Part Three

Macaroons

Author's Note:Hi guys (^~^)/ I'm back with chapter three! I hope you guys like it hehehe I really enjoyed writing it especially JJ projects part lol Also this is a bit of a side note but if you guys haven't watched the new ASC with Big Star go watch it now because Raehwan seems to be legit (at least in my opinion) crushing on our girl lol

XxX

Junior wasn't sure what to make of the scene he'd just witnessed. They'd been walking down the hall towards Jimin and some of the BTS members when their maknae Jungkook had grabbed her by the hand and sped off around the corner. He hadn't been aware they were so close.

 

Damn it.” He heard Jackson mutter next to him and turned to look at the younger. The look on his face was hard to read. Some parts anger some parts... maybe guilt? But what would he have to feel guilty about…? Quickly his mind starting piecing some of the past week's weirdness together. Jackson's more somber mood, Jimin not stopping by the practice room to greet them, and her less than cheerful smiles when she did see them. He reached a conclusion rather quickly and glared at Jackson. If looks could kill he'd be nothing but a smoking smudge of ash on the tiled floor.

 

They'd had this discussion before. Junior had always been very fond of Jimin and thought of her as his own sister. Which is why when her feelings for Jackson had started to become apparent he'd specially gone out of his way to ask the other boy what kind of intentions he had with her. Jackson had been surprised but had assured him that he only thought of her as a friend. Though Junior had felt a bit sorry for Jimin he'd actually been rather relieved. It's not that was a bad person but he just wasn't the type of guy he wanted for Jimin.

 

They were very close and so the girl had often shared her worries and insecurities with him. That she was too fat or not pretty enough or not talented enough(ha!). And as a result Junior had always hoped that the man that Jimin ended up with would be the person to erase all those silly thoughts from her mind. Someone who only looked at her so that Junior could rest assured that someone was caring for her the way she deserved when he wasn't around. Jackson was a good guy, he was warm and treated everyone around him as though they were his best friend but that wasn't always a good thing. At least now that he'd finally rejected her Jimin could move on and fall for a man that would love her well.

 

Junior sighed and decided to go find Jimin and have a talk with her. He started walking in the direction the two had run off in pulling their leader along with him as he went.

 

Jinyoung-ah…? What are you doing?”

 

Come on, let's go find Jiminie.”

 

Why?”

 

Just because.” Junior strode down the hall dragging Jb with him, stopping only long enough to ask Mark to take the kids to the dressing room and wait for them there.

 

XxX

 

As they walked Junior filled Jb in on what he'd figured out and the leader's expression gradually became colder.

 

Ugh...I'm horrible at this kind of thing though. Couldn't you talk to her on your own?”

 

Junior smiled at his hyung.

 

But your the leader hyung. So you have to lead me~”

Jaebum smiled back reluctantly and put an arm around the younger male.

 

Alright but if she starts crying she's wiping her tears on your jacket okay? I'll just pet her hair or something. Now,” He stopped and stared down the corridor “where could they be?”

 

As though the universe had decided to answer him the third door down suddenly swung open to reveal Jimin and BTS' maknae Jungkook. He wasn't sure why but suddenly Junior felt the impulse to hide behind the nearest trashcan. He pulled down Jb with him.

 

What are you doing?”

 

Shut up they could hear you!”

 

Jaebum's eyes narrowed and Junior smiled soothingly.

 

I mean, please be quiet my gracious leader the children could hear you.”

 

Jb growled a bit but let it go.

 

Why are we hiding? You want to spy on them or something?

 

Junior nodded not the least bit ashamed.

 

They were acting really familiar earlier.”

 

Jb raised an eyebrow but kept silent and watched the two.

 

XxX

 

Jungkook smiled down at Jimin as they stepped out into the hallway. The girl stretched her arms a bit and looked up at him.

 

Jungkook-ah give me you number. Maybe we can hang out later.”

 

Ah, s-sure!” He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell. The two traded numbers and Jimin smiled at him.

 

Jungkook-ah...high five!”

 

The boy blinked, before bursting into laughter and giving the girl her high five.

 

See you!” Jimin laughed as she walked down the hall towards the elevators.

 

Jungkook was feeling rather proud of himself and he turned around happily back towards the direction they came, eager to tell his hyungs all about it. His smile faded rather quickly though as he found two of Got7's members blocking his path.
 

"Jb-hyung, Junior-hyung, what are you doing here?"
 

The boy wasn't sure why but he felt a strange kind of aura flowing off the two.
 

"Why Jungkook-sshi, are we not allowed to be here?" Junior replied with his signature kind smile. It was usually quite charming but at the moment it was giving the younger boy the creeps.
 

"You look nervous Jungkook-sshi." Jb added with a fox like grin.
 

"If you've done nothing wrong there's nothing to be nervous about.” Junior placed a hand on the maknae's shoulder. “Have you done something wrong Jungkook-sshi?”

 

The boy in question shook his head. “No, hyungs of course not.”

 

Good good. Then you wouldn't mind telling me why exactly you were in a closet with our Jiminie.”

 

The older boys crossed their arms with a synchrony Jungkook would have found funny had it not been for the glares they were pining him with. He shook his head furiously.

 

It's not what you think! We were just talking and I gave her some rice balls!”

 

JJ project exchanged looks of disbelief. Seriously, why is it that nobody ever believed him?!

 

Rice balls...” Jb said rather skeptically.

 

Yes, rice balls...it's a long story.”

 

Junior frowned not even bothering to attempt a smile anymore. “Well we've got time, so explain yourself.”

 

Jungkook sighed, feeling pretty uncomfortable about mentioning Jimin's rejection again, things like that were better left private but considering the dark looks the other two were giving him it would probably be in his best interest to be completely honest. And so he told them everything. From stumbling across the incident, to accepting Jimin's macarons, to paying her back with rice balls, to pulling her away because she didn't seem ready to talk to Jackson, and finally to the two of them becoming friends. When he'd finished he was relieved to find that the expressions on their faces had softened considerably and that now the two simply appeared pensive. Junior in particular seemed to be giving something a lot of thought. After a moment though he seemed to remember the other boy was there and smiled at him.

 

Thank you for cheering her up, she loves making new friends.” He looked back over at his leader, they almost seemed to be communicating telepathically.

 

Jb turned to the youngest boy. “You can go now if you like.”

 

Jungkook blinked at the sudden dismissal, it was worded like a request but he seriously doubted he had any actual say in the matter. He took his opportunity and practically sprinted down the hall.

 

 

XxX

 

Park Jimin sat huddled in the corner of her small practice room. Well, it wasn't hers exactly but it was her favorite and she used it so much that most of the other artist knew to leave it for her. This past week in particular she'd spent most of her practice time locked in the small room avoiding a certain someone. In all honesty she'd been stressing about quite a bit. She'd actually been rather close to just giving in and going to see him, even though she really didn't feel ready to. The solution to her problem was simple though, and yet when Jungkook had told her pointblank that she didn't have to see him it had been like a revelation.

 

She smiled as she recalled how they'd ended up having that conversation in the first place. The girl had been completely mortified at the fact that someone had witnessed her rejection. The next time they'd met she'd tried her hardest to cover it up by being even brighter and bubblier than usual. And it had been working rather well until she'd spotted Jackson coming towards them. Fortunately for her Jungkook had noticed and taken her away. Jimin smiled to herself, he was a nice guy and she was happy they'd finally got over a bit of their awkwardness and agreed to be friends. That had been about a week ago though and she wondered when she might get the opportunity to see him again. BTS had just wrapped up their promotions so they wouldn't be at the station anymore. She pulled her phone from her pocket and looked through it until she came to Jungkook's number and decided to send him a quick message asking if he'd like to hang out. After she'd sent it she paused for a moment wondering if she was being to forward but then decided it didn't really matter. She doubted she could ever feel embarrassed in front of Jungkook again not after the giant mess that was her failed confession.

 

XxX

 

Jungkook hovered nervously in front of the back doors of JYP ENTERTAINMENT. He'd received a message from Jimin earlier asking if he wanted to hang out. And of course being the embarrassingly eager guy he was he'd answered almost immediately and the girl had invited him over to watch a movie. He'd stopped on the way and bought some candy and drinks. He hadn't been sure what Jimin would like and so had bought a bunch of different things. The bag was rather heavy actually. He walked through the doors and smiled at the security guard. The man merely blinked at him and asked his name before scrolling through a list on his computer. After a moment he nodded and waved him through.

 

Jimin had said she would meet him at the lobby in front of the elevators and so he took a seat in a chair nearby and waited. A few moments passed before he heard the elevator ding and the doors slide open. He looked up with bright eyes only to find that it wasn't Jimin who had arrived but Jackson, with Bam Bam following close behind.

 

Jungkook…?” The older boy said, obviously surprised to see him. Bam Bam looked a bit startled as well, though he didn't seem bothered by his presence...Jackson on the other hand…

 

What are you doing here?” He asked asked a bit roughly and Jungkook was tempted to say it was none of his business. He was saved from having to say anything though by the elevator sounding off another ding and Jimin stepping out into the lobby. She was dressed in a pair of black shorts and a black sweater, with heeled black ankle boots, and she smiled brightly upon spotting him. Jungkook couldn't help but smile back.

 

Jungkook-ah!”

 

She walked over and frowned as she noticed the dark look on Jackson's face. Before she could comment though Bam Bam had already placed an arm around her drawing her attention. Jungkook felt an unpleasant burning in his chest.

 

Jiminie, why haven't you been coming to the practice room these days? I wanted to show you these new silver rings I got.”

 

Oh! You mean the ones we saw the other day at that store?”

 

Bam Bam nodded and Jimin smacked him on the arm.

 

Ow!!”

 

How could you go without me?!”

 

Well I tried looking for you but it was like you disappeared off the face of the planet!”

 

The girl sighed and pointed a finger at him. “Next time we're going together and your buying me something super expensive.”

 

Bam Bam laughed and patted her hair.

 

Maybe, just don't vanish next time alright?”

 

Jimin smiled. “Alright. Sorry I've just been a little busy these past two weeks.”

 

Oh that's right! You're making a comeback right?”

 

The girl smacked him once more, this time on the back. “Yes I am but it's supposed to be a secret so don't say it too loudly.”

 

Alright alright just stop smacking me. How am I going to explain these bruises to my fans huh?”

 

Jimin rolled her eyes and pushed the over dramatic boy out of her way. She grabbed Jungkook by his wrist and started dragging him towards the elevator.

 

Where are you guys going?”

 

Jackson's husky voice cut through the air and Jimin only turned her head back slightly as she answered him.

 

We're going to watch a movie, goodbye oppa.”

 

She pulled the boy into the elevator with her and let the doors close.

 

XxX

 

The room Jimin had chosen to watch the movie in was a small waiting room of sorts that nobody ever really used. She took off her shoes and told Jungkook he could do the same before taking a seat on the thick white rug that covered the rooms marbled floor. The boy plopped down next to her and started laughing when Jimin pulled out the brightly colored box, which now held popcorn instead of rice balls.

 

This box has been through so much.” Jungkook joked as he shoved a fistful of the buttery snack into his mouth.

 

Jimin laughed along with him while searching through the bag of snacks he'd bought.

 

Ooh star bursts and...what's this?” She pulled out a large plastic bottle of some sort of dark drink.

 

Oh that's tea. They say that kind is good for singers so I thought I'd bring some for you.”

 

Aw, thank you. You're a singer too though...let's share it okay?”

 

The boy nodded and watched as Jimin pulled out a laptop and a dvd in bright blue and green packaging.

 

What movie are watching?”

 

She turned and grinned at him making a grand sweeping gesture towards the dvd before turning it so he could see the front cover.

 

MONSTER'S UNIVERSITY OF COURSE!”

 

...of course...” He replied trying not to give away just how weirded out he was. Judging by the look on Jimin's face though, he wasn't succeeding.

 

What, you never heard of Monster's Inc.?”

 

Of course I've heard of it...I've just never watched it before.”

 

There was a long pause in which Jungkook thought Jimin might literally slap him.

 

You poor child...” She said instead, reaching forward to touch the top of his head tenderly. “Life has been cruel to you but don't worry we'll remedy this right now!”

 

She pulled out another dvd from her bag. This one also green and blue and took it out from the case, popping it into the laptop.

 

This is the first movie. Trust me you'll love it!”

 

XxX

 

The pair spent the next few hours watching Mike and Sully do stupid yet hilarious things and Jimin was right. Jungkook did love it. The two were having a lot of fun. So much fun in fact that they slowly began to lose track of the time. Before either one knew it was already 2 in the morning and they were both getting rather drowsy…

 

XxX

 

Jackson was exhausted by the time their practice ended. They had a concert coming up in Japan and therefore had been rehearsing even harder then usual. The members had already headed down to the lobby and he was about to do the same when he remembered that Jimin had yet to say goodbye to them. It was rather strange actually. Even though she was still avoiding him she always at least said goodbye to the rest of the members before leaving for the night...she couldn't still be here could she? Jackson sighed and pressed the elevator button that led a few floors up. Well it wouldn't hurt to double check, and if she was still there, even if she hated him now she would have to suffer through a ride home. He got off on the fifth floor and quickly scanned through the halls until he spotted a light coming out from beneath one of the doors. He opened it...and wasn't at all sure what to make of what he was seeing.

 

Park Jimin lay fast asleep on the floor with her head tucked beneath Jeon Jungkook's chin, resting against his chest. The boy had an arm around her waist and his nose buried in her hair.

 

Now, if perhaps Jackson had been in a better mood and not completely drained from their practice earlier, if perhaps Jimin had not been avoiding him like the plague for the past week and if perhaps Jungkook had not seemingly made it his life's mission to come between them whenever Jackson had the chance to speak with her alone, the boy's reaction might have been different. But given that all these thing had indeed happened and Jackson's patience had just run out his reaction was nothing short of thunderous.

 

PARK JIMIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!”

 

XxX

So there you go guys chapter three! Please let me know what you think and if you enjoyed JJ project and Bam Bam! Also before anyone asks me why Jackson is being kind of mean to Jungkook try thinking about it from his perspective. That's what I did when I decided on what his reaction towards Jungkook would be I mean the guy just had to reject his friend who he cares alot about and who now avoids whenever possible and whenever he does manage to get her alone to try and talk with her there's this random guy popping up out of no where getting in his way. I would be kind of pissed too. Also guys let me know what you think about Jimin and Junior's relationship! Jimin has said before that Junior is her best oppa and that he's protective of her and has said he has to meet her future boyfriend to make sure he's a good guy and idk I just get this purely brother and sister vibe from them! Anyway guys comment a lot and as always I'm open to suggestions so don't hesitate in letting me know if there's anything you'd like to see! Next chapter: Jimin and Jungkook get scolded (>,<), Jungkook realizes what we already know,and Jackson finally corners Jimin (drammmaaaaa)