That

before the worst

A/N: I hope you guys will know what this is all about..


--


Krystal heard their front door slam and she feel her heart aches a little bit more if its still possible. Her roommate is out on a date, a date she was forced to setup because as per her bestfriend Luna "Let's set Amber a date!! Well she's single and Jiyoon said she likes her. You don't like her, do you?". She remembered answering by shaking her head. 


--


She's found herself out in the parking space of a restaurant (she didn't know why she's here though) looking at a certain couple happily talking while having dinner. "You just check her up, she tends to be so awkward with other people." Krystal keeps on repeating this to her self through out her journey to Sulli's place. She can't stay at their shared apartment.


--


Amber 9:43pm :  I'm on my way home.
Amber 9:43pm : Want anything?
Amber 9:51pm : Are you still awake? 
Amber 10:23pm : I'm home. where are you?
Krystal 10:31pm : I'll stay at Sulli's.
Amber 10:32pm : Ok.
Amber 10:32pm : Btw, the date didn't go well, she suddenly left.

--


Krystal don't know how to reply to that, she don't even know how to react. Because who the have to leave Amber alone? She can't sleep knowing that Amber is alone, definitely sad after being left alone. Krystal makes notes in her mind to never talk to Jiyoon again, never again. No one dares to hurt her Amber, specially not that .


"Why can't you stay still?", Sulli asked, interuptings Krystal thought and her plan to hurt, or maybe just hurt the girl.

 

"Jiyoon left Am alone at the resto."

 

"So why can't you stay still?"

 

"I'm worried. Maybe I should just go home now and stay the night with Amber, she must be sad now." Krystal said while trying to get up.

 

"Krys it's 4am."

 

"Oh? then it's ok I can just make a stop at the market and buy ingredients. I'll cook breakfast to cheer her up." Krystal said, coat on and have the keys on her hand. "Bye!" And she left without hearing a reply.


--


She's done cooking breakfast and on her phone when she saw Amber. 

 

"I didn't came home early because of you text, it just happen that Sulli have an early schedule." Krystal said defensively, too defensively that Amber can't stop her chuckle.

 

"Good morning to you, too". Amber said, obviously joking.

 

Upon seeing her smile, Krystal know that all is well, her Amber is ok.


--


"Wh-what?", Krystal can't process everything.

 

"Date me." Amber said, still with a smile on her face.


Krystal didn't like Amber, well atleast not anymore. She loves her and yes, she'll date her. 

 

-------

 

i got more subscribers uwu 😍

oh, and btw this is related to one of the previous one.  ☺️