|| UFO replies and Irene

Stories under the stars

 


title: UFO replies and Irene
word count: 691 words
genre: fluff

-- ♡ --

"Oh boy," Joy sniggered as she scrolled through her phone. "I can't wait until Irene unnie comes back home."


Wendy's head popped out from the kitchen and glared at Joy. "Are you going to play a prank on Irene unnie again? Park Sooyoung."


Joy laughed and lunged towards the shorter girl, immediately backhugging Wendy and trapping her in an embrace. Wendy grumbled and stumbled due to their height differences but slowly regained her posture and allowed Joy to cling to her as she made her way around the kitchen.


"Don't be such a party pooper, Wendy!" Joy exclaimed loudly and giggled.


"Yah, yah informal."


"Wendy hyung."


"Get out."


Joy's laughter could be heard all over the dorm and she untangled herself away from the struggling girl. Wendy gave a small glance at Joy's phone screen and raised her brows.


UFO??


"Kids? I'm home!"


"SPEAK OF THE DEVIL." Joy shouted happily and rushed out of the kitchen to greet their oldest member. "Irene!!"


Wendy sighed and shook her head at the younger girls antic, turning her back to resume washing the dishes. Just as she was about to put the last plate away, a pair of hands slipped their way around her waist and propped their chin on the base of her shoulders. Wendy gave a small sniff as the smell of chamomile and lavender entered her nose, her lips arching up to form a small smile.


"Wendy, you didn't greet me yet."


Wendy tried to surpress her laughter and promptly placed the last plate on the counter before turning around to reciprocate the hug.


"Welcome home!"


Irene snuggles deeper into the embrace and smiled lovingly at the younger girl. "Good to be back home. My my, I don't recall my home being so warm and cuddly."


"Maybe you revamped it." Wendy teased along and dragged Irene out of the kitchen and towards their bedroom.


"Joy told me you were replying UFOs today."


Wendy hummed in response and pulled down the sleeves of her sweatshirt. She gave a small shiver and stretched her arms above her head, exposing just the tiniest fraction of her tummy to which Irene basically ogled at.


"Yeah I was kind of bored in the dorm today." Wendy produced a sheep smile and crawled under the covers of her bed, beckoning for Irene to do the same. "Join me?"


Irene laughed at the cute request and jumped in beside Wendy, the younger girl squealing as Irene tackled her down. Irene locked Wendy's wrist into place, her knees on either side of Wendy and her face hovering dangerously near to the latter.


"Come to unnie?" Irene huffed out, her expression a mixture of frustration and jealousy. "What if she really takes you away?"


Wendy glanced nervously at Irene, the older girl giving her a stern look. "..Stupid Joy.."


"Seungwan, you idiot."


Irene pouted and released Wendy, mounting off the nervous girl and sitting beside her. Wendy emerged from her position and say opposite Irene, a playful smile etched on her cute face. She reached out for the older girl's hands and played with them, bringing them up to her lips and giving each finger a lingering kiss on the tips.


"W-wendy?"


"I love our fans," Wendy smiled at Irene while the other girl frowned at her answer. "But I love Irene unnie more."


Irene's face flushed as Wendy pulled her in for a hug. "Don't be such a baby, baby!"


"Yah."


"Ok, ok I'm sorry. But hey! It's not like I don't get jealous when you go to your MC-ing schedule with Park Bogum!" Wendy retaliated and grinned.


" 'I'll reply even if you won't do anything' "Irene quoted another one of Wendy's UFO reply and huffed. She tackled Wendy down, her body flopping down on top of Wendy to prevent her from escaping. Wendy have a quick laugh and wrapped her arms around Irene's waist to prevent her from falling over and locked their legs together.


"You're mine." Irene mumbled before leaning down to give Wendy a chaste kiss on the lips. "You belong to this unnie, Seungwan."


Wendy nodded and lifted her head slightly to recapture Irene's lips.

-- ♡ --
A/N: But seriously though guys have you seen Wendy's reply in UFOs she's such a darling. Very thankful for the translators that works hard to let us non-chingchong people understand woOHOO!

and also thank you for subscribing!!! and lovely comments, always appreciated. i'd mention everyone but im a lazy fkcu so!! : ) ♡