Nobody

Sober
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes, trying to adjust for what's dream and what's reality, the sheets soft and warm in between my legs. I hear the gentle rustle of leaves of the tree outside my window. Sliding out of my bed, I look at myself in the mirror. My hair was crazy, while Sehun's shirt only went mid thigh. Half asleep, I trudge downstairs and head to the kitchen. Going straight into the fridge, one thing caught my eye, ice pops. Quickly grabbing one and shoving it in my mouth, memories flood my head. Sitting at the park with mom and dad, on these ice pops, watching kites fly in the sky and dogs running around us, we laughed as dad's ice pop broke in half and landed on his white shorts, and mom screamed as a bug crawled up her leg but laughed it off. A low cough shakes me back into reality, to a group of boys sitting around the kitchen table. They stare at me, eyes tracing my every move. "EunBi, why are you eating a Popsicle at 5 in the morning?!" Sehun gets up from his seat at the table and makes his way toward me. "Woah, Sehun, I didn't know you liked it that rough!" A guy with light brown, curly hair chuckles. Confused at first, I look to Sehun. He sighs and ushers me out of the kitchen, "EunBi go back to bed." He orders, giving him a stern look I push my way back into the kitchen and grab another ice pop. Sehun stands at the door, hand to his head, stressed. The guys from before are still staring, as I leave, Sehun follows behind me. "Hey! What was that about?!" He asks, I make my way up  the stairs and he still follows, frustrated. He grabs my shoulder, but I shake him off. "Sorry, I thought trash like me shouldn't talk to magnificent people like you!" I say, just as he was going to retort a comeback the doorbell rings. "What the hell? It's 5 am!" Sehun stomps down the stairs, answering the door. I turn around and begin to head back upstairs, when a familiar boys voice calling my name turns me back around. "EunBi!-" a group of boys were gathered at the door, "Yah, V, why are you here?" Before I was even able to take a step down, the boys from the kitchen flooded in. "Aye, Bangtan, aren't you in the wrong town?" One of the boys from the kitchen asked, V swiftly replied pointing right at me,"We're here for her." All attention was on me, and I wasn't even wearing pants. 

   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter