Soso

Sober
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
V's point of view 

"Oh EunBi?" The teacher called roll, we sat on the edge of our seats. If this girl was hurt it would be our faults, we didn't bother to help her. We didn't even move when she was screaming, crying, begging for help. "Oh EunBi?" the teacher repeated, I stare back at the guys. She really didn't come, we prayed- as gangsters we don't pray- but we prayed for her to show up Monday, ask for her bag back, awkwardly say it was just a joke that was played on her. I would tell her she wouldn't have to buy my pants, then she'd laugh it off telling us thanks. But that wasn't the case, she wasn't here, there was no awkward explanations and small talk. I roughly stand up, knocking the desk over. All attention was on me, without caring I walk out of the class. The boys follow, "We basically killed her!" JungKook cried, pulling on his hair out of stress. "Why didn't we do anything?!" Jimin kicked a nearby locker. I shoved my hands in my pocket, not saying anything. "We should go to her house, see if her family filed a report" Suga says, we all agree. "I'll go ask seohyun, the student secretary" he hurries down the hallway. He appears a few minutes later with her address written on a piece of paper. We stomp our way on the bus, not daring to speak a word. 

  We stood outside her house, two-story, broken down, beat up, an dirty. "She's poor- like really poor." Suga blurts out, we give him a dirty look, immediately shutting him up. I unconsciously gulp  before knocking on the door. No answer. I try again, when suddenly the door creaks open.  Bruised, busted lip, black eye, and half dead, EunBi opens the door. We're relieved, she's not dead! But worse. "Ah, pants guy" her bottom lip quivered when she talked. She was dressed in an extra large faded t-shirt. "I don't have money right now-" I cut her off, "we have your bag" Rap Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter