New Adventure (I Promise)

I Can't Lose You

This is the last update I will be posting here. I posted my first chapter on this platform back in June 13, 2016. It's now July 7, 2020 as I am writing this, and I am grateful for the experience I have had here. I know I wasn't as committed as I should have been. Please believe me as I say that I now understand the feeling of being left hanging when a story that I've been reading has been left on a long road trip. I wrote my first story without much thought and did it simply for fun. I still love writing. I just know now that I've let my readers down. I don't know if there are a few of you readers out there anymore, but I'm hopping on here to say that I will do my best to please you guys as readers... How, you might ask? Mind you, I wrote this story when I was in seventh-eighth grade. I love this platform, and I know that I've read some amazing stories here, but after three years of being inactive, it's time for a change... 

Well, partial change. I have been using my Tubmlr account to post fanfics for the past couple of months solely to test the waters and see if I could juggle writing and school. I have decided that I will now be--to my best ability--committed to posting fanfics and short stories on my fairly new website, designed by an incredible artist, MAGNUSTHEMES, whom you can find on Tumblr, the platform that I will now be using. 

Please go check it out and support the progress using this link: masjestickingdom.tumblr.com 

Feel free to leave any suggestions in the new website for any ideas you would like to see there. Regardless, I will be posting my own stories from my own imagination. Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see you on the new website. 

Eternally grateful, 

                   eileen246