Love 102

☆•《ST☆R ARMY ♡ REVIEW SHOP》•☆ 《FEAT TAEMIN》[ClOSED/FINISHING REQ] *BATCH 1*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love 102 by Minderaser

Genres: Romance, Angst

Description: Luhan finally has the girl of his dreams, Jessica, all to himself after enduring sweat, blood and tears. Almost three years into the relationship, their love still remains strong and passionate, but, happily-ever-after rarely lasts in reality. Their busy schedules frequently start to collide leaving no time to spend with one another, and a new edition to SNSD's staff team threatens to split the couple apart. Will Lusica's love stay resilient or finally crumble once and for all?

Status: On-Going

The Review:

Heading: 4.5/5

I like the use of this story title even though it's a sequel since 'Love 102' can be read as 'Love 1 or 2' which makes sense with the plot. However, it is not eye-catching to a reader unless they have read the prequel.

Description/Foreword: 10/15

The description does makes the reader curious on how the story would turn out however, this  'happily never after' plot is a common plotline so the description would lack the strong impact on the reader.

Your foreword is an author's note so I won't rate it.

Plot: 20/30

The plot is actually interesting. I like how you try to use real life situations for the events in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter