Insights ;

☆•《ST☆R ARMY ♡ REVIEW SHOP》•☆ 《FEAT TAEMIN》[ClOSED/FINISHING REQ] *BATCH 1*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Insights ; by b-a-b-o

Genres: Romance, Angst, Fluff

Description: Insights is a short collective of 'stories' featuring 'you' and exo.

You in the stories refer to whoever is reading it.

There are no physical description of You here.

There are no genders that are made to describe You.

You simply are. 

Status: On-Going

The Review:

Heading: 5/5

Short and simple. The word 'Insights' is a simple word that passes the strong message on what the fic is about, leaving a strong impact. It isn't a commonly used word or title so credit to that.

Description/Foreword: 10/15

I think it's a great idea that you used a definition to start of your description since the word may be unfamiliar to your reader, depending on their age. I also think it's fresh that you use the idea of a monotonous style to tell the reader not to read with expectation while introducing the main motive of the story. But maybe because there was little hype, the description wasn't very appealing to me.

The foreword does strike a reader's curiosity however I won't give too much marks to it since the main point of it was the crediting.

Plot: 24/30

The same plot/idea is used throughout each chapter ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter