Broken

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got me sippin' on something

I can't compare to nothing

I've ever known, I'm hoping

That after this fever I'll survive

 

 

  "Do you still remember the first time our eyes met?. I told myself that sooner or later, I will lead myself into broken heart. I need to stop before thing getting complicated. But no matter how many times I said no, I can't say no to you twice. I let myself broken. "

 

 

  That morning was really peaceful for me. Until I heard the girls screaming like saw some celebrity. What is going on?. Why did the girls turn mad in a second?. I feel sleepy, so I leave the cafeteria. I need my nap. I might kill the girls or the reason why they turn like a mad person. 

  "Isnt he the one that dating Yoon Hae Ra?. I really hate him but I can't denied that he too hot to be hate. " I was sleeping at the last row in my class, taking my nap when I heard their conversation. 

 'Yoon Hae Ra?. The most famous girl in college. Beauty with the brain. Not forget to mention, the only heirs of Yoon. How on earth people like her really exist in world. ' Im having weird silly conversation with myself again. 

  "Did they really dating?. Then how about Kim Hyuna?. Didn't they still see each other?. " I heard the girls gasped but then agreed. I'm going crazy with their stupid conversation. Don't they have better topic or issue?. 

  "I heard he go to Hawaii with Yoo Rachel. Last time it was HaEra and HyuNa cat fight. I wonder how would it be if Rachel have a fight with HaEra. Take HyoRim as an evidence. She make HyoRim dropped out from college. She so evil. " I remember HyoRim, I'm not close with her but I know her. She once in the same class with me during high school. 

  I didn't know that HyoRim also study here. I means I know she already dropped out but how come I never saw her. Or maybe I did but I didn't realize it was her. 

  The bell ringing, means that my english class going to start in any moment. I still feel sleepy. I should blame SoRa and Krystal. Watching DVD, Bigbang concert for uncounted time. My lips curled into a smile when I think of them. I think I'm in love with TOP. He so hot. 

  The girls suddenly screaming, make me almost jumped up from my seat. I saw 5 guys make ways to my class. All of them sit in the same horizontal line, right in front of me. The class turn into silence when three hot bae come and take another horizontal line, all sit in the middle. They glaring at each others like saying I'm going to kill you. 

  I look at the guy in the middle. He look uncomfortable and look troublesome. I couldn't see his face. I could only look at his back. I shook my head and chuckle by myself. Why fight for the same guy. They can make any guy fall on their knees for them. 

   Not later after that, our class representative announced that our English teacher not going to teach today. I feel like I wanna jump in happiness. I took my bag, ready to leave as soon as possible. 

  Then, he turn his head and our eyes accidentally locked with each other. His cold eyes give shiver to me, at the same time, I feel like he cast a spell on me. I'm the first one that look away. The longer we look at each other, I think I will let myself into a dangerous situation. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I know I'm acting a bit crazy

Strung out, a little bit hazy

Hand over heart, I'm praying

That I'm gonna make it out alive

 

  "Hi. Are you waiting for someone?." I didn't expect to see him or to talk to him like this. He was looking at me, flashing his most charming smile that I have ever seen. 

  "What are you doing here alone?. Do you recognize me?. We were in the same english class. " He ask again when I remain silent. How come I didn't recognize him, the one that caught my attention at the first sight. He rubbed his nape, feel uneasy when I still didn't say anything. 

  "Do you want me to go?. " I can't believe that I'm nodded to him rapidly. I thought he will feel offended but I saw him laughing. His laughter make me under his spell, again. 

  "Why?. You don't like me?. " He take one step forward, make me take one step backward. I can feel my heart start to strumming unfamiliar beat. He laugh, a lovely sound echoed again.

  "You have beautiful eyes. " He said, standing not to far from me. I don't know why he look at me like that. I don't know him, but I could feel our soul connected together. And I can see pain in his eyes. 

  "I don't know what are you trying to say. I'm not like them. " He look shock and take another step forward. I start to regret my silly act. I quickly run to left, before I trap between him and the wall. I look around, only us at the rooftop.

  "Them?. Who?. HaEra?.  Rachel?. Ha Ni?. Dont. Don't listen to them. " I thought he will get angry but his voice more to disapointed rather than anger. His sad gaze make my heart feel pain. 

  Both of us remain silent and stay at our position. I saw him sighed and glance at me. I tear our gaze again. I was going to say sorry but he was ready to leave. 

  I still looking at his back until I couldn't see him anymore. Who is this Lee MinHo?. Don't listen to them?. 

 Why did I saw disappointment in his eyes?.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The bed's getting cold and you're not here

The future that we hold is so unclear

But I'm not alive until you call

And I'll bet the odds against it all

 

 'After the unexpected meeting at the rooftop, I changed my sleeping port to the library. I'm afraid it will remind me of you. But I can't lied to myself that I really wanna talk in private again with you. Your laughter still echoed in my heart. '

  I feel so weak. I need a lots of strength to not talk to him or keep looking at him in class. For the first time, I sat at the first row, so I won't looking at him. Surprisingly, he choose to sit next to me and I can feel Rachel glaring at me with her murderous stare. 

  After the class, I'm quickly moved from there. I was half running. I'm not ready to get drop from college without graduate. I'm not ready to have a cat fight. Not when I didn't know who is Lee MinHo to me, Park ShinHye.

  Instead of going to library, i walked to the clinic. I choose the last bed, pulled the curtain and lay down. I need more sleep. Okay, I'm a sleepyhead. Not working part time but busy watching DVD with my crazy bestie.

  "What are you doing here?. Sleeping?. " I twirled my body to the other side. I wheezed when I saw someone standing next to my bed. I don't even realize someone coming. 

  "Yahhh. Who are you?. " I asked him back, stuttered and nervous. His eyes was looking at my chest. Im covered my upper body using the pillow make him laugh.

  He took out his hand phone make me more nervous. Is he going to take my picture or my video?. I saw his name tag. Kim Bum. Isn't he one of his best friend. 

  Both of use turn our head to the same direction. MinHo pulled the curtain, looking at me then Kim Bum.

  "You not feeling well?. " He step forward and touch my forehead using his palm. He was sitting on the bed, with me still lay down on the bed. I pushed him using the pillow, warned him to keep a distance but he ignored it. 

  "Im still here. " Kim Bum fake a cough to divert his attention to him. His smirk make me annoyed. 

  "Then leave. Who ask you to stay. " He said coldly make Kim Bum scoffed. He whisper something to Kim Bum, then both of them laugh. 

  "Yahhh. What are you trying to do?. Just leave me alone. " I yelled at him. He turn to me and cover my mouth using his palm. I was stunned for a while before I yanked away his warm palm. 

  "Why did you ask us to buy a lots of food and drink?. What?. Who is this pretty girl?. " The three guys comes with two big plastic bag. MinHo rolled his eyes without answering the guy named Jung Il Woo. He took one drink, opened it and give it to me. 

   "Don't want. You might already put drugs inside it. " I pushed back his hand, make the rest laugh. He drink it then offered it back to me. I shook my head again. 

  "You better drink it before I use my mouth to transfer the drink into your mouth. " I can see him smiled when I take the drink. I took a sipped, then another sipped. 

  "Park ShinHye. Nice name. What happen to her?. You didn't bullied her?." The guy named Kim Woo Bin . MinHo glance at me then clear his throat. I know he just want to . 

  "Why dont we just leave them alone. Seem like MinHo gonna to kill us if we didn't leave sooner. " The most quiet guy finally say something that make MinHo face glowing. MinHo hugs him and patted his back as an appreciation. 

  "Kim Joon always the one that can read my mind. So what are you waiting for?. " His friends look pissed with him. I'm going to leave but he caged me with his body. 

  "I asked them not you. " He said. He lean closer to me,push me to lay down. I put my both hand on his chest. His intense gaze bring weird feeling. I can feel his heart beat. I almost can't breathe when his fingers caress my cheek. His eyes looking at me like trying to open my soul for him. 

  "Ehemm. I think we should make a move now. See you again, ShinHye. " I don't know who said that. I saw MinHo nodded but didn't turn to them. I should say something to stop him. 

  "MinHo. " I said to take his attention that looking at my lips. His lips curled into a smile. He lean down, whisper to me, something that make my heart flutters. 

  "I never know my name was so nice to hear. Or maybe it because of you. You make my name so special. Like you. " I feel dizzy, harder to breath but still cautious when his warm lips press tightly on my lips. 

  Can I called it as a kiss?. His lips not moving on mine. I don't know what to do. I froze there, doing nothing. I just hope he will stop cuz I don't have the strength to stop him. He too insatiable to resist. 

  He pulled back slightly, look into my eyes, then press his lips on my eyebrow. I can hear he inhaled a deep breath. His hand wrapped around my body. His warm breathe fanning my face. His manly scent make me feel calm, safe and addicted. 

  "I think I start to like you. "

  A simple sentence that change my life forever. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Save your advice 'cause I won't hear

You might be right but I don't care

There's a million reasons why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants

 

  

  From : MinHo 

   ~I'm sorry, I can't meet you. I have urgency. Take care dear. 

 

  I sighed again. He not coming again. I take my bag, ready to leave the cafe. I cant move when I saw him entered the cafe with Yoon HaEra. Our eyes met for a second before I look away. I should know this going to happen to me. Always his option not priority. 

  "ShinHye Ssi. " HaEra called my name. I look at her only and bowed. She bowed back, flash her sweet calm smile. 

  "ShinHye Ssi. Are you in rush?. It's still raining heavily outside. Why don't you join us. The rest will arrive soon. " She dragged me to the table. I should leave them.

  "Bae. " I feel relieved when I heard Krystal's voice. She was with SoRa. My eyes grew wider when I saw someone behind them. TaecYeon waved to me. 

  "Oppa?.  What are you doing here?. " She run to TaecYeon with happy face. What the hell is going on?. She know him?. They might be really close, called him as oppa. My stomach burning in jealousy. Wait, no I'm not jealous. 

  "Oppa,lets join us. I didn't know that you know ShinHye ssi. We go to the same college. " I glare at my two bestie who look guilty looking back at me. How come Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter