Prologue

Debilitated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

T h e   P a s t . . .

"YAAHHHH!" The little girl screamed at the wide eyed child, looking like a deer caught in the headlights, with crayons and ink smeared all over the carpet and himself. 

He immediately leaped off his feet and took off, the young girl hot on his pursuit.  

"I didn't do it, I DIDN'T!" The boy yelled, as he ran around the room in circles.

"I SAW YOU DO IT!" The girl replied, catching onto his pattern, and stopping immediately, waiting for ghim as she changed her direction.

The little boy carried on running around the room, his gaze fixed on the carpet as he panted, oblivious of what was waiting for him. He glanced over his shoulder, crinkling his brow in confusion as he searched for his missing sister. Two seconds later he smacked into something, and landed on his back, only to glance up to see his big sister tapping her foot, with her arms crossed. To any one else it would've looked amausing, endearing; a little girl in a huff. But to Jungkook, this was his cue to start panicking. Desperately, he keeled over and lay on his stomach, whimpering.

"It hurts," he whimpered, his bottom lip shaking.

The little girl immediately widened her eyes, dropping to kneel beside him. 

"Yah, what's wrong," when he didn't respond, she only got more concerned. "Ah, Jungkook! Jungkook what's wrong? I'm sorry, I won't chase you any more, Jungkook-ah stand up Jungkookkk!" she shook his shoulder.

Watching his eyes flutter, she grew more and more frightened.

"JUNGKOOK-AH!" Tears fell as she cried, whilst the little boy was a little too baffled to move. "OMMA! APPA! HELP ME! HELP JUNGKOOKIE!!!"

"What's going on?!" Mr and Mrs Jeon rushed into the room.

"Omma~" Sungmi cried, tugging on her mother's sleave.

Mrs Jeon crouched to the little girls height, taking her hands worredly.

"What's wrong?"

"Kookie..." the young girl sniffled. "He's hurt."

The parents looked over to the said toddler, who was now anxiously watching the scene unfold, one eye peeking open. The two adults exchanged a look, chuckling.

"Jungkook-ah," Mrs Jeon said in her motherly tone, meaning she was bringing out the big guns.

"No Omma, he's hurt," A confused SungMi insisted, rubbing her eyes.

"Is that true Kook-ah?" Mr Jeon chuckled, walking up to the younger boy.

The toddler slowly lifted his head up from his position on the floor, and Sungmi's eyes widened.

"Jungkook!!!" she yelled accusingly, as the younger, scratching his head with a cheeky expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter