❝ She's Back ❞

❝ Some ❞

Sunggyu smiled in content after checking himself out in front of the mirror. He nodded to himself and turned his heels, making his way downstairs. He is living in a two storeys building where his home is in the second floor while a bar at the first floor. It's a dream came true of his when he was young that he'll build a place below his home where he can earn as he do what he want. And that is singing his heart out.

The brunette male welcomed his employees and made his way to the counter, helping them out to serve drinks to his customers. It became a routine for him before the night comes until the sun rises. A light tap on his shoulder caused him to jolt up and almost drop a glass, squinting his eyes to one of his employees and also his only friend. 

" Yah! Nam Woohyun! You almost killed me with a heart attack!" he groaned. 

Woohyun gave him a cheeky smile before responding to the older. " I'm sorry, hyung. But the people are waiting. It's your turn to sing for us. "

Sunggyu placed the glass down and wiped his hands to the washcloth then he stride over to the stage where a white light shining down to a grand white piano. He stepped onto the stage and faces the audience as he bowed a 90 degree with a gentle smile across his lips before settling himself down on the stool. He took a deep breath. It was the time of the night that the owner of the DayDream Bar will perform to his customers and employees. Reaching his hand out, he pressed a single piano key then a few more while he naturally closed his eyes. The lyrics flow along with the soft tune of the music. The song that he was currently playing is one of his original compositions when he was a college student before everything happened. He recollects the happy memories as the song continues. 

"yes, I want you back, girl.." The last line of the song trailed off before he completely finished his performance. As expected, the audience and employees rewarded him a standing ovation. Their applause were too much for Sunggyu even though it always happens every time he got up on stage and done his thing. The brunette stepped out of the stage and went back to his friend who welcomed him with a bear hug. 

" Aww~ someone's feeling shy! Still not used to it, hyung?" Woohyun swayed their bodies together, covering his friend's body from everyone else. 

" Don't start it, Woohyun. " Sunggyu hissed under his breath. He completely pulled away from the latter after composing himself back to normal. 

" Anyway, hyung.. I think you have someone to meet. " Woohyun whispered into the older's ear, gazing at the familiar female sitting alone on her table and eyeing both of them. 

" Who? " Sunggyu lifted his head up and turned his head to the direction of his dongsaeng's eyes. And he wanted to dig a deep hole and bury himself alive. 

She's back.

---------------

The two of them were standing under the huge tree, one of their usual hangouts together. Both of them were not meeting each other's eyes as they hesitated who will start the conversation. Sunggyu cleared his throat to break the silence and lifted his gaze to the girl. 

"So.. you won the competition. Congratulations." he said half-heartedly. He wasn't sure how he should feel after his girl won the music competition in their university and made a contract to a famous entertainment company in the country - knowing that the song was originally his. 

"Thank you, I guess.." 

"Jihyun.. I think we should not meet anymore." 

The brunet girl immediately looked at her boyfriend with wide eyes in astonishment and confusion. 

"W-why? Is it because I sang your song instead of you doing it?" she stuttered, guilt completely written over her face. Sunggyu just shook his head while casting his gaze down to his feet. He uttered a quiet "goodbye" before leaving her alone with hurried steps. 

And since that day, they did not meet each other anymore. 

-------------------

"Why are you here? And how did you even find me?" he asked in hushed tone while sitting down across her. His eyes were glaring at her while the female tucks her hair casually behind her ear as if nothing happened between them. 

"Sing with me. In my concert." She said straightforwardly without breaking her gaze away from him. 

"Why should I? You already sang with almost all the male singers in the country!" He retorted, though- it was not completely true. But she did sing with a lot of duets and in groups with famous singers. Especially with men. 

She shrugged nonchalantly and took a sip from her red juice before responding to him. "I want to sing with you, Sunggyu. You know that."

"That was when we were young!" he quickly lowered his head down, not wanting to gather more attention from his customers after raising his voice slightly.

Soyou slipped a card in front of him before standing up from her seat. "Call me after you decide."  

 

And Sunggyu dropped his head down on the table while watching her walk away. 'Why?' he inwardly groaned.

 

 

-------------------------

a/n: so here's the present time o/ (the middle one is obviously the past)

so yeah- i think it's still a bit short coughs. let it be ;; 

anyway, three updates in one day! ouo 

i hope you will subscribe and comment down --