005

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the day.  Haru packed up her stuff and almost walked out of the building until she heard someone yell her name. 

“Haru-shi!” Suho yelled as he ran up to her.  The girl turned around, people were staring at her.  Fangirls were giving her glares, probably adding her to their death list.  “Nothing to see people,” announced Suho, shooing the crowd away. 

“Am I in trouble?  If so, please forgive me,” Haru pleaded and bowed making Suho chuckle. 

“No you’re not,” he answered.  Haru looked up and bowed again.  “You can stop being formal.  I just want to tell that our group really wants you to eat with us tomorrow at lunch.  So please come.”  Haru’s jaw dropped and her eyes went wide.  Suho chuckled and walked away, smiling that his plan was working. 

“Now those two can talk to each other,” he said before walking away. 

After Suho was out of her vision, Haru ran out of the building to where her brother and his friends picked her up usually. 

“Oppa!” Haru screamed as she fled.  Jimin turned around and caught her as she jumped, balling her eyes out.  The rest of BTS looked there stunned.  They haven’t seen her cry in public since that one boy broke up with her. 

“It’s okay Haru,” Jimin comforted Haru as she continued to cry.  Haru stopped crying and released the hug, her eyes puffy from crying. 

“Wanna talk about it?” asked Rap Monster.  Haru nodded. 

“I was asked to go eat lunch with the Kingas,” she answered, sniffling very now and then.  The boys had smiles on their faces. 

“Yay!” exclaimed J Hope as he hugged Haru’s side,” You’re finally opening up to people at your new school.  I can’t wait to meet your new friends!”  Haru shook her head and the smiles were erased from the member’s faces. 

“Why aren’t you excited Haru?” asked Jimin, sad that his sister still was broken from her heartbreak. 

“I don’t want to be hated and bullied by Fangirls and I don’t want to be used again,” she replied looking down at her shoes. 

“It’s okay Haru,” Suga whispered,” We are still looking for him today so we can beat him up.  You can help us if you want.”  Jimin nudged the boy and quickly apologized. 

“I don’t want to see him,” mumbled Haru as she began walking home without them.  The boys ran up and caught up with her, trying to make the sadness go away.  J Hope smiled.  He knew that one day she will become her old self again.  After all, there was always hope. 

 

-

 

“Wah!” yelled V as he ran into the house,” Where’s my ladybug farm at?”  The group chuckled as they saw him trying to communicate with his prized pets, besides his stuff animal lion. 

“Pft,” scoffed Jungkook as he saw his Hyung acting like an alien,” What a little kid.”  Haru looked up and smiled. 

“You know,” she whispered to him,” I bought some red cupcakes.  They’re on the table.  Hurry and eat them before V gets to them.”  Jungkook’s eyes widen and he knew what he had to do. 

“Out of my way Hyungs!” Jungkook screamed as he ran towards the baked goods. 

“Nicely done Haru,” complimented Jin,” I see you’ve learned a lot from me.”  Rap Monster sighed and walked over to the two. 

“Go to the main room, I’ll take care of this.”  The others mumbled yes and walked over. 

The main room was a huge place filled with couches, snacks, and of course, video games.  A flat screen TV was placed on a wooden table and another table had maps of different territories.  The house itself was a large run down two story building, but fortunately was remodeled nicely thanks to Jin.  The upstairs held the different member’s rooms.  Haru’s was the biggest because the members loved to spoil her.  Explosives and other weapons were held in the basement.  BTS’s training room was right next to the main room on the first floor.  But, it was hidden behind a secret wall.  The kitchen was also located on the first floor. 

Jimin and his sister sat next to eat other on one of the couches while J Hope and Jin were starting the gaming system to play Super Mario Brothers.  Suga was sleeping on the floor as usual. 

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter