revealed--

Forever My Everything

First day back to school..There's noting much changes except the fact that she gains more and more attention. They are all showing their sympathy towards her but all that Hyun Jae can do is just smiling and says 'thank you'. That evening, Taemin walks her home. It is an order from Eunhyuk since now he become trauma about Hyun Jae all alone by herself.

"Jae.." Taemin calls.

"Jae.." once again.

"YAAHHH...!!" He shouts at Hyun Jae's ear.

"AAAHHHH...!!!" She screams. "What are you doing, Tae? Do you want me to die?"

"Me? What are you doing? I've called you twice but you just lost in your world. What are you thinking?"

"Nothing..It's just..hhhmmm...nothing." She almost slipped out. 

"Jae.."

"Hmmm..."

"Have you heard anything..." Taemin can't finish his words.

"About what?"

"About...hmmm...I mean anything about Super Junior?"

"What about Super Junior?" Hyun Jae asks then suddenly.

"Oh...don't tell me you're talking about that.."

"About what?"

"About that.."

"Jae.."

"Tae.." They both sighs. Looks like either both of them don't want to say what is it in their mind.

"I know you know what I'm talking about." Hyun Jae insists Taemin to tell her. She knows that they both are talking about the same thing. Then, Taemin takes his cellphone out from his pocket. 

"I've got a text a while ago." He shows it to Hun Jae.

'From : Jonghyun Hyung..

It's such a chaos here at SME..

Everyone are talking about it.

Hankyung hyung left.

He left Super Junior.

He left Korea..'

He left Korea..He left Korea..He left Korea..Hyun Jae reads the last sentence almost 10 times.

"So this is how he left.." Without she realizes those words come out from .

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Taemin asks in confusion. 

"Hmmm..Nothing. Okay, Tae..I'll take care from here. Thanks.." She says then she starts to run.

"But, Jae.." Taemin shouts but Hyun Jae just waves him back without a turn.

***

At home..

Hyun Jae rings the bell. After awhile, Sungmin gets the door. He look s so weak.

"Oh..Jae. You're back." He says then walks back toward the living room.

"Oo.."Hyun Jae replies. She can detects the unusual atmosphere in the room. It's so quiet. Even though they are all here but no one seems to have the energy to make any sound.

"Guys.." Hyun Jae approaches while she puts her bag on the floor. She is the only standing. The others just give her a weak smile.

"I heard from Taemin about.." She pauses.

"Is it true?" There's a silent. No one seems to answer it.

"He left while we were sleeping last night." At last, Leeteuk says when he finds his voice.

"Ohh..my." Hyun Jae covers . Tears begin to flow. But suddenly, Donghae gets on his feet.

"Jae..You knew about this don't you?" He asks.

"Huh? What do you mean by that??" Hyun Jae feels uneasy. Her heart starts to beat faster.

"What I mean is..You knew that Hankyung hyung are leaving, don't you? You knew it before we did, don't you? That's why ypu asked me that night." Donghae says. The others seems so shock. They all then stand up and throw their sight to Hyun Jae, waiting for her explanation. She doesn't know what to do and starts to bite her lower lip.

***