Chapter 4 - The Truth..

You & Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know how worried we were? After you hanged up on me, we were finding for you everywhere! I tried calling you back.. But you switched off your phone! Great areum ah!" Hakyeon oppa shouted as soon as i closed the main door. I know that he's waiting for a reply from me, but i got nothing to say. 

"We promised to take care of each other! All of our family are back in states! We can only depend on each other, even though i'm with eunyoung doesn't mean we can work every thing out! We need you! You promise areum ah!" Hakyeon oppa walk away & slam his bedroom door. What have i done? This is all my fault.. I shouldn't have walk out.. Now, they hate me.

"You really went to far areum ahh.. Sorry. Hakyeon oppa was so pissed! He barely talk to me too.." Eunyoung whisper, while pulling me to my bedroom. Guess what, she push me to the bed.. Ah! Now, eunyoung.. I deserve this. I don't even have any energy to fight, i can't even look at her.. I was expecting screaming and scolding! 

"I want to know everything areum! Why? You're my bestfriend! & best friends don't lie.. What happen?" She ask nicely. I look up, my best friend's big eyes & her sweet smile patiently waiting for me to speak. I don't really remember what time i start confessing everything to eunyoung but Its nice to finally talk to her! It was almost 2am! 

There goes my alarm clock, 7am.. *rustle* *rustle* eunyoung decides to sleep over, our mini "slumber party" hahahha! I quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter