Chapter 1 - What a day..

You & Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What am i doing with my life young uhhs.." I sigh. "I really don't know what to do, you and oppa. I'm jealous!" I joked. "What are you saying?! I'm with him, thanks to who? Hahahhaa" Eunyoung shout. "Jagiyah, don't say that! See her face turning red!" Hakyeon shout back and guess what they start cuddling. "Seriously guys?! Do you really have to cuddle in front of me?! Aissh!! I'm going to change then i'm going out, annyoung!" I quickly say it & walk away to my room.

Instead of changing i sit on my bed, thinking where i want to go. I don't have any other friends except for them and they are busy with each other. Not that i mind, i'm jealous. I wish i can be like that one day.... If only.

Im ready. Lets go. As soon as i when out from my room, they there are joking around (cuddling of course). "Eunyoung, Oppa.. Im going out now. I'll be home, ummmmmmmm" i announce. "Be home by 7pm areum ah! I'll set the timing on my phone, so better come home on time!" Hakyeon shouted. "Yes, bye! Have fun cuddling! Hahahha" i shouted back.

Walking around the park nearby, taking in fresh air.. How i wish my family could see this. My family is in the states, god i miss them. Thinking back what had happen before i shift back to korea, just hurt me so bad. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO THIS AREUM AHH!!" "YOU DON'T LOVE US ANYMORE AREUM AHH?!" "WHAT CAN YOU DO THERE, YOUR FAMILY IS HERE!!" Flashback. Shifting back in korea and leaving my parents back in states. Why you do that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter