♥ FINAL ♥

Of Stars & Missing Alien

Okay, so this will be a long fic :)

I hope you like it ^_^

I'm a huge er for stars and Vmin hahaha

Tell me what you think, m'kay? ;)

Oh, if you want to request something just pm me ^_^ Thank you!

sorry for the mistakes, I posted this as soon as I finished typing it :))

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 Thud!

 

"Oomf-oww."

 

     Jimin groaned as rolled off his bed and fall facedown on the floor, his face making contact the cold, hard surface. He turned in his back and massaged his nearly squashed nose-well good thing it didn't bleed. With a grunt, he picked himself up and stretched his muscles the proceed to the bathroom. After his morning hygiene routine, he went to the dining area for breakfast.

 

     Seokjin was in the midst of flipping pancakes when he entered. A straight-out-of -bed Yoongi and a just-showered Jungkook were already there, sitting at the dining table.

 

"Where are the others?" he asked sitting down as well.

 

"Namjoon and Hobi left a note saying they went out for a morning jog." Seokjin answered. "And I think Taehyung is still sleeping. Could you wake him up?"

 

"Sure hyung." Jimin stood up and walk towards Seokjin and Taehyung's shared room. He entered and smiled at the sight of the younger boy's sleeping figure that made him look like a lump under his covers. He sat down on his bed and gently woke him up. "Tae? Time for breakfast."

 

     Usually, at the mention of food, Taehyung will immediately comply to whatever request. When he refuses to wake up or turns down something, they'll just use the 'food card' and their 4D alien will instantly give in.

 

"Yah, Taehyungie~ Jin-hyung cooked us delicious breakfast." Still, no response from the other. A small pout formed on the red haired boy's lips but was quickly replaced with a smirk. He knows another way to wake him up. Taehyung is really ticklish so one poke on his sensitive spots is enough. "Come on TaeTae~ Wakey wakey~" he poked himbut still no response and Taehyung feels softer than usual.

 

'That's odd' Jimin's brows furrowed a bit as he poke him again. It felt like he's prodding a stuffed toy. Curiosity finally eat him, so he lift the covers up and revealed a pile of pillows and Taehyung's phone. 'Mwo? That's weird. Taehyung never leaves without his phone. Hmm... Maybe he joined them in their jog.' he left the room then went to check the other rooms if he's there but no sign of him so just went back to the kitchen and sat down. Seokjin placed the newly cooked plates of pancakes on the table.

 

"Did you wake Taehyung up?" Jimin shook his head.

 

"Taehyung's not there. The lump under the blankets are just pillows plus his phone." he said. "Maybe he went to jog with Namjoon-hyung and Hobi-hyung."

 

"Ohh..okay then."

 

"Hyung, can I have some banana milk please?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Me too, hyung!" Jimin said as Seokjin moved towards their fridge.

 

"What the hell? I swear we have a cache of banana milk here," the eldest said in surprise. "I'm sorry guys but there's only one bottle left."

 

"Oh, it's alright hyung. Just give it to Kookie, I'll have orange juice."

 

"Eh? I don't need milk anymore hyung." the maknae smirked at him. "But you do need it, so you can grow~"

 

"Yah! You evil maknae!" Jimin laughed. "Jinnie-hyung~ Kookie's bullying me again~"

 

"Well Jungkookie's right you know~" Yoongi added.

 

"Aish! You're only a centimeter taller from me!"

 

     Seokjin just laughed at their playful, childish banters. He poured Yoongi a cup of coffee, then gave the banana milk to the maknae and a glass of orange juice to Jimin.

 

"Eh? Why me?" Jungkook asked.

 

"You were the one who asked for it first, silly." Jimin smirked at him.

 

"Yes and you need milk for your growth." the eldest sat down on the chair beside the maknae.

 

"But Jiminnie needs it more and I'm not a baby~"

 

"But you are. You're my baby~" Seokjin pinched his nose lightly causing a violent blush to appear on the maknae's cheeks. Yoongi made a gagging face while Jimin laughed.

 

"Yah, it's too early for that." the rapper playfully rolled his eyes at the two. "I don't want ants to consume us either."

 

     They heard the door shut and some noises in the entry then Namjoon and Hoseok appeared. The two sat down and joined them for breakfast.

 

"There's brewed coffee over there if you want."

 

"Thanks hyung." Namjoon poured two cups for him and Hoseok.

 

"Eh? You're not going to put creamer or sugar?" Hoseok asked him as he add some on his cup.

 

"No need." the dimpled boy grinned. "There's my sugar over there." Yoongi nearly choked on his food. A dark pink hue instantly coloring his pale cheeks while the rest made catcall and teasing sounds.

 

"Look who's talking earlier." Seokjin laughed as Yoongi's lips turned into a pout. Jimin just noticed that only two of them came back.

 

"Wait, did Taehyung came with you on your jog?" he asked.

 

"No, we left really early." Hoseok said. "Jin-hyung do we have bread?"

 

"No we don't. The bread vanished like our banana milks." the eldest said. "Wait-Taehyung didn't come with you?" the two shook their heads.

 

"I haven't seen him anywhere in the dorm either." Yoongi said.

 

"And you said he left his phone." he turned to Jimin. "Geez, where did that kid went? He could have left a note or something, aish."

 

"M-maybe he went on little trips on food stalls? You Taehyungie, hyung , he loves to go on food stalls." Jungkook quickly said not wanting the other to panic. The rest can also sense that the eldest is starting to panic so they agreed with what the youngest said. Seokjin seemed to agree and he clamed down. They don't want their eldest hyung to panic because panicked Seokjin is not good news.

 

'Where are you?' Now that they don't know where Taehyung is, Jimin felt worried but he remained silent and just continued to eat his breakfast, wondering where would Taehyung be.

 

     After having their recent, successful comeback; promoting and performing across the globe; and attending various schedules, events and shows; their company decided to give them a break and take some time off from their tedious schedules and activities. They've been working really hard and endured every pain and restless days to make their fans happy so they need a well-deserved break to relax for a while as well as to ensure their health.

 

     While eating breakfast, everybody shared their plans for today. Hoseok said that he'll meet his sister. Jimin once had been confused in telling them apart when they first met her. Yoongi wanted to stay in and sleep but Namjoon wanted to go out and watch a movie. He managed to coax the older after promising to get him a neck pillow, Jimin swore that he'll find a way to have a lifetime supply of neck pillows for his hyung. Seokjin planned to make a short trip to the grocery then stay in after, of course with Jungkook. Jimin laughed and shook his head. Jungkook goes where eve r Seokjin is. After breakfast, the maknae line were in charge of dishwashing duty.

 

"We'll go now. Come on hyung!" Namjoon dragged Yoongi.

 

"Okay-"

 

"Wait! Kim Namjoon! I'm not a rag doll-OUCH! Don't drag me like one!" they heard Yoongi yeell outside their dorm. They all laughed at the two.

 

"I'll leave in a bit too." Hoseok said as he fixed himself.

 

"Kookie and I will go now so we could return back early." Seokjin said.

 

"Let's go hyung?" the passed by the living room and stopped and stare at Jimin, who was sitting on the couch while looking straight ahead. Both exchanged looks and felt bad for him.

 

"Jiminnie?" the younger boy turned to him.

 

"Yes hyung?"

 

"Do you want to come with us?" Jungkook asked while Seokjin nodded. "We could also go together and look for TaeTae."

 

"Oh, no need!" he immediately declined. Before any of the two could speak he went ahead of them. "I don't want to spoil your time together. It's your date. So, no thank you. I'll be fine." both male blushed making him smirk.

 

"But-"

 

"No buts, hyung."

 

"Well-"

 

"It's alright you two." he chuckled. Seokjin is lie their 'eomma'. He worries and panics so much for s, disregarding himself. The maknae may not be showy but he cares so much for his older hyungs too. "Go on. I'll be fine." the two still look uncertain but Jimin can't be persuaded so they conceded.

 

"Okay Chim. But we'll message you if we see him somewhere, 'kay?" Jungkook grinned.

 

"I know you're worried Jimin. I am too. We don't know where Taehyung is right now but I know he's fine and I hope he is." Seokjin said. "Taehyung is a strong person. He's our alien." they laughed lightly. He ruffled his dongsaeng's hair before they left. Jimin let out a groan and buried his face in his hands.

 

'TaeTae, where are you?'

 

     Hours passed and it was almost sundown and still, no sign of his beloved alien bestfriend. Seokjin and Jungkook already returned from the grocery earlier. It was bad enough to wake up not seeing nor hearing his loud alien. The red haired boy misses him terribly and he spent his day lying on the couch thinking where could Taehyung be. The worst thought of him being hurt never fails to cross his mind. Nobody knows where he is and it scares Jimin so much. He felt his throat went dry at his thoughts so he stood up and went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

 

     He passed by Seokjin and Taehyung's shared room and found the door ajar. He saw the eldest and the maknae inside. Seokjin was sitting on his bed with his back against the wall while Jungkook was laying down with his head on his lap and were talking. Jungkook was talking animatedly about something and the older boy listens and let out chuckles while carding his hand through Jungkook's hair. He could see how their eldest hyung stares lovingly at Jungkook and his lips curved into a soft smile-the kind he only shows to him. How Jungkook's cheeks would flash a light pink hue everytime Seokjin tells him something and also because of the attention he gives to him. Jimin can't help smiling at their sight then quickly went to the kitchen to give them their privacy.

 

'If the fans knew about this and everything, they would surely go crazy.' he went back to spot on the couch earlier and plopped down on it.

 

     All he wanted right now is to be with Taehyung. His name rang inside his head like a broken vinyl record. He just wanted to spend time with him because they rarely have their time together because of hectic schedules. He wanted to cuddle his alien all day long. He wanted to mutter sweet nothings to him. He wanted to shower him with hugs and kisses and express how much he love him. Jimin heaved a sigh and walked towards the balcony, savouring the cold, night air of the city. It was already nightfall and he didn't noticed because he as busy sulking inside. Jimin look up and saw the star strewn sky.

 

'If Tae was here, he would love to watch-' a sudden thought dawned him. He was busy sulking in the dorm that he was very stupid not to think about it, 'god Park Jimin you're such an idiot.' he grabbed a jacket and put on his snapback then head towards Seokjin's room and peeked inside. An instant blush appeared on his cheeks when he did, He doesn't want to interrupt them so he just left the dorm walked to the park.

 

'Please be there.' he chanted like a mantra. Luckily, Jimin still remembers how to get to that place. A huge smile crept on face when he finally reached the spot.

 

     There was Taehyung, who is lying on a mat with his arms folded under his head, smiling as he look at the stars above. Taehyung really loves the stars and to stargaze. Back when they were still trainees, he would always go to this hidden hill to stargaze. He brought him here for a few times. But now they're idols, he rarely does it and can't go here often without the fans chasing after them. A big, folded umbrella was lying beside him as along with a picnic basket. Few empty bottles of banana milk were placed inside the basket. Jimin chuckled and quietly made his way towards him.

 

"So that's where all the banana milk and bread go." Taehyung look up at him with that famous boxy smile of his.

 

"Hey Jiminnie~"

 

"Is there enough room for two?" the brunette scooted aside and patted the space beside him then Jimin settled himself.

 

"Seokjin-hyung was shocked to know that the banana milks and bread were missing. Have you been here all day long?" Taehyung giggled and nodded. 'Do you know how worried I am when I found out you weren't in the dorm now went with Hobi and Joonie-hyung this morning? I searched for you everywhere in the dorm but you're not there. You even left your phone. Nobody knows where you are and I'm so scared. I'm really upset that I didn't get to spend the day with you." Taehyung turned to him with a guilty smile.

 

"I'm so sorry Jiminnie~ " he caressed his cheek with his thumb. "I'm really sorry if I worried you so much. I just got really excited to b here again. I've been really aching to go here for ages. Actually, I just slept most of the day and-oh! I played with my squirrel and bunny friends!" Jimin let out a laugh at his bestfriend's eccentricity.

 

'Typical Taehyung' he thought and laced his finger with his. Jimin's hand is much smaller than Taehyung's but their hands fitted just perfectly with each other.

 

"I understand Tae. At least you're safe and sound." he kissed the back of the younger's hand making millions of butterflies flutter in his stomach. "And most importantly, I'm here with you now. I am scared to lose you, Tae." Taehyung can't help laughing at Jimin being so greasy.

 

"I won't leave you ChimCHim. I promise you that." he smiled and pecked his cheek causing a goofy smile to appear on Jimin's face. "How did you know I am here?" he just grinned at him. Jimin may be known as the charismatic cutie of Bangtan who is always loud, cheery and hyperactive but he's also caring, sweet, and extremely cheesy-especially to Taehyung.

 

"Well, I knew you love to stargaze." he said. "And I have my ways of finding you." Taehyung just laughed.

 

"You're cheesy, you know that?"

 

"I know. I can't help it." Jimin lift their interlocked hands and kissed the back of Taehyung's hand again as the other blushed and giggled. Oh how Jimin love the sound of Taehyung's laughter and giggle.

 

"Look, Jiminnie~  That's Orion's belt and that whole lot is Orion!" he happily pointed at the constellation in the sky. Then there's Canis Major! Canis Minor is somewhere out there."

 

     Jimin chortled and just listen to him as he point out all the constellations he could spot and name each of their stars. The shorter boy is deeply amazed at how Taehyung could tell which is which and remember the names of every star despite billions and billions of them exists.

 

     To Jimin, Taehyung's voice is a beautiful melody created from the heavens above and Taehyung is the greatest, most unique masterpiece of delicate art. Jimin turned and stare at him for a moment. He love the way his eyes twinkled in excitement as he look up to the stars. It's like two bright stars were trapped in his eyes. He love the way his eyes will crinkle when the apples of his cheeks hid them when he smile. He love the way his rich, deep voice makes his heart flutter-He loves the way he is just being Taehyung.

 

"ChimChim?" Taehyung seemed to notice that he was lost in his world so he look away quickly and stare back at the sky?

 

"Hmmm?" he hummed in response.

 

"Aren't the stars beautiful?"

 

"Yes, they are." Jimin grinned. "Until now,  I'm still amazed at the fact that you could remember all the names of each constellations and their stars when countless of them exists out there!"

 

"I was really active in stargazing activities in my whole school life." he said. "I never tainted my attendance. Jiminnie, I want to have one of those stars someday."

 

"Mwo?" he turned to him with a slightly surprised look and Taehyung nodded vigorously. "Well, I don't need any of those stars."

 

"Oh, why?" the other raised a brow at him.

 

"Because I already have my star." Taehyung felt his cheeks warm again and let out another giggle. "You are my star, Taehyungie~ "

 

"Oh you~ " the yoounger male pinched his cheeks gently earning a lopsided grin.

 

"And I'll always follow you TaeTae."

 

"Why?"

 

"Well, eomma always told me: 'Always follow your heart and your dreams'" he smirked. "You are my dream and you also have my heart." With that, Taehyung bursted into fits of laughter because Jimin is being extra cheesy right now. Just the, a shooting star crossed the sky.

 

"Jimin! Look! A shooting star! Make a wish!" Taehyung fluttered his eyes closed and smiled as he silently make his wish. When he finished, he saw his beloved dooly staring at him. "Did you make a wish?"

 

"No need Taebaby, my wish has long been granted." he winked at him.

 

"You know you have a bad case of Cheese-ingitis." Taehyung rolled his eyes at him.

 

"It's because of you~ And there's no cure for that." Jimin pouted playfully.

 

"I wonder where shooting stars go." a crease ever so slightly formed on Taehyung's forehead.

 

"Well, I think shooting stars are heaven sent and they don't disappear into nothingness, it goes somewhere they're meant to be." Jimin stare deeply into the sky as he explained. "You are a shooting star Taehyung." Both of them turned at the same time and the tip of their noses touch each others.

 

"Really? Why?"

 

"Because just like shooting stars, you're heaven sent and you shoot straight to my heart where you're meant to be." This time, Jimin caressed his face. A violent blush appearing for the nth time.

 

"You're one big cheeseball, you know that?" the older of the two stifled a soft chuckle.

 

"I know and I'm your cheeseball." he said. "But you still love me anyway."

 

"Yes, I know." Taehyung rolled his eyes at him again. "I'll love you until the last star dies."

 

     His heart fluttered wildly at that, He tilted his head and leaned in to close the space between them. They shared the sweetest and most chaste kiss under the star strewn sky.

 

"That's cheesy too." Jimin snickered.

 

"I got infected by you, pabo." they laughed.

 

"I love you too, Taehyung~ " Jimin said then Taehyung wrapped his arms around his smaller frame and pulled him closer. The 4D alien continued to blabber about his plans to go to the universe and go 'Star-seeing' Jimin just laughed and join him in his queries.

 

     The world around them doesn't matter in their own world. They spent the rest of the night cuddling and telling each other sweet nothings. Jimin was beyond happy to be with his beloved Taehyung and spending their time together under the sky full of stars.

 

 

~ FIN ~ 

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo