Broken Part 2

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I don't really remember the original idea of this story. Trying to find inside my lappy but couldn't find. So i decided to finish this story before i continue with the rest. Again, im sorry if the title might clash with the 2nd part. Im trying my best. Happy reading. "

 

 She said she wanna stay together but i don't think i can : No Love (August Ft Nicki Minaj)

 "Come on babe. Its been a long time. Im sure he already forgot about everything. "

  I look at Krystal who look pretty in her wedding dress. He might forget everything but i can't. He look much better than before. Look mature, handsome, muscular, manly. Oh wait. Why did i sound like im still under his spell?. No. It sound like trouble.

  Hmmm. Wedding band. He wearing wedding band. My eyes wandering around, looking for his wife and his kid. Or maybe kids?. Did he named his kid after me?. Duhhh. Is he crazy?. He will never ever name his kid after a girl who runaway from him.

  "Yah Park Shin Hye. What are you doing here?. Oppa is looking for you. " Kang Sora sudden appearance while shouting at me make me jump in shock. She laugh looking how funny my reaction toward her.

  "Krystal. Yepudda. Chukae. Im happy for you. " Both of them hugging each others tightly. What a lovely sight for today. It more than just a friendship. We are family. Yes, family forever.

  "Shinnie, did you see him?."

  SoRa don't have to mention his name. I already know which him she talking about. I didn't answer her question. I guess she can see from my bitter smile.

  How can he forget about me so easily?.

***

Red light, you know I can't make this thing that official

Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you

 Is that her?. Or my eyes play trick on me. Normally when i received wedding invitation, im not excited to attend it. But this is special case. Since the day i saw her name, the memories of me and that girl rushing back into my memory system. Like she never left.  

   Why did i still feel the same feeling?. Do i still love her?. It can't be. The day she left everything behind, for me, i never know a person named Park Shin Hye. Innocent face with cruel heart.

  'Here we go. Damn she look pretty in that light blue dress.' Having lil conversation with myself while walking towards her who look happy chatting with the guests. I dont know any of them. No familiar faces at all.

  "Miss Park Shin Hye. "

  She didn't realised im standing next to her. Her big pretty eyes get wider when our eyes meet. I feel like i wanna poke her eyes but then my eyes keep staring at her red lips.

  "Lee MinHo Sshi. How are you?." Sound very formal to me. She tried to keep calm but i can sense nervousness in her voice.

  "I was good before but when i saw you, i feel much much much better. You look y today. " I lean closer to her, whisper to her with my lips almost touch her ears. She laugh awkwardly and push me to keep a gaps between me and her.

  I realized her eyes keep looking at my fingers then look around. She try to walkaway but i always one step forward than her. Sound childish but i step on her long dress. 

  "My dress you stupid moron. " She said with slow voice and smile pestering her face any yet called me stupid moron. 

  "Where are you going?. Dont you think both of us have a lots of thing to talk about. " Intentionally speak lil loud so her friends can listen to it. Her friends look at me for a while maybe trying to remember if they know me.

  "Your friend?. I bet both of you have a lots to share since you just come back from LA. Come, let them have some time alone. " Lady in red smile to me and drag her another friend to follow her. ShinHye almost stop her but i kick her legs. Not too hard i guess.

  "Are you crazy?. Why did you kick me?. "

  "So all this time, you was in LA?. "

  Instead of answering her question, i throw another question. She look into my eyes, before look away. Los Angeles?. What she doing there?.

  "What happened to us?. "

  "Lee MinHo, whatever happen to us before, doesn't means anything. We just young teenagers that trying to understand the meaning of life. Nothing happened to us. "

  That shaky voice, that glistening eyes, show me it's against her words. Why she need to lie?.

  "If you say so. Anyway, nice to meet you again."

  I still have thousands words to tell. Lots of question to ask. But seeing her like that, make my heart aching. If im not walk away from her right now, she might end up in my arms.

  'Im not gonna let you go this time. '

***

You don't like that I make this easy, leaving
After ing on the floor
Baby, I know you need me, like I need you
But I'm not the one you wanna love

  "Yahhh. Pabo. Lee MinHo. I hate you. "

  Kang SoRa struggling to bring ShinHye to her car. Why did she drink if she easily get drunk. Both of them almost stumble few times cuz of ShinHye keep moving make SoRa almost lost her balance.

  "Kang SoRa."

     She so shock that she let go her hand on ShinHye make ShinHye almost fall on the ground. He quickly catch her and pull her into his embrace. Their eyes met make SoRa more shock.

  "Lee MinHo."

  "Good that you still remember me. Let me follow you to her house. Open your car. "

  To SoRa, that wasn't request but an order. She want to say no but she know who is the person she dealing with now. 

  "But ShinHye don't have house yet. She just arrived today. She stayed at hotel for the moment. "

  Don't have house yet?. Is that means she not going back to LA?. Or she only come here for Krystal's wedding?. Kang Sora still looking at him, waiting for his respond.

  "I can accompany her at the hotel. Don't worry, this is not my first time handle her like this. I don't know why she drink if she cant handle alcohol at all. " She try to sound funny since his hard face make her heart turn to drum.

  "If you don't mind, i want to bring her to my place. I will take care of her. "

  The word place hit straight to her brain. How can he bring her home?. She want to stop him but he already carry her in his arms and walk away. She keep hit her own head. 

  "Should i call Krystal?. I can't disturb her. Ottoke?. Im dead. "

  She could only looking at his back.

***

 So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me
Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me
You use to them but ain't no loving me  "

  I slowly open my eyes, trying to digest everything into my dizzy head. This doesn't look like my hote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter