Number Two

Undisputed Sway

Jaejoong walked around the school area searching for his lover’s troublemaker of a brother. Changmin was supposed to be back home early as he had made it very clear that Yunho would want to have a talk with him about the previous situation the other night. He came back home only to be greeted by a dark house with no sign of the tall boy. Instead of being mad, Jaejoong was more worried that Changmin had been beaten up again and that’s what brought him to the dumpster behind the school where he had picked the boy up the other night.

It was really dark and quiet, Jaejoong felt cold all of a sudden. It isn’t particularly chilly but he trembled slightly as he felt like he was being watched. While trying to ignore whatever he was feeling, jaejoong called out Changmin’s name a few times. When he was absolutely sure that changmin wasn’t anywhere around he decided to go back home in case the boy had returned. After only one step , something fast went passed him causing him to stumble and fall onto the cold road. Another blow swipes towards his right arm causing him to lay flat.

“What the hell.” Jaejoong said to no one in particular. He couldn’t see anything but the hits he had received felt very real. His bleeding arm should be a solid proof of that. It doesn’t look like he had scrape himself on the rough pavement, no , it looked like someone or something had scratch him . There were three and he could tell that the wound was really deep based on the amount of blood there were seeping through his shirt.


 

-Yo chang-freaking-min. Until when are you going to stay here dude. It’s not a motel, go home!

-Oh shut up Kyu. You’re just mad that I beat your highscore and I am still rolling baby.

-Hey I don’t want any trouble with your brothers. They scare me, especially Jaejoong hyung.

-What? You can’t be serious. If there’s anyone you should be afraid of is my Yunho Hyung. I’m telling you he nags like a mom , punishes me like a dad and beat me up like a brother! Dammit which reminds me , he wanted me to come home right after school. ! Why didn’t you remind me Kyu!!!

-Pshh, what am I a psychic? How am I supposed to know. Now get your out of my house and good luck facing the fury of devil that is your brother.

Kyuhyun laughed histerically just to annoy the out of his bestfriend as he pushed the boy out of the door.

Changmin ran as fast as he could. He could already imagine an angry Yunho sitting on the sofa waiting for him, ready to give him and earful. He reached home a few minutes later and carefully entering the house. What happen next caught him off guard. Yunho had just gotten out of his room and as soon as he spots Changmin walking towards him, he went ballistic. It was usual to be yelled at and occasionally received a couple of head smack but never in his life experience such anger from Yunho. He had practically grab changmin by the collar , eyes widened with so much anger.

-You bastard. Where the ing hell did you go! Do you know what HAPPEN while you were out doing ?!?

Changmin froze. Sure his brother has every right to be angry , he did get into a lot of fight for the past few days and had return home late when he promised he wouldn’t. But no , the brother in front of him now is acting like a mad dog, like he had done more than fighting.

A punch landed on changmin’s face as blood spluttered all over the floor. Still in a dazed state, Yunho grabbed him around his neck and forced him to stand up, only to give him another blow to the stomach.

-Yunho, stop! I’m telling you it’s not his fault.

Changmin heard Jaejoong’s voice , but it sounded weak. Changmin raised his head up and saw a pale Jaejoong who was leaning and holding the walls and the door just to prevent himself from falling over.

-Jae what are you doing out of bed. The doctor clearly says you need to stay in bed

Yunho said as he hurriedly approach the man. Changmin had so many question in his head but decided to keep quiet just in case Yunho decided to punch him again which hurts like hell.

-I’m telling you I’m fine. Now what the heck are you doing to Changmin.

Jaejoong gave a hard smack at the back of Yunho’s head and proceed to stand next to changmin with a hand of the boy’s shoulder.

-Oww that hurts. Well why don’t you tell the brat what happened then!

Changmin eyed Jaejoong carefully as he caught upon a tight bandage around the older man’s arm.

-Hyung what happen? You look pale.

-Don’t worry Changminnie , your brother is just being an overprotective jerk. I thought you got beat up again by those hooligans so I went and find you behind the dumpster. You know how clumsy I am. I don’t even know how I got it.

Jaejoong knew he was telling the truth. Maybe not the whole truth since he himself was still confused as to what had happened. One minute he was standing perfectly fine, and the next minute some strong breeze just cut his arm. It wasn’t technically logical to even be explained to these brothers.

-Jae will you please stop lying. It looks like someone had graze you deeply with some weapon. I don't get why you wouldn't tell me who did it. You got 5 stitches for heaven sake and you were this close to fainting from anaemia. Come on back to bed.

-Wait before that Yunho, I need to smack some sense into Changmin.

Jaejoong gave a hard slap to the back of the boy's head as he yelp in pain.

-Aish hyuunggg. That really hurts.

Jaejoong laughed at the cute whiny Changmin as he was walked towards the room by Yunho.

-Don’t you think this is over. I am beyond furious with you. But it’s better for me and you not to do this now. I really might KILL you.

Yunho said as his eyes threw daggers at Changmin. Jaejoong on the other hand just sighed as he can’t do anything more about it. Changmin really did push some dangerous buttons tonight.

 


Yunho laid Jaejoong carefully on the futon and cover him up with a blanket. He was about to leave to get some water for Jaejoong to take hime medications with when Jaejoong had tugged his hand.

-What is it Jaejoongie? I'm just going to get some water.

-Yunho could you not get angry with Changmin. I know how you feel but what happen tonight wasn't his fault. You have to be more patient and understanding.

-I'm trying so hard, can't you see.

Yunho had raised his voice

-All that kid knows is make trouble and he has no sense of regard of anyone around him. My parents would be so ashamed of him, and i don't really like it the way you let him off the hook each time. You don't understand how to deal with family.

-What?!? You're really something yunho. Are you lashing on me now?

-Jae, that's not -

- Fine i get it. He's your flesh and blood and I'm not. But i have been taking care of him more then you have this past few years. You leave early in the morning and you come back home late at night. I don't even see you anymore and when i do, you moan and about Changmin and money and that's all you do.

-Hey! I work hard to keep this family together okay. It's not i'm out having fun and what not. Unlike you i don't have the luxury to be hanging around people socializing with school girls and rich women.

-You saying I don't work as hard as you? I can't believe you Jung Yunho. Get out ! You're really something to be accusing me of those things. Leave or you want me to leave since this is not my family anyways.

-I'm telling you that's not what i meant! 

Jaejoong covered his whole body with the blanket as he turned his body away from Yunho. He had said some hurful stuff and so did Yunho. Both were in regret but no one would admit. Jaejoong realized he had been too emotional while Yunho knew he had said things that had come out wrong. Changmin on the other hand could hear both of them fighting. He felt so guilty since he was the cause of it. When morning comes he'll be sure to talk to Jaejoong hyung about it since he can't really talk properly with his own hyung. They just weren't close enough to even have a decent conversation. He couldn't remember when was the last time both of them did which is absurd really.

The night deepens as everyone fell into a deep slumber, but just outside the window a pair of red eyes watch the boys' house attentively with a smirk