Where It All Begins

The Baekyeon Theory (ChanyeolxBaekhyun Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Flashback--

“There’s too much public affection. The fandoms are getting out of hand...the company wants to lessen your ship...people are becoming suspicious...after the HunHan incident, the company is being extra careful…” was all the manager said. Chanyeol audibly gulped. “Please, manager hyung...I promise we’ll cut back on the public affection...I promise...please don’t let the company do anything drastic…” Baekhyun pleaded, knowing how the company would do anything to keep their reputation, even if it hurt the idols. The manager shook his head, really feeling sorry for the two kids that he had come to love as his own sons, along with the rest of EXO. “Sorry, I can’t do anything this time...I already used all of the power I could trying to help Sehun and Luhan…” Sighing, the two boys walked back to their shared room, squeezing each other’s hands in hopes that the changes wouldn’t be too drastic.”

--End Flashback--

Chanyeol sat on his bed, at 2:45 am in the morning, unable to sleep. He and Baekhyun had been worrying for 3 days while the company decided what to do. Yesterday the manager had sent them both a message saying to meet up with the company head today. Chanyeol didn’t know how Baekhyun could still sleep. What would happen to them? In the morning, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stumbled into the car, scared as to what would happen.

The drive to the SM building was full of silence. Baekhyun put extra eyeliner on so Chanyeol wouldn’t realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter