014

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See.  I told you my cooking has improved,” said J-Hope as BTS nervously ate a spoonful of the weird soup concoction.  Jimin took away Haru’s spoon so she couldn’t drink the weird soup.  Jungkook was trying not to die, while V just looked at the boy.  Suga fell asleep at the table and Rap Monster was scared to take another bite. 

“What did you put in this?” asked Jimin, still taking hostage of Haru’s spoon.  J-Hope looked at the boy and smiled. 

“I put extra love for my little Jiminie,” cooed J-Hope.  Haru gagged and looked at Jin who was cooking noodles for her, since he didn’t trust J-Hope’s cooking either.  Jimin looked at J-Hope with disgust and continued looking at the soup. 

“I ain’t eating this thing,” he continued,” Plus everyone knows that my love goes to Jeon Jungkookie.” Jimin batted his eyelashes at Jungkook and the poor maknae spat out his soup on Suga, waking the victim up. 

“What was that for Maknae?” Suga spat as he wiped the unwanted soup off of him. 

“Its not my fault,” whined Jungkook as he scooted away from Jimin,” Blame him.”  Jungkook stuck out his tongue as he pointed towards Jimin.  Rap Monster rolled his eyes and starred at the bowl in front of him. 

“Seriously,” he said while looking at the chef,” why did we make you in charge of cooking dinner tonight?” 

“Because you want us to die,” Suga spat.  Jin carefully put Haru’s soup in front of her and sat down next to V. 

“Thank you Jin Oppa,” Haru beamed and Jin smiled.  Haru took a bite and fell in love with the flavors of the soup.  Soon enough, she started shoving all of the food in .  While Haru eagerly ate more, Jungkook and Suga looked at the girl, filled with jealously. 

“Why does she get to eat that?” whined Jungkook as he pushed his bowl of soup to the middle of the table. 

“Yeah,” continued Suga,” this thing is practically f*****g inedible as usual.”  J-Hope gasped and covered Haru’s ears. 

“Yah!” yelled J-Hope,” There are innocent children at this table.” 

“What about me?” Jungkook whined again,” I’m the Maknae.” 

“In my dictionary Haru is the Maknae,” stated V as he eyed Jungkook,” And plus, how do we know that you’re still innocent?”  The boy almost puked and looked at his Hyung once he figured out what he was saying. 

“Yah!” Jungkook yelled,” You have one big dirty mind Hyung!” 

“I’m sure that some people are more innocent than you,” explained Rap Monster as he observed Haru shoving the delicious food in .  Jungkook sighed and looked at the laundry colored soup.  He wished that Jin could cook something wonderful for him too so he doesn’t have to go through this torture that J-Hope created.  Haru paused and starred at the boy with pity. 

“Poor Oppa,” she thought.  Haru suddenly got up and got another bowl and fill it with some of her noodles and gave it to Jungkook. 

“Here Oppa,” she said as she gave him the bowl.  The latter quickly took it and started scarfing it down. 

“How come you didn’t give me some?” pouted Jimin as Haru continued eating. 

“Because manly guys know how to eat stuff they are given,” Haru answered.  BTS looked straight at Jungkook and smiled. 

“That means I’m manlier than Jungkook!” sang Jin as he ruffled the boy’s hair. 

“I knew this day wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter