Ending 1

The Baekyeon Theory (ChanyeolxBaekhyun Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Happy Ending:

 

    Baekhyun kept crying, tears streaming down his pretty face. “I-i’ve made a decision, Yeol.” “I-i want to tell the company about us.” 

Chanyeol’s face lit up. A big smile stretched across his face, and his left eye twitched, like it always did when he was extremely happy. A trait he was always self-concious of, but something Baekhyun found adorable. 

 

    The next morning, the two slept in, having a rare break from their schedule. Chanyeol woke up first, around 10. Feeling a weight on his chest, he looked down to see Baekhyun’s head on it, the smaller’s arm thrown across his body and legs tangled with each others. Smiling like an idiot, Chanyeol craned his neck down to give Baekhyun a kiss, his lips ghosting over the forehead. Baekhyun was a light sleeper, and woke up immediately, puppy eyes fluttering open. To Chanyeol, this was one of the cutest things Bakhyun did.

 

    After a few more minutes of cuddling and whispering sweet nothings to each other, the two rolled out of bed unwillingly. Brushing their teeth and getting dressed, both of them piled into the small car Chanyeol had, starting the road towards the SM Entertainment Headquaters. The ride was silent.

 

    Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter