Part FOUR (FINAL)

Wake up Ri
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

4.

Time flies so fast that Seungri barely managed to notice unless he didn’t receive his life’s first pay check. It has been four months since he joined the company. His hard work from last two month has finally payoff. The magazine will publish in the next few days and will be available in the market after that. He was escalated when he received the pay check along with appointment letter to become permanent employee of the company. It was like cherry on top of cake. Double happiness…

In his entire life he never did something to be proud of. He spent his parent’s money like water without any regret. He made his parent sad by partying around and failing to graduate. At first he thought it was fine. He didn’t feel regret or guilty for being such a spoiled kid who doesn’t care about anyone including his parent. Now after staying away from his parent for awhile with only limited money to spend on his necessary things made him realize his mistake.

sometimes in the death of the night he find himself thinking about all the thing he had done in his life including making his parent sad. He shed tears while thinking about his mothers tear when he kicked out from home.

He remembered going to meet his mother last month. He unconsciously gave his home address to taxi driver and when he reached his home he just couldn’t leave without meeting his mother. And there he learned that his dad has a hobby of photography. He felt ashamed that he didn’t know until his mother told him. He apologize his mother for his misbehavior and his mother without any hesitation forgave him after all he is her only son no matter how spoiled he is or he was. She noticed he became calmer and gentler and she internally thanked Jiyong for that.

Jiyong… He became sweeter than before and spoiled Seungri in his own way like making Seungri’s favorite dish on weekend or giving satisfying massage when he had tired field trip or long talk with hot chocolate on his terrace at night. They became friend with his neighbor Cherin and she is nothing but sweetheart. She taught him basic things to cook like sandwich or omelet and in return he took her photo for her portfolio.

Seungri got half day off. So he sprints off to that one place he wanted to go for a while but he hesitates. Now that he achieved something worth for the first time in his life, he just wanted to share with none other than his father. He used to idolize his father when he was little but while growing up, he indulged in all unnecessary stuff and forgot about his father. But in these last few months he realized his love for his parents.

 Mr. Lee was surprised to see his Son in his office. He was not soft like his mom so he just thought Seungri was there to ask some money or ask to take him back home. But he didn’t expect to receive white envelop from his spoiled son.

“What is this?” His Dad Asked

“Dad, this is my first pay check and I wanted to give it to you. I know I have never been a good son and always caused trouble but believe me dad I have changed to better. I also got joining letter as a professional photographer and Dad I promise you I will do my best. I will make you and mom proud. Please let me join this company. I know I have a responsibility to look after our family business but Dad, I don’t understand business at all.” He plead to his dad as he knew his first responsibility of being Lee Seungri is to carry on his Dad’s Business but he really doesn’t understand Business.

Mr. Lee was so moved by his Son’s sincerity. He didn’t expect to see his son this changed and mature. He was never possessive of his son as he believes everyone should live their life as they want but without forgetting their root. For a while Seungri was just like any rich spoiled kid and he blame himself for being so busy to look after his son while he was going through his puberty and the result he became spoiled rich kid like what people assume.

“I never asked you to give your life to my company. I just wanted you to understand the seriousness of life. I can see that you have changed and I have never been more proud of you. Promise me you will do your best from now onward.” Mr. Lee asked

“I promise Dad.” Seungri said with some tears in his eyes.

“Come here” Mr. Lee ask Seungri for a hug.

Seungri was so happy and he sobbed.  Mr. Lee was not so good to controlling his emotion so he also shed some tears by holding his son.

“I’m so sorry Dad.” Seungri apologize for all the time his dad has to go through because of his reckless behavior.

“Come back home. Home doesn’t feel like home when you are not there and also your mom will be happier if you come back home.” Mr. Lee believes Seungri learned his lesson and his punishment to stay away from home should be over.

“I will dad.” Seungri after all he was mommy’s little boy who just missed his home so much.

 

******************************************************************************

 

Jiyong received call from Seungri to come home quickly. He didn’t know what happen but he just rushed home. He accepted his feeling for Seungri but he didn’t tell to Seungri yet. He didn’t know how the younger would react. Although they are all lovey-dovey when they are together and sleep together, He didn’t take chance to confess. He was just scared.

Cherin caught him staring at Seungri on their movie night one time and asked him about his feeling the next day when they were alone. He couldn’t lie to her and she understands him rather than to feel disgust being having feeling for the same gender. Despite her bad girl look, she was really good and she became so close to both Seungri and him. She often told him to confess but he chickened out in the last moment. It was always like “not the right time” or “not the right place”. So he procrastinates till now.

When Jiyong entered his home, he finds his home with less stuff, actually only his stuff was there and two bags were near the door all ready to leave. Seungri was waiting for him with huge smile on his face. But Jiyong was not feeling happy to see that. He felt like something bad is going to happen.

“I m going back home” Seungri said excitedly to Jiyong with a big hug.

“What does that mean?” Jiyong asked while removing himself from Seungri’s embrace.

“I’m going back home as in my real home. My mom and dad c

Please log in to read the full chapter