first chapter~

the SLEEPYHEAD

1.

Author POV

“MIRANDA KIM!!!!! CAN’T YOU BE FASTER??..WE’RE DAMN LATE RIGHT NOW!!!” Sara who is leaning by the door at our front room started to give out her extremely high vocal towards her bestfriend Miranda.

“Gosh..girl.. I know that you’re one of the vocal club but pleeeeeaaaaaseee…don’t you it early in the morning..?hmmm…” Miranda pouted at her..and make a puppy eyes..

“yahh..you’re doing it EVERYDAY. How come my beautiful vocal didn’t came out..” Sara pinched Miranda squishy cheek before running away towards the academic block.

“ARRGHH..ajumma!!!how dare you…hey,, wait up!!” Miranda ran a bit to catch up with her.

 

Miranda POV

Since today is the official day that we’re gonna start to enter the class which is back to study, there’ll be an assembly were held. So, we hurriedly went to the hall and settle down.

‘seriously its damn bored in here..’ then, my eyes gazed towards the podium and saw a particular someone is delivering the speech.

‘whooa.. seriously this man.. even though his character is totally differ at home.. his charismatic features surely can kill any girl and make them fall high over heel for him right now..’

Yeah right.. my none and only brother, Kim Junmyeon a.k.a Suho. Well people might wonder why our name seems different.. this is because we’re only the half sibling. We’re sharing the same father but we had different mother. After Suho Oppa mom passed away because of the lung cancer, our dad bring him to Canada and apparently met my mom.. then, both of them get married and got me.. well.. we’ve been living there happily until one day Oppa said he want to pursue his study in Korea and since I’m a little bit clingy.. i wanna tag along.. hehe.. and that’s how we end up studying here, in the  school..

Even so, only several people who knew that we’re actually sibling, its Sara and the school administration. Well, Sara is exceptional because we’ve been besties like ages..thus, our parents is also best friend since their high school and she is also living in the same neighbourhood with me. Well, I find it calmer and safer not revealing about this to others.. well, Oppa is kinda famous. Since he is the president of the student council and the head of EXO.. yeah right..the famous kingka in my dearly beautiful school. Well, that make sense right..?

Enough with daydreaming, I look at Sara who suddenly frowned and mumbling alone..?

‘what’s up with this girl?’ I reached out my hand at her and ask her why.

“gosh..you didn’t hear the announcement just now?” Sara whisper at me. I only shook my head.

“aishh..they are re-shuffling the class.. so, we might or not be together in a class like last year..” hearing that, I froze at my seat.

“my.. that’s k-kinda nerve-wrecking..” Sara could only nod at me.

Later on, we went to the information board to check out our class. To my horror.. yes, we’re not in the same class.

After bidding good bye to Sara, I walked to my new class.

‘whoa..it’s already full..and there’s no table left’ then, I felt a hand on my shoulder asking me to turn around.

‘I knew this guy, he is Oh Sehun.. gosh.. he is soo hot..’ I couldn’t even tear my eyes from him.

“hi! Nice meeting you.. you’re new in this class right?” I only nod and give him a smile.

“come, I’ll help you to take your table at the store..” without waiting me to reply, he simply drag me away.

After settling myself down, I took out my book from my backpack and stuffed them inside the table. My desk-mate is sooo shy, but she’s nice. I don’t seem to bother the others in my class and I decided to take my slumber nap.. well I think that’s how I start to get that name.. the SLEEPYHEAD..

 

Two months passes..

Well.. my life is rotating simply the same.. except that I became close to three people in my class, which are Luhan, Sehun and Hara, my desk mate.. after knowing them closely, I got to know that both Luhan and Sehun are soo loud and they love to nag at me obviously the same with Sara.

I was about to take my usual nap when someone knock my head and snatch a book that I make it as  my pillow.

“ouch.. guys!!! that’s hurt!!” I frowned. My eyes catches two figure whose laughing hysterically after succeeding disturbing my nap.

“aish..this sleepyhead.. can’t you quit taking that slumber nap everyday..? its irritating ..!!” Luhan ruffled my hair and started to pout.

“omo omo ..this cutie.. you’re jealous aren’t you?.. because every time you sleep you’ll get knock out with the duster..hahaha..”all of us laugh at him and making him frowned longer.

We hurriedly kept quiet when our class teacher, Mr.Kang enter the class. I’m still sleepy but I just bear myself.

Along with the teacher, enter another two boys, I think they are the new student. Trying to fight my heavy eyes, I start doodling on a piece of paper and I don’t know when.. I started to fall asleep.

 

Sehun POV

“hoa..Luhan..who we get here..new student..”I elbowed Luhan.

“yup..hey Mir-anda..gosh this girl..”Luhan answered me and was about to call Miranda but only found her fast asleep with a pen in her hand and a paper full of her doodling. Hara and Luhan just shook her head looking at her terrible habit.

I glance awhile at the sleepyhead and focused back at Mr.Kang. Then, the English class starts.

As the bell ring, here comes the recess.. Luhan and I approach the two new student.

“Hi! I’m Sehun.. and this is Luhan.. wanna join us?.. we’re going to café and we could show you guys around too..” I offered to them. Luhan gave them a warm smile and nodded convincing them about my offer.

“Hi! I’m Kim Jongin, just call me Kai and this is Baekhyun.”the tanned boy reply and tapped his hand at the other boy.

“Hi! I think we’re okay with it.. so, shall we?..” they agreed and off we go to the café.

 

In the café

Kai POV

“hyung!!” Sehun frantically waved at one of the boy and high five with another 5 boys.

“lay-hyung?..ChanYeol?..geez..you guys are here?” I’m surprised to see two hyung that I really knew.

“yosh..Jonginnie..whatcha doin’ here?..” Lay-hyung seems surprised. I only laughed seeing his dazed face. Well..he always like that. We’ve known like ages, he is one of the reason why I fall high over heels for dancing.

Without my realised, Chanyeol-hyung present me a bear hug which make me stumbled and about to fall.

“gosh uncle..you’re about to trip me off..haha”Kai reply the hug and stable himself. The guys only laugh seeing the reunion.

After joining them, another 3 boys join us and here goes another introduction.

We enjoy our lunch by chatting among ourselves. Today I got to know 9 new friend which are suho-hyung, xiumin-hyung, sehun, luhan, tao, chen, D.O. , kris and Baekhyun. Minus Chanyeol and Lay-hyung as we’ve known each other before.

As the bell rang, we separated to go back to our class. On our way, my eyes caught a figure. I just couldn’t tear my eyes from staring. As I was looking at the person, I felt Sehun hands on my shoulder making me woke up from my day-dreaming. We talked a bit and he dragged me to the class.

‘I hope to see that person again..’

 

 

 

 


well~ this is my first time writing~ pardon me for my grammatical mistakes and cliche storyline~

cuz eng is not my first language and not my mother-tongue~

no plagiarism please~

hopin' you guys enjoy this~...