Duo

Hunting Mirror

Hana opened her eyes which were shut tightly, the sunshine was so bright and causes her eyelid to twitch. She turned to the other side, to reduce the brightness, not wanting to wake up from sleep. She finally gave in, when the change of position did not reduce the brightness of the sunlight rays that penetrated her eyelid.  The air that she haled in and out seemed different. The silence also felt like a serenade. What kind of a place is this? 

She moans while stretching her body and turning and twisting her waist.  Her back felt comfortable and light. Hana kept her eyes closed and just relaxed on her back. There was no sound of birds chirping or the sound of the wind ruffling with the curtain. Finally, she opened her eyes. Wide awake. Her surroundings look different. The atmosphere around her is unfamiliar. Looking up at the high ceiling, a huge chandelier dangling with beautiful crystals and gems. Reflecting and refracting different spectrums of colours in the room. The wall of this room is also made of glass and crystal.

She moved her hands on the bed, the blanket was made up of really soft silk and the mattress felt like a cloud. Maybe that was why she was in the deepest sleep of her life. She placed both of her feet on the beautiful cream-shining marble, smooth and clean. She could feel a cuff attached to her wrist but the cuff is actually invisible. She tried to take a step away from the bed but her body was pulled back on the bed with an unseen force.

"! Where am I?" Hana kept on pulling her hand from the invisible force that cuffed her hand tight. Hana looked around; she was still wearing her last night's clothes. The ripped jeans and a grey jumper layer with a Vneck white shirt underneath. She kicked the bed a few times intentionally trying to pull herself off from the unseen force. The force gets stronger as she struggles more to escape. "What the hell is happening?" She muttered under her breath. As she stood up and tried to run, the force grip on her leg caused her to fall onto the marble floor. 

“This is not my world; I need to go back now.” Hana stood up again, trying to step away from the bed. Suddenly a hurting noise echoed in her ears causing her to drop to her feet. A few seconds later, a beautiful man was seen standing in the room, and the strangest thing was the room got no door. It was like a cage, with no window, and no door. But the sunshine still could penetrate into the room because the wall was made of crystal.

He was tall, his eyes were brown and his eyebrow arched perfectly down to his nose bridge. He looks perfect. Hana stood up and glared at the guy. He was standing not far from her. “What do you want!?” Hana shouted in her furious voice. That man didn’t even smile or smirk as he walked toward her in his beautiful long stride by his long legs. "Let me go away from here," Hana shouted again and reacted like a wild beast trying to escape from its trap. Hana could sense his strong aura and she just stood straight with a challenging glare. 

The clucking sound of his shoe could be heard loud enough and yet so calming. As the man approached, Hana was getting ready to throw a punch at his face. But he just knew it, and he stopped Hana’s hand from moving just by looking at her arm. His face was stoic like a stone, and not even an expression is shown. Suddenly, Hana felt like something was holding her arms. Both of them but nothing could be seen. Her tongue was tied too. She can’t even move her jaw now.

“Why did you do that? Why did you cross into this world while you’re not supposed to? Why did you take my soul? Why? But now I got one thing that I’m sure for now.” His words were as deathly as venom, but Hana was unable to understand a few of his words. He tilted his head and walked around her, who was unable to move. He locked her.

"Curious of what I got? I got the chance to torture you alive" He stated, smirking while looking at both of his palms. He placed both of his hands on his back and threw a devilish smile. The force that was holding her grew stronger as he stared at her fiercely. Getting stronger, even the sturdy chandelier started to shake. The force that could break strong steel. Unconsciously, tears leak out of her eyes from the pain. Now, she was dangling just below the chandelier with a deadly force holding her body. Squeezing her life out. Blood flew out from her nose, and her eyes were white. 

Suddenly the force was gone, causing Hana to fall flat on the hard marble floor, causes a loud breaking sound. As if a vase fall from the rack, its the sound of her bone broken. Her body ached and her tears flow without her control. The pain was deathly. She was lying, face down on the floor unable to force herself up and stand. Hana reached out her hand, asking for help. now is spitting blood and her vision blurred. Then, the man came closer to her, tapping one of his feet just in front of her face. He looks down on her without mercy. “Kim Jong In. Remember that name until death comes to greet you.” He gave her a smirk before disappearing in the air.

Hana was left on the floor unable to even move, she was sure some of the bones in her body were already broken apart. “We came to cure you.” Two figures appear in the room, they were pretty and graceful. Wearing a floral long dress and floral crown was nicely accessorised on their hair. They lift her up to the bed without even touching her. She saw blood spill on the blood and completely sure that it was her blood. The pain was getting stronger eating each cells in her living body. 

Hana felt like paralysed and her eyes was close to shut. The two lady with the floral dress, surround her bed and chants some spell. They placed their hands on Hana's body and castingg spells. Suddenly,one of the lady said "She can't make it" and disappeared leaving one of the lady with Hana.  She felt dizzy and drowsy.  “The thing that you do toward Prince Kai is unforgivable. Just endure the pain a little bit.” The lady stated but Hana was too sleepy to understand any of her words. Her heart rate suddenly raised up and her body was shaking terribly. Blood was spurting out of and nose even her ears more rapidly. The lady kept on casting her spell and nearly fell to the floor as she her power are getting weaker. A tear, escape again from her eyes as she was still wasn't ready to leave the world.

“I told you to cure her. What did you do?” The man who tortured her just reappeared and stood at the end of the bed. Kim Jongin stared at the weak body in front of him with full hatred, but he didn't want her to die. He still needs to torture her. The white sheet on the bed all turn red because of the blood.

“We can’t cure her. Our power is too weak for her condition, your highness.” Kai nodded and placed his hand on Hana's hand. He spelt a curse on her and cure her. Hana finally closed her eyes shut. No more pain throbbing could be felt. The pain was all gone, and suddenly she felt as good as new, but she remained sleeping. She was fatigued and weak. She needs the rest.  

“Why was your power too weak for her?” The prince that caused Hana into that state asked. “She is very weak in her world. We can’t heal her if she is not in a stable state in her world. Now, we need to let her sleep for a few days, your highness.” Both of the ladies were unable to lift their heads to look at the furious yet calm prince. They could be exiled if they made the royal blood angry. 

“I can’t let her rest that long, and she needs to be tortured. Cast your spell on her until she woke up.” He stated firmly. Leaving the room after he glances at the weak body on the bed. “It is better to die than be tortured and healed multiples time. Suddenly, I felt bad for her.” The two ladies cleaned the bed and Hana’s clothes. They continuously cast spells on her, hoping that she woke up, for their sake or they’ll be exiled.

“Who is this lady?”  A man suddenly appeared, causing the two ladies in floral gowns to bow in shock. The man looks at Hana with curious thought. Her face was somewhat familiar to him. “Prince Zi Tao, you are not supposed to be here. Please go before Prince Kai come. This room has been cursed.” The lady in a floral gown stated and went back to their job. Curing and healing Hana.