Chapter 4

V for Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday went by quiet well for the three sisters, ever since Sunkyu died, the house seemed death, the cheerful moments went away with her, but now Taeyeon looked a little bit better and Yuri was really positive with everything Amber said about her meeting with Jessica even though Krystal threaten her, Yuri said she was just bluffing, that she would never tell on her own sister, Yuri said she could see it on her face.

Sunday on the other hand, was different, Amber was feeling blue, she was reminiscing about the afternoon she spent with Jessica and it all reminded her of Suzy, she missed her, she was sure about it, so she planned on sneaking out at night and go to JNH to meet her and she did, but to her surprise Taeyeon noticed.

“You are going to that bar right?” She asked half asleep.

“Yes, are you mad?” Amber replied standing in the middle of the living room.

“A little, you know those kind of place just bring trouble, and I don’t like it even one bit that you go there”

“It’s a nice bar, I’ve never seen anyone fighting in there, there’s a lot of security too, don’t worry”

“I thought you were not seeing that girl anymore”

“I miss her”

Taeyeon sighed. “Do you think it is fair for Jessica?”

“Not really, but we need to do something right? Deceive those girls the same way their father did to Sunkyu” Amber replied.

“You know… I think he didn’t deceive her, and I don’t blame him for her death, I can even picture him having a hard life with that woman… Mrs. Jung”

“Are you regretting all this?”

“I don’t know, I was so sure before, even though I didn’t know what I was supposed to do to her, sometimes I just wanted to yell at her face and tell her who we are but ever since I saw Tiffany… I don’t know anymore” Taeyeon said, sitting in the couch that was placed at the right side of the living room.

“I was surprised when you said you were in with the plan”

“I’ll go for it, but nor for the same reason as you, not for the same reason as Yuri”

“I know, I just hope you can stay out of trouble, I don’t know what Mrs. Jung would do if she finds out that you are interested in her daughter, her married daughter”

“I don’t care, I’m more worried about how Tiffany might react, she seems distant but at the same time it doesn’t seem that she dislikes the idea” explained Taeyeon laying down on the couch, she was in a sleeping position now.

“Just be careful with what you do, you would be ruining a marriage if you succeed”

“You have to keep your mind as wide open as your eyes because almost nothing is what it seems, and Tiffany’s marriage is nothing but appearance, I can sense it” Said Taeyeon with her eyes closed. Amber wanted to refute that, but according to what Jessica had told her, her sister could be right.

“I’ll be leaving now, go to sleep” Said Amber waving her hand at Taeyeon who looked like she had fallen asleep on the couch, she looked like a little vulnerable kid, Amber couldn’t help but laugh on her way out.

 

 

Amber walked at to the bar, she could’ve take her sisters Toyota truck but it was so old she didn’t even like to drive it, also, she loved to feel the breeze hitting her face at this hour of the night, it felt refreshing. As soon as she reached the bar, she was greeted by the doorman, he knew her already, she was a constant client of the bar, he even asked her why she hadn’t been coming in the past few ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter