Chapter 5//Sleeping Beauty

RESET
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I think chaper 4 was so not good chapter, it's boring eh. lol sorry~ I'll try to make it more interesting. It's because I have another story in my head and eh~ I massed up, Uh~ My head. 

Someone slammed the door open, and rushing into the room " What happen?!! " he look to jong suk who now lying on the bed, his eyes started to teary and his heart beating fast, the blood on the pillow makes him sick, his stomach swirling, his head starting to get dizzy, then someone tapped his shoulder, brought him out from all the sickness he was feels. .

" Don't worry he will be fine, wound on the head usually like that, the wound was small but a small wound on the head can bleed a lot compared to when we hurt on the other parts of our body " Daniel said, tried to calm his friend who now look so pale, he seems would faint anytime. Daniel lead hae jin to take a sit not far from the bed, daniel choi following hae jin sit on the couch, folding his arm on his chest.

" Yo! kiddo! " Daniel called the kid who standing still beside jong suk bed since they arrived in his clinic. But the kid seems like didn't heard him, daniel look beside him, there is a small flower vase, he grab it about to make it fly, but change his mind, he put the flower vase back, and there is a telephone book, he grab it, intent to do the same but shake his head again when he feel how heavy the book was, he is looking for something else on the table and found a paper which placed on the second shelf of the table, take it then crumpled it to a ball,aiming the kid head, it hit him, he punched up the air celebrate his success. The hit makes the kid put his hand on his head automaticly and looking around searching for the culprit. "Ya! I'm calling you kiddo " the kid look at daniel, who smile childishly and makes a V with his finger, that's make the kid annoyed, see the kid expression make daniel sighing.

" It's your fault for spacing out to other planet, so to make you come back to earth I need to makes a meteor and crashed it to your head " Daniel said give the kid his childish smile. The kid dumbfounded, and park hae jin who sit beside him give him an annoyed look.

" What's into your head? " Hae jin body relaxed on the couch, heard his friend talking nonsense meaning jong suk would be really fine.

" What is it ? " The kid ask in annoyed voice still stand in his place.

" Could you change the pillow sheet? It seems the brother complex beside me would faint anytime soon if you not change it " Daniel pointing park hae jin using his thumb. Hae jin give him an annoyed look, but daniel give him his aegyo, hae jin palming his face can't understand how could someone like him could be a shrink? and the most unbelievable things were, he was a famous shrink because of his methode.

" Me? I think I've done my responsibility toward him, he save me and I save him, we're even, I don't have anything to do with you, so please do it yourself " hyun woo start walking out from that room, when he pass the couch where daniel sit, daniel caught his wrist makes hyun woo stopped in his track, hyun woo turn his head to daniel. Daniel stand up, and turned around hyun woo body, daniel touch hyun woo rib, makes the other immediately knell down on the ground, in pain, daniel raised his eyebrow.

" Do you want to die on your way? that's okay for me, but your face already all over cctv on my clinic, since not all human can shut their mouth, you think what kind of news would spread when the rumor come out? " Daniel giving cold stares to hyun woo " I didn't build all of this to just destroy it because of small things "

Heard that hyun woo look up, his eyes filled with anger, he tried to makes his breath come to normal pace, because it already hurt to breath. " W-What, the related betwen that, and you ask me to change your pillow sheet ? " hyun woo let long breath come out slowly from his mouth.

" A broken rib need a treatment and what was I ask you is one of your payment, I'm so kind right? " Daniel turn his head to hae jin, hae jin just rolled his eyes look at his silliness, and shake his head.

“Yah! Are you a doctor or a shrink?” hae jin sighing and massage his nape, to relax his pounding head.

“ Both, you know right that I’m genius” Said daniel and look back to hyun woo who still on his knees “I will treat you first, come on get up kid” daniel held out his hand to help hyun woo stand, hyun woo hesitantly  take his hand, but finally agreed to take daniel hand to help him stand up, after he think what the big guy in front of him said was true, he could die if he not get treatment. Even now it’s hard for him to breath after what the big guy did to him.

Daniel lead hyun woo to the couch, but before daniel could make his patient take a sit on the couch, the hand on his heald slipped out of his reach, danile turn his head to look at the kid behind him. Hyun woo eyes widened he realize something just now, his right hand holding his stomach, his face become more paller than before, daniel tilted his head slightly, confused by the kid.

“ I-it was, not like this” hyun wo tried to breath carefully “you, d-did that, and it’s, like this” hyun woo look up to look at daniel, he give him an angry look.

“What?” daniel turn his body to face the kid and folding his arms to his chest, he can’t understand what the kid in front of him talking about.

Hyun woo point his finger to his rib, then pointing to daniel, daniel still don’t understand. Hae jin who sit on the couch feels like he is watching some drama, he sighed.

“ The kid said, you was poked his ribs then it become hurt like hell! “ ha jin translete what hyun woo tried to tell.

Daniel look at hae jin, while hyun woo nodding his head, daniel looked back to hyun woo who still nodding his head, daniel look at hae jin again dumbfounded “ How you could do that” daniel ask.

“ Jong suk, uhm.. why you need to ask about that, isn’t you a shrink? you should understand about that too” hae jin avert his eyes. Daniel shake his head.

“ I don’t, a shrink don’t have supernatural power, to read mind “ daniel twirling his finger near his right temple. Hae jin who see that throw a small pillow to daniel, but daniel saw it coming so he dodge it.

“ Why you goes round and round?! Are you trying to kill the kid?! “ hae jin snap up, standing from the couch.

Hyun woo still could hear the bickering between them, but his head feels light, and he can’t keep his eyelid to open, it always closed every time he tried to open it again, and the sound around him slowly gone and he can’t feel anything anymore.

 

Hae jin was sit beside jong suk bed, waiting for him to wake up. His shoulder were heavy, and his temple feels like to break, someone put all his weight on his back, and his chin was on his left shoulder, hae jin was still tried to hold his anger, but it’s like the person behind him don’t understand how his body aching because he cling to him, and put all the weight on him.

“Would you move?” hae jin tried to unlock the arms which locking his neck. He could hear the latter mumbling not clear. Hae jin close his eyes, sighed and hit the other head with his right hand, and the weight lifted up, he relieved, and massage his nape to get rid the sore feeling on his nape.

“That’s hurt” daniel rub his head

Please log in to read the full chapter