031

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin slowly walked as the group walked towards their fighting ground.  His feet trudged on the ground as he thought of the fight at Club Playground. 

“I have a feeling something bad is going to happen there,” he solemnly thought.  V, who noticed Jimin’s lifeless behavior, walked over to the poor boy and slung his arm around Jimin’s neck. 

“Hey, cheer up,” he exclaimed.  Jimin glanced at the boy and sighed. 

“How can I cheer up at such a time?” he questioned.  V giggled and ran towards Jungkook and brought the maknae over. 

“JIKOOK CAN HAPPEN TODAY!” he screamed.  Jungkook gagged and got out his Hyung’s grasp. 

“OH HELL NAW!” he screamed as he ran for J-Hope.  V looked at Jimin sulking and shook his head.  He knew Jimin had to have faith in Lay to get Haru back.  The boy was just too stubborn to admit it. 

The rest of the group stopped as they saw a large number of boys stood in front of them. 

“You’re Seventeen?” Rap Monster lowered his sunglasses and asked.  A boy with dark hair stepped forward and nodded. 

“Yes,” he answered,” And I see that you’ve brought company.”  Zico chuckled. 

“And you’ve brought some too,” he remarked.  A smaller boy with pink bubblegum hair walked up to the opposing leader and smirked. 

“Shall we get this thing started?  Jb wants this land as soon as possible,” he suggested.  Jungkook stepped forwards and spat on the ground. 

“Bring it on shrimp,” he taunted. 

The leader from Seventeen angrily punched Rap Monster and the fight began.  The shorter member who was teased by Jungkook launched himself towards the maknae and started attacking him.  BTS and Block B started attacking the rest of Seventeen while the rest fought off Teen Top, Beast, and Boyfriend. 

“Come at me grandpa,” a member of Teen Top taunted at Sunggyu.  Sunggyu smirked and kicked the member in the stomach. 

“Sure thing pipsqueak,” he retorted.  Woohyun and the three members from BAP teamed up together backed to back and took down Beast in one blow.  V, who finished off his victim, saw a giant and a not so giant members from seventeen team up together against Daehyun. 

“Daddy no!” he yelled and the two members looked at each other confusingly. 

“Daddy?” they questioned each other.  Daehyun, who took the opportunity V had just created for him, buckled both of their knees and the father and son beat the other pair up. 

“Thank goodness for your weirdness,” Daehyun sighed out of relief after they finished the job,” Let’s just hope your mom is okay.” 

Jimin felt a fire burning throughout his soul and felt a flame starting to rise in his eyes.  He knew that these were the people that helped GOT7 kidnapped his sister.  A member from Seventeen raised his bat at him and was about to swing the object into Jimin’s stomach.  Jimin chuckled and grabbed the bat from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter