Chapter 4//It's seems troble always following me

RESET
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's seems troble always following me

Trouble is a state of distress, affliction, difficulty, or need

1 weeks has passed since woo bin keep trying to get close with jong suk, but all his attempt fail immediately everytime there were a girl asking him about a subject she doesn't understand, or ask him where he would eat his lunch, or dragging him to the canteen to eat lunch together, that all made him lose all his chance, he was irritated. While jong suk happy all that happen to him, so he don't need to worry about woo bin. 

Woo bin was very irritated, without conscious he glared to jong suk who sit in front of him when they were on they 5th period, he remember in his 3rd days in this school some girls from this class dragged him to the canteen, they talk something woo bin doesn’t remember, it’s not his favorite topic, then one of the girl asked him.

“ Woo bin-ssi~ if you need a help don’t hesitate to ask us “ the girl who sit in front of him said. Woo bin eyed her, and decide to use that upportunity now.

“ then- I need your help “ woo bin said, the girl who was talk to him give an enthusiastic expression.

“what is it? “ the girl said

“ what kind of person lee jong suk is ? “ woo bin wait the girl or her friends would answer his question, he eyed them one by one but no one open their mouth to answer his question. Woo bin titled his head a bit.

“ who?” the girl who sit beside the girl who was first talk.

“ Lee jong suk “ woo bin repeat, and make sure he said it clearly. But that’s makes the situation get more awakward. The girl look at each other eyes, one of the girl nodding her head.

“ We heard he is crazy, just don’t get close with him, or you will get hurt “ the girl said. Woo bin can’t believe what was he heard from the girl. Crazy? Woo bin think they’re funny for calling jong suk crazy, isn’t they’re the one crazy? Following him anywhere, try to get close to him, and assume jong suk like he is doesn’t exist in the class.

They act like never know who is jong suk, even though the said person is sit in front of him, they way the other act toward jong suk made him become more curious about what was jong suk said to him 1 weeks ago, why days passes by so fast, he felt it had happened yesterday he transfered to this school to meet the top student in the nation, but end up in unexpected situation like now, he forget about his purpose come to this school, the boy named lee jong suk distract him so much. 

woo bin sighed, he watch the teacher starting to write on the board, he took that opportunity to speak with jong suk, who keep ignore him like they never meet. Woo bin tap jong suk shoulder softly, makes the other tensed by the touch, jong suk stop writing ,gripped his pen.

" Jong sukie! " woo bin call his name in hushed voice, so that the other couldn't hear him. 

jong suk can feel woo bin warm breath on his neck, jong suk gulping, try hard to change his focus on something else in the table. Woo bin didn't get his answer, he tapped jong suk shoulder again makes the later flinch in his places. woo bin notice it and draw his hand back.

"Jong sukie, I don’t have a chance to talk to you all this week, could we talk? Let’s go somewh-“ before woo bin could finish his sentence jong suk alredy rose up on his feet, makes all his clasmate look at him, but that’s not last long.

“ Lee jong suk, what’s wrong? You have any question? “ the teacher asked him. Jong suk shake his head, and decide to approach his teacher, to excuse himself to go to infirmary, the teacher give him a nod and let him go. Not long after jong suk out from the class woo bin stand up from his chair and excuse himself to the toilet.

Woo bin just makes an excuse to him to be able to get out from class and following jong suk, he need to talk with him, or the thought about him wouldn’t get out from his head. What was happened in the class were not something small, he need some explanation, if he get bullied they could solving that problem together, run away from problem like that were not something good he thought, he run in the hallway and could see jong suk figure enter infirmary, he following him.

Jong suk shocked when he heard the door slide open and closed it with a thud, his heart hammering in his ribcage, he tried to hide himself under the bed when he heard someone walk closer to where he is. Woo bin open the curtain which cover the bed, he confused didn’t find jong suk there, but he was sure jong suk was enter this room, then where is he? He ploped to the bed, feel a bit depressed by this one person. Never he found someone like him, it’s tiring but why he keep chasing him, he himself doesn’t know why. He lay down on the bed, then when he did so, he heard someone whimper, woo bin wake up and search the voice, turn his head to the left and right but there is no one, no he doesn’t believe in ghost, he search again and see a shoe pop up under the bed.

“Uh? Who is that? “ woo bin thought, woo bin walk to the left side of the bed and squat down, shocked to find someone he search since a few minute ago hiding under the bed, but he never ask jong suk to play hide and seek. jong suk cover his face with his hands. Woo bin feel amusing look at what he did to hide himself, he couldn’t hold his laugh anymore, and let his laughter filled the room.

Jong suk tensed in his place turn his head to the left, and saw someone who shouldn’t be there, he panicked trying to get out from there but hit his head on the board bed, the voice was loud enough, makes woo bin stop laughing, he looked to where jong suk hide, but the latter already passed out. Woo bin ayes widened, woo bin pull jong out from under the bed.

 “ Yah!! Don’t pass out on me! Aish~ you’re so weird but why I keep chasing you? “ he said lift jong suk on bridal style,  then lay his body carefully on the bed. Woo bin check jong suk head, because he sure jong suk bumped his head hard enough on the bed until makes him pass out.

“ why you’re hide there, are you a kid? “ he let a sigh escape his mouth. Woo bin could feel there is a swollen on where jong suk bumped his head. He go out to search the nurse, and ask an ice pack.

Jong suk open his eyes slowly, try to recognize his surronding, he is lying on his side and face the window in the infirmary. He tried to remember why he is lying there, and remember about he hide under the bed, but why he is lying there now? He wake up abruptly on sit position.

Woo bin startled by the sudden movement, he doesn’t know since when he fall asleep. He streched his hand up.

“ How are you feeling? “ woo bin ask jong suk, jong suk turn his head to woo bin, his eyes widened. Woo bin give jong suk a bored look and bring up his hand gesturing hallo to jong suk.

“ Sup! Friend, I’m woo bin do you remember? “ woo bin ask jong suk who look at him with wide eye, then shake his head. Woo bin give him a shock expression and blinked for several time.

“ D-do you don’t know me?? I introduce my self one week ago, I even share my lunch with you “ Woo bin said, feels like crying, because this whole week he keep thinking about him while the other even don’t remember who he is, what a sad fate.

“ Ah~ Dinosour “ Jong suk said

“ Huh? You call me what? Dinosour? “ woo bin cannot believe he got that nickname again and rufled his hair.

“ I-i’m sorry “ Jong suk said in a low voice and look down again to his lap. Woo bin si

Please log in to read the full chapter