013

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Update today.  Make sure you read chapter 12 before this chapter.  Once again thank you so much.  

~sugakookie_btsfan

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Thank you for bringing me down here,” Haru whispered as they entered their classroom.  Lay nodded and gave Haru her bag. 

“Do you want me to walk you home?  You know since it’s really late,” asked Lay.  Haru shook her head and head for the door. 

“I’ll be fine,” she answered while turning around and was about to walk out until-

“Wait!”  Haru turned around and Lay ran to her. 

“Don’t try to kill yourself.  There are people there who love you in this world.” 

“Remember, people in this world still love you.  You just have to find who they are,” he responded.  Haru titled her head confused. 

Haru looked at the wall, trying to get the memory out of her head.  Lay smiled. 

“Anyways,” he continued,” Go home before it gets dark.”  Haru nodded and waved goodbye before exiting the room.  Lay looked at her admirably and realized that he could at least walk her out to the front of the school. 

“Stupid,” he told himself and walked outside but he didn’t see her walking down the hall. 

“That’s weird,” he said out loud,” She would still be walking down the hall at this time.  I mean, even if she speed walked, she wouldn’t be out of the building.  This place is huge.  Aish!  Lay, why are you caring about the girl so much?  She probably doesn’t like you.”  Lay sat down, putting his head in his hands.  “but still,” he continued,” I want to know her past.  I want- no need to solve her mystery.  There is just something about her that I need.  Maybe it is love?  I don’t know but she is truly one interesting girl.”  Lay sighed and went back into the classroom.  He really needed to hear his friends’ advice. 

 

-

 

“Anyways,” he continued,” Go home before it gets dark.”  Haru nodded and waved goodbye before exiting the room.  Before Lay could get out of the room, Haru hid in the shadows and watched the boy come out.  She didn’t know if she could trust him, yet. 

“He seems nice,” Haru said to herself,” But Youngjae seemed nice too until he told my secret.”  Haru st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter