A Quick Fix [Rated M]

☆•《ST☆R ARMY ♡ REVIEW SHOP》•☆ 《FEAT TAEMIN》[ClOSED/FINISHING REQ] *BATCH 1*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A Quick Fix by prowlingwolf

Genres: Romance, Violence

Description: Xiumin owns a brothel and likes to around with a certain .
Lay wants to buy Jongdae.
Xiumin has to deal with both Kris on his buisness and Luhan after his .
Every member makes an appearence and s up really.

Status: On-Going

The Review:

Heading: 2/5

I noticed that the title had nothing to do with the story. If it meant building the relationship between Xiumin, Luhan and Chen, the plot isn't showing it so I had to dock marks. At the moment, your story seems to breaking the relationships present.

Description/Foreword: 10/15

Your description showed the plot, which is good since it does entice the reader's curiosity for example, how would the introduction of the members things up? And the explanation of Xiumin's profession is a good idea since the reader may think of it differently.

Your foreword is just a list of the OTPs and so far, I see none of them happening except XiuChen and KrisHo which isn't a good thing. I won't criticize too much since this story is just starting out, and the pairings may become much more evident in future chapters.

Plot: 19/30

If there was a plot, I could somehow see it through the story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter