Final

Break ups

 Minghao was usually all about confrontation, but after his last boyfriend he wasn't sure if he was ready. So when said boyfriend shows up to his apartment and barges in, he's not sure how to handle this.
" Hansol, what are you doing here?" Minghao asked keeping a distance between each other.
" I just wanted to talk that's all" he tried to move closer, but the other just moved away.
" Go ahead"
" I wanted to say I'm sorry and I want you-"
" No just no, Hansol I can forgive but we can't be together. I'm sorry" Hansol looked frustrated hearing the others words but he also looked determined.
" Do you have a reason?"
" Do I need a reason?" Hansol managed to corner him. Minghao cowered under him, he turned away afraid to look at him. Hansol wrapped his arm around Minghao's waist seeing a purplish mark on his neck.
" Have you been with someone else?" Minghao pushed him away, covering his neck with his hand.
" That's none of your concern"
" It is when my boyfriend is messin with someone else!"
" I'm not your boyfriend anymore, Hansol. You made that pretty clear when you slept with someone else."
" It was accident"
" How do you accidentally sleep with someone else Hansol! How!" Minghao was shedding tears by now, " Please explain to me how I found you in our shared bed with someone else, cause I'm still trying to process what made you go to someone else."
" Ming I never ment to hurt you" he wiped away the other tears.
" I know you didn't mean to Hansol, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt when it happened." Hansol was still wiping his tears when he remembered the mark on Minghao's neck.
" It's Seungcheol isn't it?" he was still craddling the other face in his hand. Minghao only nodded his head yes. Hansol felt build behind his eyes finding out who Minghao is with. Hansol was having doubts about Seungcheol ever since he noticed the ways he would look at the other.
" Why?"
" Because he was there for me"
" And I wasn't?!"
" If you were would we be here?" he laughed, pushing the others hand away go take a seat on the couch. Hansol took a seat next to him, trying to as close as possible.
" Is he better?"
" What do you mean?"
" Is he a better boyfriend?" there was a ringing silence as if he was trying to decide if he should say anything or not.
" I don't think I should answer that" Hansol managed to move him closer, forcing Minghao's head on his shoulder.
" Answer one more question for me?"  Minghao nodded his head but didn't look at him.
" Have you had with him?" Hansol could the anger in his voice, he was afraid to know the answer but he still had to know.
" No" he eased but only for a second," We've made love though"  Minghao let out a small gasp being force down on to the couch. Hansols hands were on either sides of his face.
" Why are you crying?" he didn't even realize the tears were falling on Minghao's face. He did notice the others tears though.
" Does it hurt as much as when I realized you were with someone else?" Minghao wiped the tears from the others face.
" I'm sorry Ming, I'm just sorry" Minghao managed to bring the other to him and hug him close.
" I know you are Hansol, but I don't think we can be together anymore" Minghao got up from the couch and escorted him to door, placing a chaste kiss on his cheek he opened the door.
" Goodbye Hansol"
" Goodbye Minghao"