Confession

before the worst

Amber saw a lot of way to confess, even witnessed some in person, but she still don't know the right way to confess.

She doesn't know if 'love' can make a lot different from 'like' or if 'like' is really the standard in confessing. Maybe alot of people used 'like' to have a safety haven, so it won't be too awkward if the got rejected or they just want to make sure that they'll get the girl before others can. Or  maybe, just maybe, they're just too impatient to wait until it become 'love'.

--

Krystal received alot of confession, from the unplanned drank from parties to the planned one with flowers and a nice candlelight dinner. But Krystal always say no, it just doesn't feel right.

She barely know anyone of them, they're just classmates, org mate and some are just friends of friend. None of them ever saw her in her comfort zone, so how can they easily say that they like her?

--

Amber saw another confession that day, and it ended like the other, a very awkward Krystal apologizing and explaining that they can only be friends.

She saw the rejected man silently make him way out of the hallway, away from everyone who witnessed the failed confession.

Her phone beep and she smile upon reading the message. An apology about what happened at the hall way. A promise that the other girl will try to avoid others specially the confessions. And a message the securing her that she's always be hers.

Then Amber realized something, confession don't really need words like 'like' and 'love'. Confession is about giving yourself to the other person with the commitment, affection and the promise that you'll be together until the end.

Or maybe, just maybe, you can count Krystal claimed Amber's as her as a confession.

 

--

Another lame shot. Sorry po 🙇🙇🙇