An Almost Kiss

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-meeEsAzU

---------------

You were lying down on your stomach with your fingers busy on the keyboard of your laptop. You were blogging away and didn't realized that L.Joe was leaning against your bedroom door. He cleared his throat. You looked up and quickly slammed your laptop close. He chuckled and sat next to you on your bed.

"You seemed busy. What were you doing?" He flipped through your magazine.

You scratched the back of your head and sat up, "Nothing."

He eyed you, "Really?"

You nodded, hoping he won't suspect anything. L.Joe eyed suspiciously at your laptop. Just when he was about to reach for it, you grabbed your laptop and hugged it closely to your chest.

"Give it to me!" L.Joe reached out.

You shook your head and scooted backwards. The more L.Joe went closer, the further away you get back until you almost fell off your bed. L.Joe swiftly grabbed your waist and your wrist, his face inches away from yours. Your breathing got heavier and so is L.Joe's. He leaned closer and closer, keeping his eyes on your lips.

"~~~~~~-ah. OMO!" Your mum opened the door and stumbled backwards a little.

L.Joe let go of your waist and you fell off your bed. You groaned and rub your head, "Ow~" You heard your mum giggling and L.Joe turned beet red.

"I'm sorry for disturbing. But were you two doing something?" Your mum asked.

Your eyes widened, "Umma!"

L.Joe furiously shook his head, "It's not what it looks like, omonim."

"Eyy, the two of you are grown ups. Of course there's something going on, right?"

L.Joe turned to you and you met L.Joe's eyes. Then looked away, embarrassed. You hugged your laptop tighter and closer to your chest. You sneakily placed your palm above your beating chest. It beats faster than usual. *It can't be... Right?*

"Anyways, there's going to be a huge rainstorm. Byunghun, you might want to go home early."

You looked up, "R-R-Rainstorm?"

Your mum nodded and then left your room. *, I hate lightning and thunders the most.* You bit your lower lip and sat on your bed. L.Joe looked at you, "I wonder if I should stay or go home." You turned to him, "I..I'll be f-"

BOOM BOOM! You clutched onto L.Joe's shirt and buried your head into his chest, trembling. *I should stay indeed.* The thunder roared and the lightning flashed again, you gripped onto L.Joe's shirt tighter, not wanting to let go. L.Joe took off his headphones from his neck and placed it over your ear and played a soothing piano piece by Yiruma. Your grip began to loosed and you slowly looked up at him. He flashed a smile. He pushed you down onto his lap and carress your hair.

----------

BOOM BOOM! The lightning flashed into the Chunji's room. He looked up from his desk and looked out at the window. Raindrops slowly land on the windowsill. *~~~~~~~~.* He stood up and got ready to go out of house but got stopped by his mum.

"It's raining heavily, you shouldn't go out."

"Umma, ~~~~~ is in fear, I should be with her!" Chunji insisted.

Mrs Lee shook her head and pushed her son back into his room, "You're not going to drive in this weather."

Chunji slumped into his armchair and stared out of the window. *BYUNGHUN.* He pulled out his phone and dialed L.Joe's number.

"Hello?" L.Joe answered.

"Byunghun, are you with ~~~~~ now?"

"Since morning, yeah."

"Is she okay?"

L.Joe gazed at your sleeping face, "She's asleep on my lap."

Chunji eyes widened, "Wait.. Ho-"

"Piano pieces, works everytime. Are you calling because you're worried for ~~~~~~ only?" L.Joe questioned.

Chunji swallowed a lump of jealousy, "Just to make sure she's fine. That's all."

Click. The call ended. Chunji stared at his phone. L.Joe shrugged and threw his phone beside him and carressed your hair. Chunji placed his hand over his chest, *Am I jealous?* He shook away his thoughts and shut his eyes to relax for a while.

-----------

[A/N: Sorry for the late update T^T]