Chapter 5

V for Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday came and the sisters were ready to another day of work at the Jungs, Amber looked very happy, Taeyeon knew why, but she didn’t say a thing, Yuri thought it was because of Jessica so she shook it off.

The minute they reached the Jung’s house, they noticed Tiffany in workout clothes, she was jogging around the garden. The girls started walking, Taeyeon’s eyes never leaving Tiffany, and she even walked a little slower so she would bump into her. “Good morning Mrs. Tiffany” Said Taeyeon.

“Mrs. Choi” She said, stopping a little to greet the other girls too. “Good Morning girls”

“Good Morning Mrs.” Said Yuri and Amber in unison.

“Sorry, you said we could call you Mrs. Tiffany” replied Taeyeon.

“For you, I’m Mrs. Choi only” She said and resumed her jogging. “Have a nice day, work hard”

“Ha! Nice Tiger!” mocked Yuri as she resumed her walking.

“Better luck next time” Said Amber following Yuri.

But Taeyeon was not disappointed by it, Tiffany could’ve ignored her but she didn’t do it, and as cold as that might have appeared to the other girls, she saw it in a different way.

 

 

That same day, the girls saw a lot of movement in the house, a lot of chairs were being placed in the garden and Mrs. Jung even asked then to leave early because there was a party in the house, weird they thought, since Mr. Jung died not more than 1 month ago. As they were getting ready to leave, Mrs. Jung approached them, she called Yuri, because apparently she felt the most comfortable with her.

“I need a favor from you girls, you guys can always say no, but I would really appreciate if you guys help me with it” She said, not arrogant at all, surprising to see her like this.

“Sure, what do you need Mrs.?”

“Can you stay here for the party? I mean no in the party, but with my dad, apparently he likes Taeyeon and the only way he could stay in his room without making a scene was if you guys stayed with him”  She asked Yuri looking at her right in the eyes.

“Sure, I don’t think my sisters would mind”

“Thank you so much, you can go and tell them about it, I will be waiting in the living room to lead you to his room”

“Go ahead, I will follow you right after” replied Yuri smiling then turning around to inform her sisters.

“Change of plans” Said Yuri clapping.

“What do you mean?” asked Amber confused.

“Mrs. Jung want us to stay and distract her father while the party takes place” explained Yuri.

Taeyeon let out an ironic laugh.

“You won’t do it?” asked Yuri. “I kind of already said yes”

“I will, I like the old man, it’s not his fault his daughter is such a bad person” Taeyeon said.

“Good! Let’s go” Said Yuri leading the way.

 

 

 

“You decided to do it? Great. Thank you. Follow me please” Said Mrs. Jung walking upstairs, she knocked on the last of the rooms, the bigger one apparently. “Dad, Taeyeon is here”

The door immediately opened, there was Mrs. Jung’s father smiling widely. “Ha!! I knew it you would come! They are your sisters’ right? Come one in girls, we will have our own party in here!” he exclaimed really cheerfully and allowed them in.

“I will call one of the maids to stay in here and you can ask for anything you want to her, please don’t let my father do anything stupid, I count on you Yuri” Said Mrs. Jung leaving them inside of the room.

“Aren’t you a little too close to her?” whispered Taeyeon to Yuri a little annoyed.

“Well I can’t look at her like you do, she would be scared and remember we need to act like we are actually her employees!” Yuri whispered back.

“Stop with all the whispering already! Let’s play poker and drink some tequila!” Said Grandpa Jung, taking a bottle out of his closet.

“You are a little cheerful, don’t you think sir?” Said Taeyeon worried about how old he was, she didn’t know if it was right for him to drink.

“Don’t worry, I’m a soldier! That’s the reason what I’m in this wheelchair and I couldn’t be more proud about it! Now… let’s celebrate”

“Let’s celebrate!” exclaimed Yuri taking the glasses out of his hand and serving the tequila, they were ready to have their own little party.

“You can’t get drunk” whispered Taeyeon to her sisters.

“You are the one who is going to drive” Amber responded.

“But we all have to work tomorrow”

“Don’t worry Tae! We will just have fun and play poker with him that’s all” replied Yuri.

 

 

 

1 hour later, the Jung residence was packed with guests, all of them wealthy people, but not as wealthy as the Jung family, there was just one person who was wealthier than them, an old woman, people called her the black widow because all of her money was product of the death of her 4 husbands, and Mrs. Jung didn’t like her, she thought that woman was too tacky so she wasn’t invited.

The last ones to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter