Yoongi wave their hands as Hoseok and Taehyung make their way outside Namjoon's house. Namjoon's house is the closest one from their school, and that's why they often hang out in Namjoon's place after school. For Taehyung, Namjoon's place is the most comfortable place after his own apartment. Namjoon's place feels like home for him, because Namjoon let him do anything there, and even Namjoon's parents often act like a parents to Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung. He really envy Namjoon because he has such a caring and loving parents. I used to have that type of parents though, Taehyung keep reminding himself about this everytime he envying Namjoon over his parents.

"Taehyung, I can tell that you have a lot in your mind right now," Hoseok suddenly said, breaking the silence between them. "And I know you don't want to tell anything about it to me. But please keep in mind that I, Yoongi, and Namjoon will be forever by you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter