~♥Satisfaction

School Sweethearts

~:Chapter 4: Satisfaction :~

 

*Before Reading: (TITLE IS MISLEADING. XD) Sorry, I haven't updated for a while... I've actually been sick AND I'm spazzing about the KPOP Masters concert in the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV. IT'S ABOUT TIME KPOP. xD; So yeah, I hope that anyone who is going will enjoy it!! And for all of you who aren't familiar with these news, it'll take place in the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 25th and 26th. It's on Friday and Saturday, c: Anyway! Moving on to the chapter! Actually, this is just an improvised chapter meaning I'm just going along as it goes xD I couldn't wait any longer to write anyway! So, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Another thing I'd also like to point out is yes, Krystal of f(x) is playing as the evil ex-girlfriend of our gentleman Minho. I don't think badly of Krystal, she and Minho are just really close and I think maybe their experiences together in DT could be used as a sort of back drop to their whole breaking apart and relationship story. c: (Btw; I think Krystal's icy stare is like, beast. xD) Okay! This before reading section might actually be taking more space than the chapter itself xD! Anyway, please enjoy Chapter 4 of School Sweethearts!~

 

"You know we're over, Krystal." Minho muttered, still looking calm. The said ex-girlfriend smiled but her eyes said something different. I didn't know what but I did know I shivered and goosebumps formed on my arms as the intensity of their two stares affected the surrounding air. Jonghyun and I tried to scoot back our way out of the soon predicament, but Krystal wasn't going to have any of that, "Kibum-oppa? Jonghyun-oppa? You two finally met each other?" She fluttered her eyes at us and I rolled my eyes, "What's it to you?" giving her my best diva-like attitude I've been practicing to make perfect all these years with Minho. Krystal didn't even break her "smile" after I had said that and instead looked back at Minho's way. He wasn't enjoying this and I'm sure he knew we weren't too since he threw us a side-ways glance to indicate that he needed help to get out of this situation. Jonghyun was quick to notice and coughed, "Krystal, I'm sure this is a really pleasant moment for you to be able to be reunited with Minho," He walked towards Minho and tried to reach the taller man's shoulder to wrap it around his neck, "But we really ought to go." Jonghyun settled with grabbing Minho's waist halfway and shooting Krystal a "too-bad" expression. She looked at him expectantly, "Really? Where are you going? I'm sure there's room for one or two more in your party." This time, I walked forward and answered her, "Yeah, I don't think so. Sorry, sweetie. Maybe someday, in the next life." I whispered the last bit before turning back around to start walking to the cashier, expecting the two to follow me. "That's too bad... I wanted to introduce you to someone, but I guess you're too busy for that -" "Yes, yes" I interrupted her, facing her direction again, "We're far too busy to commute, maybe if we had some what like 5 minutes to spare we would use it on you and who ever this fellow is but we really have to ru-" And before I could manage to finish my sentence, a dirty blonde handsome man, not too short of Minho's height, walked up from behind Krystal and let his left arm rest on her shoulders. "-n." I finished, not showing the girl shock. "Hey babe." He kissed her cheek and Minho became as stiff as a rock. Jonghyun, who still had his arm on his waist, looked at the man and gawked. "D-Dongwoon?" I stuttered, I had to mentally face palm myself for doing so.

Dongwoon looked at me and smiled with his perfect white teeth showing, "Key! Key, oh my god!" He let go of "babe" and bear hugged me. I blinked twice before wrapping my arms on him, I could hear Krystal giggle. If Dongwoon hadn't let go so soon, he would've been able to see me practically threaten to kick the air towards her. "Ah! Minho-hyung! Jonghyun-hyung, too! How're you three?" He excitedly asked as he bowed while making his way to Krystal, walking backwards. "Fine, fine. We were actually just about to leave -" Minho cut me off, "No, no we weren't. Actually," He smiled and Jonghyun walked back to my side, not knowing what to do anymore, "What's going on between you two?" He notioned his head at the two of them. Dongwoon's cheeks turned red, oh no. Dongwoon, please, don't say what I think you're going to say, "Krystal and I are dating now." Oh my god. I had to keep my jaw from dropping of surprise and horror. "R-really?" Jonghyun idiotically in the conversation, Krystal's smirk was visible on her face and Minho was being tortured, I could feel it. "Hm, must be nice to have to constantly provide for her. I bet you're probably tired all the time." I tried to subtly insult Krystal, Dongwoon shook his head innocently and lovingly looked at his girlfriend. Oh please, someone... Scratch my eyes out. "She's really polite and adorable! I swear, she completes my life." My heart stopped beating. My thoughts started rushing from the back of my head.

"Kibum-ah, this is Krystal." Minho smiled at me and I smiled at the girl she had under his arm and I waved, "Hello." Krystal didn't even spare me a look in the face, instead, she looked at the sky. "Minho-oppa," She whined, "It looks like it's going to rain..." I almost mistook her for being annoyed at meeting me. Her eyes didn't leave the dark sky filled with grey clouds. "Oh, yeah it does... Here, go back to the car, I'll be there soon." Minho pulled out his car keys and pressed a button that made his convertible parked in front of my apartment flash its headlights. "Okay!" She giggled and skipped down the stairs and into the car. I stayed motionless, and sighed. "Isn't she cute?" Minho laughed as he looked back at me. I nodded, forcing a smile on my face. "I didn't expect her to be so rude, though." I admitted, looking at my feet. I was wearing my fluffy and furry slippers that he gave me for my birthday present just two months ago. I didn't see the other man look at me with his eyebrow raised. "Rude? What do you mean?" I looked at him and groaned, "Whatever Minho. Honestly, if she wasn't going to stay for a real conversation with me, your best friend, then I don't even care." Minho shook his head, "You don't understand, Key. She's so... Special!" He exclaimed, making me smile at his happiness. I nodded and he kept talking, "Maybe, maybe you don't understand..." He whispered, upset. I looked at him straight in the eye and glared, "What do you mean by that?" I asked, my voice accusing him. "I don't know... You've never had a girlfriend, I'm sure you wouldn't understand what I'm feeling right now towards Krystal." He sighed and I gasped, "Listen up sportsaholic," I raised my voice at him and pointed a finger at his face. "I might not know what it's like to have a happy-go-lucky girlfriend who cooks me food for my school activities, but I sure as heck know how to be in love. Now don't go telling me all this 'you don't understand' crap because I do understand. Now if you're going to be sensitive about what I have to say, Krystal is waiting for you in the car." I moved my finger and pointed behind him, directly where his car was. He held in a laugh and pushed my arm down gently. "I'm sorry, it's just... She's so..." He thought for a minute before I suggested something, "Perfect? I know." He smiled, "Yes! That's it! It's like... She's... She completes my life!" He smiled widely, I looked at him and sighed, "That's great Minho." And hugged him.

Minho started to fidget, "Oh, that's great. We have to go. Now. So, I hope you two have fun." Minho walked past the couple and his way to the line to pay. I strutted in between the two, breaking Dongwoon's arm around Krystal while following Jonghyun's shuffling feet that were after Minho. While we stood there, waiting to pay, Jonghyun tried to make a conversation going, "It's nice Dongwoon found someone to love. Even if the one he loves is a heartless she-devil." I tried to hold in a laugh for Minho's sake but I just couldn't. Jonghyun and I looked at the blank Minho, "Ugh!" I groaned, kicking his long legs to get his attention because my arms were too preoccupied with holding 12 pairs of t-shirts and jackets along with 5 pairs of jeans. "Ow..." He whimpered and rubbed the side of his leg, "Come on Choi, stop being such a baby. Crying inside isn't going to do anything, you know." I sighed. Jonghyun hummed an "I agree." Minho sighed griefly, "I'm sorr-" "Don't say sorry! Son of a mother - COME ON. You're flipping Choi Minho! You're not really going to let some girl whom you dated from the Stone Age get to you, are you? That's just, pathetic Minho." I rolled my eyes at Jonghyun, who was bent in half from laughing too much at my words. Minho covered his mouth with his fist and hugged me while laughing. I pouted since I couldn't do anything with the hill of clothes in my arms, I was grateful when we finally got them in bags. But by then, the three of us were back to our wonderland.

The puppy carried 4 shopping bags in total, 3 were filled with pants, clothes, and a black version of my biker jacket silver Jeremy Scott bag, which I begged him to buy so we could be all matchy. The remaining bag was filled with two pairs of sneakers. One was a Jeremy Scott Panda bear pair and the other was a boring grey pair of converse. As for Minho, he carried the same amount of bags, only 2 were filled with pairs of vans and converse shoes and one bag was dedicated to the Teddy Bear Jeremy Scott pair, similar to Jonghyun's. I almost kneeled in front of him so he could buy it, but I didn't. The rest of his bags were filled with vintage clothing and scarves that were very fashionable. Finally, for me, I carried 6 bags filled with my new babies I was going to show off the next time we hung out. 1 bag was filled with jeans of every kind; teared, skinny, straight, colored, leather, denim, and etc. Two of the bags were filled with tops I absolutely adored; one had a wide neck line that showed off my collar bone, that was my favorite. One bag had both jewelry and hats, I have my needs. The last two bags were of course, filled with Jeremy Scott shoes along with a black and shiny grey Creative Recreation brand. The Jeremy Scott's shoes combat boots, adidas Mickey Mouse shoes, and the rainbow colored wings shoes. Man, I've been begging Minho to buy me another pair of winged adidas but he's always being secretive about the where to buy them until today. They were pricy, all of them were, but it was worth it. With this new wardrobe, I could stop traffic. If what I just said was true, I wish I could put them on already so we could get out of this major transaction.

"Key, you really bought alot..." Jonghyun complained, trying to move around the bags with his feet. I scoffed, "Child, you can never buy 'too much.'" He laughed and started to talk out the tutoring. "Minho, are you going to come on Monday?" He asked, Minho sighed. "Maybe, after soccer practice I guess. But you two will have to wait for me." Minho smiled at me and I nodded, "Of course we will." I replied and Jonghyun gave us a questioning look. "Hey puppy, you know something?" I looked at the rear view mirror. I saw him look at the back of my head, "It was fun, hanging with you today, Minho too." I added when Minho looked at me, offended. Jonghyun's smile was so cute, "Thank you. You too. It was fun being dragged along to different clothing stores. The only down side was when -" I coughed and he got the message to not talk about Minho. He didn't seem to notice, he was too focused on the road, angry at the slow moving cars. Throughout our ride home, I felt really satisfied with myself. Not only did I stand up for my best friend, but I got new clothes to try on once I get home. It would be nice to try this again, with the three of us together.

*A/N: Yay! :D Improvisation: Complete! xD Was it good? No, not really. I actually just enjoyed writing the humorous parts. c: I feel proud of myself, I started this 2 hours ago and it's not even 9, still! Like it would usually be! xD It doesn't matter though, since tomorrow's a weekend. :D I hope everyone's going to do something fun! Tomorrow, or, maybe later if I have time, I will post Chapter 3 of Bittersweet Candy c: The date won't be on the next chapter since I already wrote their date in chapter woolalala. XD; not telling!! :3 Anyway, yeah! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Or the remaining days of their week if you don't live in America >v< Bye bye!