006

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rise and shine!” Jin sang as he waltzed into Haru’s room.  Haru slowly woke up and saw Jimin sleeping next to her.  Her brother was sleeping peacefully, cuddling with a fluffy teddy bear.  Which was quite amusing since he is a tough looking guy.  Jimin woke up and noticed the bear and tossed it to the side. 

“You never saw that,” Jimin stated and Haru mouthed okay.  Jin rolled his eyes dragged Haru downstairs and seated her next to a large breakfast. 

“Wow Jin Oppa,” Haru awed as she grabbed her chopsticks,” You cooked a lot today.” 

Jin smiled.  “Of course,” he answered as he walked to the kitchen,” Today is a special day for you.”  Haru nodded and started eating.  Jin smiled and started cleaning the kitchen. 

Jin always favored Haru than the rest of the boys for one particular reason ever since they were little.  Ever since Haru and Jimin started living with them, Jin would play dress up with Haru.  He would take her every day to his lair, his pink room filled with Disney Princess and Super Mario Bros merchandise which is quite surprising for some people since he is the cold ice prince at his school.  There, Jin would dress Haru with all of his pink princess outfits.  The other members were relieved with Haru spending time with Jin, because before she was there, they were the ones getting dressed up. 

“Oppa I’m done,” Haru announced and Jin grabbed her and rushed her into his lair.  Her eyes went wide when she saw all of the pink things Jin picked out for her. 

“This is going to be great!” he squealed.  Haru rolled her eyes and sat down on one if Jin’s extremely pink chairs. 

After thirty minutes of getting a full makeover from Jin, Haru was covered from head to toe in pink.  She looked beautiful.  Her hair was straightened and had a small pink bow clip, matching with her pink backpack and new pink socks. 

Haru walked downstairs and BTS were smiling. 

“That’s my sister,” Jimin thought as he grabbed her hand and walked out of the door, heading for her school. 

 

-

 

“I heard that she was approached by Suho after school, is that true?” 

“That girl is a scholar student, I wouldn’t be surprised if she slept with someone so she could get in.” 

“Ugh, this is the reason why I hate poor people.”

“Whatever, we will make her pay.” 

Haru stood by the door of her classroom and heard everything the girls said about her.  She wasn’t that shocked about hearing these comments about her.  Yes she was hurt, but she was quite used to it considering what happened to her at her old school.  Standing tall, Haru confidentially walked into the room and sat down at her seat, not forgetting to glare at the girls as she did so.  The girls sco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter