The Phone Call

Us 6, Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin POV:

  We all walked into the mall getting stairs from everyone. In the corner of my eye, I saw a kid crying once they saw Taehyung. Ah... This is perfect!    "Yejin, can you let go..." I look at my hand, it was still intertwined with Jacksons. I let go then walked off, a head of the others. After letting go... I felt a little empty.    "Hey let's go and get food, I'm hungry." Myungsoo said and headed towards the food court.    "I still can't believe you forced us to go to the mall looking like this." Taehyung glared at me and Minah.   "Sorry TaeTae and Jackson but we couldn't miss out on this opportunity." Minah and I snickered at Jieun's comment.    "Plus it was Myungsoos idea, not ours." I added.   Jackson and Taehyung looked at Myungsoo with an evil eye. "L, your dead!" Jackson said them started messing up his hair.   "Yah! I told you to stop calling me that! And don't mess with my hair!" Myungsoo hit Jackson in the arm.    We finally reached he food court. "Okay me and Minah are going to order, what do you want?" Taehyung said.    After getting all of our orders they both went to the food stand thing. Leaving us four alone.    "Hey, here's the food." Minah set the food along with Taehyung following her with another tray.    "Where's Jackson?" Taehyung asked as he took a bite of his fries.    FLASHBACK:   "Let's go there!" Jackson pointed to a table with people already sitting there.   "Jackson, , people are sitting there, fine somewhere else." Yenji looked at the table then at Jackson.   "I have an idea..." Jackson walked over to the group of boys and the 3 followed after. "Hey cuites..." Jackson said with a high voice, making him sound like a girl. The 3 snickered behind him.    "Yeah, great plan Jackson." Myungsoo commented sarcastically.    "How about you and me, in bed, tonight huh..." Jackson leaned to a boy's face, making the guys face look dumbfounded and scared at the same time. Everyone was scared at hearing Jacksons comment.    "What if he says yes..." Yejin whispered to the two next to her and they laughed.    "He's not going to say yes, trust me, it's Jackson."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter